Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi! Did you ever find the link for the coat? I’ve been scouring the internet for that lilac furry monstrosity and can’t find it anywhere 😂😂

And also we need a link for the Christmas special if anyone has one! I’d love to see that!

Reactions: 5
And also we need a link for the Christmas special if anyone has one! I’d love to see that!
There’s a Christmas special?!?
Also, has anyone noticed they removed the original episode 1? I’m sure I watched the pilot episode and it began with Julia speeding and getting stuck at traffic lights, she was late for school & work? Also liz cut her fingers off with a knife? Anyone I’ve spoken to who have watched it don’t know what I’m talking about 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s a Christmas special?!?
Also, has anyone noticed they removed the original episode 1? I’m sure I watched the pilot episode and it began with Julie speeding and getting stuck at traffic lights, she was late for school & work? Also liz cut her fingers off with a knife? Anyone I’ve spoken to who have watched it don’t know what I’m talking about 🤣
Yes! As far as I know the pilot was only on Netflix, not BBC iPlayer. I watched all 3 series on iPlayer and didn’t see it, only to be told by my sister who had watched the pilot and series on Netflix.

no idea where to find the Christmas special which was aired last year, I think? I’d love to see it though! Motherland is my fave!

I have the Christmas special recorded which is no good to anyone unless we have a tattle viewing party at my house 😂😂
I love the first episode where Liz cuts her finger off, have watched that one so many times and makes me laugh each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have the Christmas special recorded which is no good to anyone unless we have a tattle viewing party at my house 😂😂
I love the first episode where Liz cuts her finger off, have watched that one so many times and makes me laugh each time.
Jealous! What channel did it air on? Maybe they’ll repeat it this Christmas. Liz is my fave character x

Reactions: 1
Is the pilot ep still on Netflix ? Can’t believe I’ve never seen it

I just watched the trailer for the Christmas special online. So funny. I love Paul's parents.

Reactions: 1
What are everyone’s favourite episodes? Mine is the pool party in Series 1. Can relate to our local pool so much, even down to the skanky changing room😂

Reactions: 7
What are everyone’s favourite episodes? Mine is the pool party in Series 1. Can relate to our local pool so much, even down to the skanky changing room😂
hard to pick but mine is the one with the magician who has all of those cats. that whole scene was just hysterical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9