Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I watched this last night and it was every bit as good as I hoped! Love it and it made me feel all Christmassy x

Reactions: 7
Loved, loved, loved it!! My only complaint, it wasn't on for long enough, so funny, really hope they bring out a new series!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just binged watched this , although not seen all of series 3 so don't know the ending. I was watching it on the dodgy box and the episodes didn't match the description so I don't think they're all there 😤 haven't looked properly yet though.

One of my fav lines is when Julia is at parents evening and she's trying to rush it then turns to the parents " will you just duck off it's not the antiques roadshow" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah just checked and my dodgy box has repeated the school trip episode , episode 5 isn't there 😒 bbc are so tight they could just leave it on iplayer considering we pay for the bloody licence

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yeah just checked and my dodgy box has repeated the school trip episode , episode 5 isn't there 😒 bbc are so tight they could just leave it on iplayer considering we pay for the bloody licence
I wish iplayer would give an indication of when things would be left until, like ITV does for their platform or netflix does (if you google it)
I wish iplayer would give an indication of how long things would be left on, ITV player does this, and even netflix says what will be removed or added if you google

Reactions: 3
Don’t get me started on my licence. There’s bugger all decent tv on the Beeb these days and the good stuff (like Motherland) is hard to come by😤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just watched the Christmas special and it made me feel all lovely and Christmassy.

This is such a brilliant programme. I'd love one more series then knock it on the head.

Reactions: 12
I rewatched the special last night. Forgot how much I loved the Mein Craft joke.
I'm just watching it now, Anne saying "I don't know about you but big crows remind me of a terrorist attack" :ROFLMAO:

I rewatched the special last night. Forgot how much I loved the Mein Craft joke.
"it wasn't invented by Hitler" :ROFLMAO: Meg in this episode is hilarious, her xmas "rap" style thing was just great

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4