Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her follower growth has to be the slowest on Instagram and for good reason! I stay away for months at a time and then check in every now and again to see if she’s changed her content at all (i.e stopped with the ‘hey mama’ ‘fill our cups up’ BS) but it’s all so samey 🥱 She has been stuck on 32k for ages! I don’t really understand who her target audience is or what message she is trying to put out there…to be honest I don’t think she knows either!
Here she goes filling her cup up 😂 god the women is predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've clocked something.
Every time they do something 'as a family' there is a shot of Andy driving. Today there's nothing yet she's obviously in the passenger seat. So blatantly her Dad or other 'helper' has taken them swimming for the day! Why isn't she just honest about the fact that she does have support and doesn't trudge around on her own with the kids because she doesn't ever do anything with all of them on her own beyond a walk near her house.

Also, she goes on about not spending money, or can't afford things yet she's bought the 5 kids and herself Starbucks on the way to swimming and mcdonalds for them all afterwards. OK it's not massive but certainly not a cheap day out for a large family when you include the cost of the swim session. Again, I wish she'd just be honest about the fact they're financially comfortable.

She is such a liar and deceives people on insta constantly!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why does she treat her children like there her pupils with her put on posh “yes darling” “ok mummy will do that for you”

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Genuinely wish I had the time she does to be filling up my cup or whatever the f she goes on about, its nearly every day

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a random thought but has she ever done a Q&A on her breast implants? I’ve followed her for a long time and I’m almost certain she’s had them done but unsure if she had fessed up. I would be genuinely interested to know about breastfeeding with implants because I didn’t know that you could! See…that’s a relatable topic she could cover! She used to tell everyone what filler she had and where she went but I feel that since her following grew - she wanted the new followers to think this is how she looks without tweakments and wants the old followers to forget! Anyway…back to filling my cup up! Happy Sunday ‘mamas’ 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Just had a random thought but has she ever done a Q&A on her breast implants? I’ve followed her for a long time and I’m almost certain she’s had them done but unsure if she had fessed up. I would be genuinely interested to know about breastfeeding with implants because I didn’t know that you could! See…that’s a relatable topic she could cover! She used to tell everyone what filler she had and where she went but I feel that since her following grew - she wanted the new followers to think this is how she looks without tweakments and wants the old followers to forget! Anyway…back to filling my cup up! Happy Sunday ‘mamas’ 😂😂😂
I'm unsure if she has ever confirmed hers are implants. But you can breastfeed after implants, and you are right, that would be a good topic to discuss instead of just her droaning on daily about breastfeeding for no reason other than to show what a wonderful human she thinks she is.

I'm unsure if she has ever confirmed hers are implants. But you can breastfeed after implants, and you are right, that would be a good topic to discuss instead of just her droaning on daily about breastfeeding for no reason other than to show what a wonderful human she thinks she is.
I could be wrong but I just feel like she used to be very small up top and obviously these days she likes to show them off at any given chance! I guess they change after babies but mine certainly didn’t grow bigger and perkier - infact the opposite 😂
God, her content is more effing repetitive than reading The Sun!

Stop commenting on here 'mama'.... Switch off your phone and be 'present' as it's good for the soul to slow down and soak up every minute. You've got this mama I hear you 🤣🤣
God all that bollucks is nauseating. She doesn't mean it.. it doesn't make sense it's just waffle but looks good for the gram. Especially for other "mummy" accounts to comment and say " love this" you're amazing mama 🙄🤢

Reactions: 6
Does a Q&A then doesn’t answer any questions. Absolute time waster.
Too busy soaking up the last day of the holidays mama. I see you and I feel you.

Gosh that reel. Can’t even understand what she’s saying with the loud music?

Reactions: 3
Where she sees herself in 10 years.
ACCREDITED COUNSELLOR.
AUTHOR.
🤯🤯🤯
Stop the world. I want to get off. She has a lot of work to do with her own state and well-being before she considers offering help to anyone else. Actually fucks me off how entitled she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Where she sees herself in 10 years.
ACCREDITED COUNSELLOR.
AUTHOR.
🤯🤯🤯
Stop the world. I want to get off. She has a lot of work to do with her own state and well-being before she considers offering help to anyone else. Actually fucks me off how entitled she is.
She’s also at the happiest point in her life right now 😂🤣 could of fooled me love I’ve never seen her happy unless she’s whacked her tits out

• Haha
Did she actually just use the term 'broken home' to say her parents split????? Just because you're a single parent or have a blended family does not make your home broken you absolute snidey cow!!!!!!! How absolutely vile to bring that up to chat about how she manifested an 'actual' family with a husband. Absolute backwards moron.

Reactions: 7
Did she actually just use the term 'broken home' to say her parents split????? Just because you're a single parent or have a blended family does not make your home broken you absolute snidey cow!!!!!!! How absolutely vile to bring that up to chat about how she manifested an 'actual' family with a husband. Absolute backwards moron.
Because she has to dramatize everything. My parents spilt up when I was 6... That's life! I liked it actually as I got two lots of xmas's and birthdays 🤣 you wait next it will be that she went through the TRAUMA of her parents splitting and neither of them were fully PRESENT

Reactions: 2
I am so confused…wasn’t she only out with him yesterday?
I didn’t realise he had any health issues! 😔
I know he had health issues as the previous owner was about to put him down but Emma came to the rescue and said she’d look after him

"Wanted to write a long post here but I cant".

Don't worry, your never ending speech on the reel, and 5 intsa stories full of text just about covered it 🙄.

I'm not saying loosing a horse is a by the by moment. Its terribly sad. But bleeping hell. Grieve with your family, or write a caption if you must. But not everything in life needs such theatrics. It really shows she actually doesn't care all that much to me and it's more important to talk about "feelings" to a reel on insta

Reactions: 7
Again why feel the need to come on stories but say she will talk about it this evening when she’s not in the middle of tea etc no one cares when you come on to talk about it not everyone of your sheep are sat at there phones etc waiting for you to come on. Also if I hear the word “amidst” from her again I think I might go batshit crazy

Reactions: 3
Okay two things … more stuff for her kids that are brown/ orange / terracotta/ beige (the lunch bags). I bet those kids would love some colour in their lives sometimes!
And - I get that she’s “so heartbroken” about the horse, but hasn’t she only had it a matter of months?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.