Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Missed the live and I don’t think she’s saved it, anyone watch was it the car crash I thought it might be
It’s saved on the Lansinoh Instagram page - Just had a quick watch, not of the whole thing but you can see the cogs whirring as she’s making the story up as she goes along - the midwife just has a puzzled expression on her face as she trying to decipher her lies! 🙄 Don’t know how more people don’t see through it all - I feel genuinely sorry that she feels the need to be validated and championed by so many people it’s just not normal

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else hear Eden’s breathing this morning on the stories? It sounded really heavy.

Iv
Did anyone else hear Eden’s breathing this morning on the stories? It sounded really heavy.
I’ve always said he is always wet on his chest and she does nothing about it to change him or put a neckerchief/muslin around him so wouldn’t surprise me about his breathing

It’s saved on the Lansinoh Instagram page - Just had a quick watch, not of the whole thing but you can see the cogs whirring as she’s making the story up as she goes along - the midwife just has a puzzled expression on her face as she trying to decipher her lies! 🙄 Don’t know how more people don’t see through it all - I feel genuinely sorry that she feels the need to be validated and championed by so many people it’s just not normal
Obviously she had to start the live whilst feeding 😂 did anyone notice her trying to lift herself up and push Eden up like ooo look at me I’m feeding

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she just (30 minutes ago) tell us that she has saved for the bathroom and decorated the kids rooms and bought a new bed from saving her money earnt through 'HARD WORK AND DETERMINATION'?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!

That woman wouldn't know hard work if it smacked her in the face. She had her head in her hands yesterday, all of a fluster simply because she'd been to B&M and Matalan and needed to prepare lunch before 'resting' and doing the school run. Plus, doing it child free as she said her dad was entertaining the kids in the garden. The mind boggles how she finds that so taxing.

She needs to step into some real people's shoes - then she'd need a stint in hospital 😂 it would near kill her to have a PROPER job with proper commitments whilst also running the house and caring for the children..... Like most of us do every day without singing or dancing on insta about it

Reactions: 8
Right i’m done with her bullshit!!!!
I had sepsis 5 months ago . I was in hospital a week and 5 months old i’m still not over it !! i was on antibiotics via a IV for a week and oral for 3 weeks !
She DID NOT go into septic shock 1000% put my house on it !
The advice and the way she’s behaving not only is dangerous and belittling to those who have actually struggling with the long term effects but it’s also against all the sepsis awareness advice !

PS babe i have 5 kids and i breastfeed i’m solo because my husband is in the RAF and i don’t fukin moan !!
Without stating my profession I can accurately say it's more likely that she had a bad infection that could have led to sepsis if gone untreated. A dr would also not say that she had a 50:50 fatality chance, they are not aloud to say things like that. If she was honestly that bad she could have been in icu and she certainly would not have been discharged so quick and up on her feet. She had a severe infection not sepsis 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
it sounded like she’d googled a lot of stuff when talking to that midwife it was all very dramatised. The midwife said it’s very rare to get sepsis from mastitis but obviously Emma had to be in those very few numbers that would of course get it. They were also talking about all the other issues that can come with breastfeeding blocked ducts, blebs mastitis sepsis etc and Emma was very much yes I’ve had all those 😂 of course you have love I mean why wouldn’t you 😖

Reactions: 6
I found it quite telling when the midwife asked if she had any symptoms prior to it progressing to mastitis.
She claimed to have had some but ignored them which is mental, someone with her experience of breastfeeding would know exactly what the signs are.
I breastfed for a short period of time and you’re almost hyperaware of them because of the pain that comes with it.

Reactions: 2
I found it quite telling when the midwife asked if she had any symptoms prior to it progressing to mastitis.
She claimed to have had some but ignored them which is mental, someone with her experience of breastfeeding would know exactly what the signs are.
I breastfed for a short period of time and you’re almost hyperaware of them because of the pain that comes with it.
Basically that Lansinoh collab was a flop. When I checked it only had 100 views. It was more a whinge of how Emma felt she was recently mistreated in hospital and supposedly judged for wanting to breastfeed a 10 month old. She’s quite an awkward public speaker. When she had to introduce herself it was ‘umm I’m Emma I’ve got 5 kids’ like that’s all she brings to the table! Lots of awkward silences too. I’ll stick to the real professionals for my advice thanks!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up. Waiting for 4/5 hours with sepsis? That had started developing the night before. So say 16 ish hours since onset. Doesn’t sepsis become life threatening extremely quickly, at 16 hours in wouldn’t it be very very serious

I just watched that whole live... what a waste of my time.. Jesus she is not good at public speaking, all the uuuummmmssss and trying to keep up with her own lies and look convincing 🙄

Reactions: 5
So this could be someone else’s account I’m thinking of but isn’t the reason for the new bed because the other one ‘broke’? But yesterday she said a friend now has the old bed? Probably just another lie!

