Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched it, thought it was bloody brilliant! Meg was hilarious, and Anne! The ending had me emotional

Reactions: 6
It is literally one of my favourite shows, Meg starting to do the rap thing had me in stiches because its literally how I would get on after a few drinks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It is literally one of my favourite shows, Meg starting to do the rap thing had me in stiches because its literally how I would get on after a few drinks 😂
and when she says "i cant go home sober!" "you're not" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aw when I saw someone had commented on this thread I thought it was going to be an announcement of a new series, think I need a rewatch

Reactions: 13
BBC have taken it off iPlayer, that’s so annoying it should just be there, license fee and all.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Aw when I saw someone had commented on this thread I thought it was going to be an announcement of a new series, think I need a rewatch
Ahh sorry but I’m being super positive for season 4 as didnt one episode win a prestigious comedy award relatively recently?
*just googled, only a bloody BAFTA!

I was hoping if they shot something over the summer/ late summer so we can look forward to something late autumn maybe. * cross fingers

@HairyMaclary yes annoying I watched between iplayer and netflix.

Reactions: 4
I thought the last series was the last ever, fingers crossed i got that confused with another show though

Reactions: 2
Yeah I’ve binged them pretty hard lol, I did have s3 recorded but my TiVo box got full and deleted them!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Love Anna Maxwell Martin. I hope series 3 will show up on netflix at some point.

Reactions: 7