Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find a lot of women trying to be as profound as Anna Mathur. Emma does it, Heather does it...the long captions rambling one difference is Anna is a qualified psychotherapist.

Reactions: 5
I find a lot of women trying to be as profound as Anna Mathur. Emma does it, Heather does it...the long captions rambling one difference is Anna is a qualified psychotherapist.
Emma’s captions are like she’s copying it from a book. Heather does your right, Emma likes to do a lot of things she does but I believe in a lot of what heather says just for some reason I don’t with Emma.

Reactions: 4
She really needs help. I remember being 29 and looking back on my twenties as amazing. For her head to be in this state at such a young age I worry for her
Couldn't agree more. It's like she's tried to invent a persona and an image for insta but after doing it for so long the line of where insta stops and real life begins has got so blurred she now doesn't know the truth from a lie.

I find Emma infuriating but I also feel quite sorry for her. She doesn't seem to have an identity. She tried fitness, beauty, and health coaching. Part of me thinks she has only had as many kids as she has because being a insta mum of 2 or 3 and talking about motherhood is just too 'average'. She certainly doesn't come across as maternal and seems to spend all her time competing with others in a similar position.

She isn't stable and is probably heading for some kind of breakdown /identity crisis

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she stopped trying so bloody hard to be this wanky insta super mum she’d actually be able to “recover” Going to the beach 2/3 times, long walks and shopping after nearly diying she should be on the road to recovery but instead she potentially is going into sepsis shock again and going to end up In hospital wasting the NHS time. That’s just Emma though she thinks the world and there nan owe there life to her

Reactions: 3
If you "almost died" like she just said surely you wouldn't bounce back so quickly.. Like out of hospital in a few days and back to normal life?

Reactions: 8
Did I see she is doing a live with a medical profession, I wonder if it will be a car crash like others said the miscarriage one was

Right i’m done with her bullshit!!!!
I had sepsis 5 months ago . I was in hospital a week and 5 months old i’m still not over it !! i was on antibiotics via a IV for a week and oral for 3 weeks !
She DID NOT go into septic shock 1000% put my house on it !
The advice and the way she’s behaving not only is dangerous and belittling to those who have actually struggling with the long term effects but it’s also against all the sepsis awareness advice !

PS babe i have 5 kids and i breastfeed i’m solo because my husband is in the RAF and i don’t fukin moan !!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what her work is yet?
I want to say a health coach but I could be wrong. I’m sure that’s what she said in a live when Eden was a few weeks old. But i can imagine it’s just ads she’s working on

I want to say a health coach but I could be wrong. I’m sure that’s what she said in a live when Eden was a few weeks old. But i can imagine it’s just ads she’s working on
I would never go to her as a health coach, she feeds her kids beige and her meals are tiny!!

Reactions: 2
Right i’m done with her bullshit!!!!
I had sepsis 5 months ago . I was in hospital a week and 5 months old i’m still not over it !! i was on antibiotics via a IV for a week and oral for 3 weeks !
She DID NOT go into septic shock 1000% put my house on it !
The advice and the way she’s behaving not only is dangerous and belittling to those who have actually struggling with the long term effects but it’s also against all the sepsis awareness advice !

PS babe i have 5 kids and i breastfeed i’m solo because my husband is in the RAF and i don’t fukin moan !!
I have posted similar as well, my husband had sepsis, has had it a few times each time at varying degrees, even when it was caught pretty fast he was still floored for weeks and weeks. It really worries me, sepsis is serious! I stopped following her before this but I am so glad I did.

ps I hope you feel better soon

I would never go to her as a health coach, she feeds her kids beige and her meals are tiny!!
They also look raw 🤢 there’s no thought to her meals at all amd she can’t claim to be to busy because she seems to have a lot of spare time to nothing productive or anything that would benefit her kids

Missed the live and I don’t think she’s saved it, anyone watch was it the car crash I thought it might be

Does anyone know what her work is yet?
She was a health coach but like all her business think she only had a token couple of clients (yet made out she was as busy as those working a 60 hour week!!)
Didn't she mention something recently about doing PR work for somebody?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.