Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she’s lying or just making up crap and doesn’t know what she’s talking about like an advert she does a small mouth 😂 I always notice it!! Wish I had a screenshot to post 🤣
Going to be looking for this small mouth thing now!!

I see this evening she's posting about how funny someone else's story is. I took a look at the woman's page and she's got 45.5k followers - Emma is blatantly trying to get noticed and her comments shared to gain more followers. She is pathetic

Reactions: 4
If the past few days hasn't woken the rest of her followers up then I don't know what will. There's no way she had sepsis and septic shock whenever she's running here, there and everywhere with 5 kids. Also, I found it interesting she said about being hit in the face with that plank of wood, do you thing she's maybe had her tear trough fillers injected again and she's just getting the info out there in case she's bruised more tomorrow.
I think you called it, today when she was ‘working’ with Eden at laptop her other eye looked bruise 🤔

she is such a liar, it’s unreal. I bet when ever she is ‘being present’ it’s because she is recovering from some little tweakment

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think you called it, today when she was ‘working’ with Eden at laptop her other eye looked bruise 🤔

she is such a liar, it’s unreal. I bet when ever she is ‘being present’ it’s because she is recovering from some little tweakment
I

I’ve just noticed this too. bleeping hell she’s such a liar. In the past few weeks she’s told an unbelievable amount of lies. Poor Eden getting the blame first time round. She’s literally got panda eyes today.

also, she keeps trying to tell stories the same way Rachel (luxe family) does. The way she speaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For those who are blocked and can’t see her stories or post. The ‘mother’ who loves to lie and blame her kids for giving her black eyes when she really has just had filler injected. This began before restrictions had relaxed which makes her an even bigger dick. If there’s one thing I can’t stand is someone using their innocent kids to facilitate their lies.

Attachments

• Wow
The way she blames Eden for not being able to work as he’s trying to “eat” her well you dumb ass moose you are sat with him facing your tits what do you think he’s going to do.

also, she keeps trying to tell stories the same way Rachel (luxe family) does. The way she speaks.
Emma licks Rachel’s arse big time 😂 sending her baby gifts fgs thinking there going to be friends lol that never come to anything your way down there to be friends with Rachel

• Haha
That bedtime video 😳 god I would be embarrassed to share that, I see no warmth there at all with her children! She appears to always be snappy and annoyed by them, she is no way the super mum she likes to portray. And Eliza still with a bottle!

Reactions: 6
That bedtime video 😳 god I would be embarrassed to share that, I see no warmth there at all with her children! She appears to always be snappy and annoyed by them, she is no way the super mum she likes to portray. And Eliza still with a bottle!
I thought the exact same thing, her face just looks in pain from trying not to scowl. I also highly doubt Andy just decided to "capture" that moment... men don't think like that!
As for Eliza with a bottle... doesnt she start SCHOOL this year?!?!

Reactions: 7
This was clearly a new thing reading to them. They weren’t quite sure where to sit she was stressed they eye rolling them kids had no clue about that book as there was no story to get them excited they have no idea what there to be grateful for lol

Your right. Everything about her is so forced, relationship with the kids, her and Andy look fakes as fook, forcing relationships with other influencers, she is tragic

Reactions: 2
Sad but the reading story just doesn’t look natural or effortlessly mumsy. It looks like she’s still pouting and making sure she’s catching her best angles 😂 so was Andy just sat in the corner filming it?

I didnt breastfeed with my little one (tried but it just didn't work out for us) so excuse me if I'm wrong.... but Eden, hes 10 months old now right? Surely he still isn't needing to feed in the night?! Im pretty sure my little one was going through the night at that age??

Every single thing you’ve all said is spot on. The whole thing completely forced, unnatural, and just for Instagram. What a shame. Even if Andy did decide to capture it. Did she have to share it?

I didnt breastfeed with my little one (tried but it just didn't work out for us) so excuse me if I'm wrong.... but Eden, hes 10 months old now right? Surely he still isn't needing to feed in the night?! Im pretty sure my little one was going through the night at that age??
That’s what I can’t get my head around all 4 of mine slept through really early on (bottle fed) but he’s up most of the night feeding and feeding on demand throughout the day too is that normal for breastfed baby’s? I still think it’s for Emma’s benefit like does she just feed him so she can shut herself away during the day? Sometimes she’s feeding and he’s pushing her away he’s wanting to get down but she pulls him back and said she thinks her journeys coming to an end and doesn’t know how to feel about it

That’s what I can’t get my head around all 4 of mine slept through really early on (bottle fed) but he’s up most of the night feeding and feeding on demand throughout the day too is that normal for breastfed baby’s? I still think it’s for Emma’s benefit like does she just feed him so she can shut herself away during the day? Sometimes she’s feeding and he’s pushing her away he’s wanting to get down but she pulls him back and said she thinks her journeys coming to an end and doesn’t know how to feel about it
I breastfed for nearly a year but I don’t remember it being like that for me. You can definitely breastfeed without it taking over your life. But then I also didn’t feel the need to take photos at every given opportunity with my boobs out for all the world to see. I guess some people do things very differently!

I do question if he’s up at night like she says. I think she likes to make out she’s so wonderful. She’s done more with the kids since being ‘ill’.

My baby’s roughly the same age and he’s breastfed... but he sleeps from 6.30-5.30 at night. Occasionally he’ll wake once and I’ll feed him to get him to nod off again.

he never used to though when he was in my bedroom.... putting him in his own room was the best thing we did. Maybe she needs to do that so he doesn’t smell her at night - it’ll just be habit for him probably.

good on her for breastfeeding but it seems so smug/ forced.

Funny that this pathological lier was so say on her “death bed” last week, has since done so much in one week that some people only manage to spread out over the course of the month and then comes on craving validation from her following and wanting desperately for the messages how do you do it your superwoman such an inspiration

• Sick
She really needs help. I remember being 29 and looking back on my twenties as amazing. For her head to be in this state at such a young age I worry for her

• Heart
She really needs help. I remember being 29 and looking back on my twenties as amazing. For her head to be in this state at such a young age I worry for her
I do blame Instagram foe the way her head is. Trying to be relatable, being the voice that she thinks no one has in insuring people it’s ok to struggle and not to feel bad that you can’t give your kids your all is she trying to be a therapist 😂 she has issues she has to many kids to handle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.