Motherland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the one where they go back to Ann’s for an after party and also the one in the second series where they all go away together. But they’re all good 😂

Reactions: 5
I love motherland, liz is my favourite but I like what they did with Amanda’s character development. Her husband (or ex) is gorgeous! Reminds me of max from catfish lol I hope there’s more, I’ve rewatched them on Netflix about 3 times now, can’t wait for season 4. Was nice to finally see Julia’s hubby in the flesh with her at the end of series 3, I didn’t realise who he was at first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they going to make a new season? I kind of though it might have ended on a high this time. Even though I absolutely love it I think it has a natural limit (while kids are in junior school and parents are at the school gates).

Reactions: 3
Are they going to make a new season? I kind of though it might have ended on a high this time. Even though I absolutely love it I think it has a natural limit (while kids are in junior school and parents are at the school gates).
yeah I think the finally seeing her husband thing seemed like a bit of an ending somehow?

Reactions: 6
What are everyone’s favourite episodes? Mine is the pool party in Series 1. Can relate to our local pool so much, even down to the skanky changing room😂
“Don’t wanna make your day worse, Ann, but your tit is hanging out” 😂😂😂😂 I bloody love Liz!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What are everyone’s favourite episodes? Mine is the pool party in Series 1. Can relate to our local pool so much, even down to the skanky changing room😂
i love the episode in the newer series with sonia from Eastenders as the teaching assistant, absolute howl with laughter at her character

Reactions: 6
I'm re-watching the birthday episode, I love the entertainer so much, the animal song, him describing the cat carriers as "crates", "it isn't even siamese" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
This show is absolute genius. Julia is actually despicable a lot of the time but you are still invested in her.

Loved the Hygge Tygge story arc too

• Haha
Reactions: 5