Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked if she’s having any more baby’s and has said she finds that question triggering?! Oh but it’s ok for her to joke about it on the regular but doesn’t find it triggering then? They have a duty of care in hospitals and Emma feeding a 10 month old baby is not there problem.
If she genuinely had sepsis and been as ill as she says then it would have more appropriate to praise the NHS for saving her life and ensuring she can return home to her children. But oh no, in true Emma style she's complaining about how the health care professionals didn't prioritise her desire to breastfeed. I bet she's loving that she now has some content for Instagram. It's not like Eden is a newborn who is solely reliant on her milk. She's pathetic and should try being humble and grateful for once.

Reactions: 9
If she genuinely had sepsis and been as ill as she says then it would have more appropriate to praise the NHS for saving her life and ensuring she can return home to her children. But oh no, in true Emma style she's complaining about how the health care professionals didn't prioritise her desire to breastfeed. I bet she's loving that she now has some content for Instagram. It's not like Eden is a newborn who is solely reliant on her milk. She's pathetic and should try being humble and grateful for once.
The very fact no one is allowed visitors in hospital but she feels she’s exceptional because she “breastfeeds” is laughable. She shared a FaceTime pic of Andy giving Eden a bottle while she was in hospital her face is a picture 😂 she’s absolutely fuming that Andy is feeding him and she’s not needed

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it’s great to breastfeed, but to make such a fuss when you are in ‘septic shock’. It’s ridiculous. I’m thinking either an infection cause by the Botox and filler as it’s quite clearly not been done well, or a mental health crisis.
i can’t believe she’s put the ‘more children’ question as a trigger.She must trigger people everyday.
1. she’s mentioned numerous times how easy it is got her to conceive when a lot of her followers struggle.
2. She ran away with the ‘rainbow baby’ story. Her dates do not add up at all. Between having Ezra, her coil puncturing her lung and conceiving Eden, there is absolutely no chance she suffered the miscarriage she claims she did. She may have suffered early loss, but not the story she made it out to be. Even Zoe was confused by her story.
3. she constantly mentions having more children, being broody etc, yet finds the question a trigger?
4. she is likely asking herself these questions from her other Insta account.
5. She has slagged Andy off for months and months. He doesn’t have social media but I reckon someone’s told him she does however seem to enable Emma to behave the way she does, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s in on it, as he must enjoy all the freebies they get.
6. She has more support than most, she has her Dad living with her, and Andy gets dragged out a lot. Not to mention she doesn’t have all the kids a fair bit.
7. She says the same things over and over again, copying multiple accounts, and going on like she’s profound.
8. She uses big accounts to get bigger and then moves on to the next.
9. She constantly flashes her tits and her tummy so that everyone tells her how fantastic she looks. She’s a trained health coach and we’ve all seen her portion sizes.
10. her ads always flop. She puts in no effort to make them good, I don’t know how brands her still approaching her.
11.Do none of her family follow her?Her story about her childhood changes a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly want to witch slap her into the middle of next week !!!!

If you find it so "triggering" don't bloody answer it, but of course you will because you crave the attention and always have.

And like someone mentioned above, rather than thanking the NHS for 'saving' her life shes bashing them for 'not supporting her or making a fully informed decision' because its not what she wanted so yes Emma, clearly they have no idea about mastitis or sepsis or any of it do they!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If I was ill enough to be in hospital at the moment, I would be mightily pissed off to have her there with her older baby. I’d be annoyed at having to hear a newborn, to be honest, but I’d be more accepting of that. Especially as you just know there would be all of the associated filming and breathing into the camera.

She doesn’t realise how pathetic she sounds. There is no chance she would have been able to feed if she had sepsis and septic shock. She claims she was delirious and on strong pain and IV antibiotics. Does she honestly think that it would have been safe to hold a baby to feed if she was so ill. The story doesn’t add up. Hospitals are a little bit relaxed where I live if someone is very ill. My friend has been allowed to visit her mother regularly who had a stroke. I just find it odd that she’s complaining they wouldn’t allow her to have Andy and Eden stay with her.