• Wow
So this could be someone else’s account I’m thinking of but isn’t the reason for the new bed because the other one ‘broke’? But yesterday she said a friend now has the old bed? Probably just another lie!
I don't understand how a mattress would break 🤔 definitely another lie

I don't understand how a mattress would break 🤔 definitely another lie
Aparantly Ezra keeps running in and jumping on it like he’s a child. It’s her way of getting a freebie mattress when there was nothing wrong with the current one. Also the bed saga being delayed and all the issues like are you sure your not fuming at the fact all your friends are getting free beds from arista living but this entitled to women has actually had to buy something herself

Reactions: 1
Aparantly Ezra keeps running in and jumping on it like he’s a child. It’s her way of getting a freebie mattress when there was nothing wrong with the current one. Also the bed saga being delayed and all the issues like are you sure your not fuming at the fact all your friends are getting free beds from arista living but this entitled to women has actually had to buy something herself
Yep. Mentioned the bed being broken months ago to see if Bensons were going to offer her a free one 🙄

Reactions: 1
The whole ‘it’s really triggering when people ask me if I’m going to have another baby’... everything is a ‘trigger’ to Emma.
She is such a hypocrite - what’s triggering to some women Emma, is when you say ‘Andy only has to look at me and I’m pregnant’ ... ‘oh I’m sooo broody’ ...

Without stating my profession, although it does involve elements of safeguarding, I have to say - her behaviours such as dramatising illnesses and I think fabricating a lot of illnesses screams Münchausen (as well as bi proxy) syndrome. I think she’s actually incredibly dangerous to be sharing such false content .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The whole ‘it’s really triggering when people ask me if I’m going to have another baby’... everything is a ‘trigger’ to Emma.
She is such a hypocrite - what’s triggering to some women Emma, is when you say ‘Andy only has to look at me and I’m pregnant’ ... ‘oh I’m sooo broody’ ...

Without stating my profession, although it does involve elements of safeguarding, I have to say - her behaviours such as dramatising illnesses and I think fabricating a lot of illnesses screams Münchausen (as well as bi proxy) syndrome. I think she’s actually incredibly dangerous to be sharing such false content .
I’ve said before she’s got munchausen. What’s also scary is that her sheep believe everything that she says and and believe she’s super women

How is it triggering?! I don't understand... what's triggering for some of her audience is people not able to become pregnant and having their own child and she rams down their throat that she has sex once and becomes pregnant?! Yeah Emma- relatable

Reactions: 5
Just watched some of the live - skipped a bit because I couldn’t be bothered listening to the waffle. It is strange though, I feel it’s quite easy to tell if you have a blocked duct or if it develops into mastitis. I’ve had both (mastitis twice and blocked ducts a few more times) and each time I could tell when it became worse.

She mentions being told to just wait and see and after two weeks taking antibiotics?

I had a blocked duct, it became hot and red and I felt feverish. I messaged the GP. We video chatted. They looked at it and prescribed antibiotics. My partner picked up the antibiotics an hour later. It wasn’t a two week affair!

Reactions: 2
Just watched some of the live - skipped a bit because I couldn’t be bothered listening to the waffle. It is strange though, I feel it’s quite easy to tell if you have a blocked duct or if it develops into mastitis. I’ve had both (mastitis twice and blocked ducts a few more times) and each time I could tell when it became worse.

She mentions being told to just wait and see and after two weeks taking antibiotics?

I had a blocked duct, it became hot and red and I felt feverish. I messaged the GP. We video chatted. They looked at it and prescribed antibiotics. My partner picked up the antibiotics an hour later. It wasn’t a two week affair!
I missed the live at the time. How can I watch it now??
As you can tell I'm not that into Instagram lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.