She doesn’t realise how pathetic she sounds. There is no chance she would have been able to feed if she had sepsis and septic shock. She claims she was delirious and on strong pain and IV antibiotics. Does she honestly think that it would have been safe to hold a baby to feed if she was so ill. The story doesn’t add up. Hospitals are a little bit relaxed where I live if someone is very ill. My friend has been allowed to visit her mother regularly who had a stroke. I just find it odd that she’s complaining they wouldn’t allow her to have Andy and Eden stay with her.
I can only imagine she’d do what she did last time when her coil nearly punctured her lung. She was in recovery and Andy was holding the baby whilst he fed from her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Coil puncturing a lung??? Am I reading this shite right???? She's a bloody joke. Her family Need to step in as all the exaggeration and notions are vital
Signs of mental health issues and she shouldn't be on Instagram

Coil puncturing a lung??? Am I reading this shite right???? She's a bloody joke. Her family Need to step in as all the exaggeration and notions are vital
Signs of mental health issues and she shouldn't be on Instagram
Yeah what the hell? I must have missed this when it happened!! She does need to have the Internet taken away from her, she is not a stable person

Reactions: 2
I agree with everything all of you have said, I think her lies are dangerous and I worry for young mothers who watch, believe and take her advice! She is the true definition of narcissist

Oh my god she just uploaded a photo of her in hospital, presumably when she was first being treated for septic shock... who the F would be filming if they were in septic bloody shock!!! In the video she is on a trolley so it would have been before she was admitted to a ward so very soon after being treated. She's an actual dope!!!! Wonder if all septic shock patients are as lucid as she is to take a "poor me" video.... rolling my eyes giving myself a head ache

Also.... if in septic shock and haven't had peed for 12 hours (she says) the first thing they do is put a catheter in so your kidneys don't shut down and also straight to ICU. She's fully dressed and obviously not catheterised.I know this as I was also hospitalised with mastitis and being watched for sepsis and was told this is the first thing that would happen if my body showed signs of septic shock.

How do her followers lap this tit up???

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh my god she just uploaded a photo of her in hospital, presumably when she was first being treated for septic shock... who the F would be filming if they were in septic bloody shock!!! In the video she is on a trolley so it would have been before she was admitted to a ward so very soon after being treated. She's an actual dope!!!! Wonder if all septic shock patients are as lucid as she is to take a "poor me" video.... rolling my eyes giving myself a head ache

Also.... if in septic shock and haven't had peed for 12 hours (she says) the first thing they do is put a catheter in so your kidneys don't shut down and also straight to ICU. She's fully dressed and obviously not catheterised.I know this as I was also hospitalised with mastitis and being watched for sepsis and was told this is the first thing that would happen if my body showed signs of septic shock.

How do her followers lap this tit up???
At least she's had her lashes done today though clearly 😂

• Haha
She lost loads of followers during the week she wasn’t active and now she’s gained over 650 in a day?! No wonder she dramatises everything!! All for the shares... really wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bought half of them as well - some look like fake accounts!

Attachments

• Wow
At least she's had her lashes done today though clearly 😂
unbelievable they have to be strips surely she wouldn’t, or maybe she went out first thing this morning to have them done, you know ‘she needs to put her self first sometimes’ ‘be present’ ‘take care of her own needs’ blah blah blah

• Haha
  • Wow
unbelievable they have to be strips surely she wouldn’t, or maybe she went out first thing this morning to have them done, you know ‘she needs to put her self first sometimes’ ‘be present’ ‘take care of her own needs’ blah blah blah
They don’t look like strips. They look proper

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hahahahahh they are not strip lashes they are extensions!!!!! She's a bleeping joke!!!!! Making a mockery of those who have suffered septic shock and still suffering the consequences years later. She needs to correct herself and say she was at risk of septic shock and not that she was in septic shock. I actually dislike her, thank god I don't follow

She has just answered a breastfeeding question as a talkie story you can tell she deffo had her back about it. She’s mentally doing herself no favours focusing so much on having the need to still breastfeed Eden. She goes on about the benefits to mum and baby are beneficial etc...if I was pregnant and planning on breastfeeding and I was following Emma I would 1000% changed my mind by now and thought no bloody way. Also your child is going to Eat Mac Donald’s eat tit eat bugs catch all the colds at nursery and the benefits to the mother what admitted to hospital with mastitis or bed ridden because I’m that exhausted as your child needs all of you and no one else can comfort him to give you 5 minutes. Up ALL night having too feed then give my older kids tit and not have time for them because I’m that exhausted. No thanks

• Heart
They really do, I can’t believe that was even a thought after being on deaths door! I would love someone to ask but I bet they will be blocked. I think the only reasons she wants to continue breastfeeding is because of her figure and Instagram engagement. Nothing to do with Eden or her family needs

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.