Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just doesn’t add up. She looks like she could have had tear trough fillers too one of her eyes is bruised underneath. She looks so pretty in stories without filters but she must really edit her photos a lot as she rarely looks the same.

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness, I am gonna have to unfollow what will she be like after this ‘awakening’ and what is with the breastfeeding obsession. Sorry the health care professionals didn’t value it, they were probably quite busy saving lives and hers apparently being hours away from death 🙄 , so who is the breastfeeding for Eden or her, if I was that ill and my baby was a yr old the only thing I would be worrying about was getting back healthy to all my children

Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness, I am gonna have to unfollow what will she be like after this ‘awakening’ and what is with the breastfeeding obsession. Sorry the health care professionals didn’t value it, they were probably quite busy saving lives and hers apparently being hours away from death 🙄 , so who is the breastfeeding for Eden or her, if I was that ill and my baby was a yr old the only thing I would be worrying about was getting back healthy to all my children
Exactly, people are actually loosing there lives due to coronavirus having Eden and Andy there could of put others and themselves at risk. Eden is capable of feeding from a bottle we’ve seen him a few times so it’s no big deal like seriously. I feel this is another copycat episode after her “friend” a mother’s tale went in with mastitis and had to be admitted but she discharged herself as her baby needed her although her baby was a lot younger than Eden. She’s very much a person who if you’ve had it or done it she’s had it sooo much worse to the point her life was at risk and potentially could of died when in actual fact it was a bad infection

Reactions: 4
Oh Emma , you were moments from death - every second counted, I think breastfeeding was the last thing on the medical professionals minds when you were , like you said, critical .... 🙄 ffs .... sounds like the time when she got the coil stuck in her lung ... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t cope with her. Septic shock (the third stage) is when your organs shut down. But yes she has put on a bra, gone for a walk and then gone to the beach. Of course you had septic shock Emma.

• Angry
*trigger warning about loss just in case anyone wants to scroll past*

Does anyone remember the live she done with Zoe Adele? It was regarding her miscarriage, Emma said something along the lines of her being given medication to stop bleeding during her miscarriage. I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t have happened. I can’t see any woman being given medication to retain blood etc and it lead to infection.

Since she had her first born Emma has stated that she’s broken her back, had numerous premature babies, had her coil travel to her lung, developed sepsis and went into septic shock. She may play the lottery because the odds of her having all these things happen to her have been shocking. I’m not saying none of these happened at all but there are many lies that have been told and posts to prove/catch her out in the past.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
*trigger warning about loss just in case anyone wants to scroll past*

Does anyone remember the live she done with Zoe Adele? It was regarding her miscarriage, Emma said something along the lines of her being given medication to stop bleeding during her miscarriage. I’m pretty sure that wouldn’t have happened. I can’t see any woman being given medication to retain blood etc and it lead to infection.

Since she had her first born Emma has stated that she’s broken her back, had numerous premature babies, had her coil travel to her lung, developed sepsis and went into septic shock. She may play the lottery because the odds of her having all these things happen to her have been shocking. I’m not saying none of these happened at all but there are many lies that have been told and posts to prove/catch her out in the past.
*trigger*
Yes she did say that they do not give you medication to stop the bleeding. I had a miscarriage at 13+4 Christmas Eve 2 years ago and lost a lot of blood to the point I couldn’t stand up, talk open my eyes was away with the fairy’s. Hospital said they’d only monitor blood loss and if needed would of had a blood transfusion. She is so wrapped up in herself and needing everything in her life to be so much worse that it’s a kick in the teeth for those who have actually gone through the things she thinks she has

I
*trigger*
Yes she did say that they do not give you medication to stop the bleeding. I had a miscarriage at 13+4 Christmas Eve 2 years ago and lost a lot of blood to the point I couldn’t stand up, talk open my eyes was away with the fairy’s. Hospital said they’d only monitor blood loss and if needed would of had a blood transfusion. She is so wrapped up in herself and needing everything in her life to be so much worse that it’s a kick in the teeth for those who have actually gone through the things she thinks she has
I’m so sorry for your loss. I thought it was a really strange thing for her to say and I think she knew she fucked up once it was said. She doesn’t seem the brightest of people but maybe it’s hard to keep on top of so many lies. I also don’t think she should have been talking about how fatal sepsis was around the children. There is things little kids don’t need to hear and that’s the possibility of a parent nearly dying. I just wonder how much bullshit she tells Andy. He was obviously at home with the kids and unable to visit due to covid so god knows what lies she was telling him too.

I

I’m so sorry for your loss. I thought it was a really strange thing for her to say and I think she knew she fucked up once it was said. She doesn’t seem the brightest of people but maybe it’s hard to keep on top of so many lies. I also don’t think she should have been talking about how fatal sepsis was around the children. There is things little kids don’t need to hear and that’s the possibility of a parent nearly dying. I just wonder how much bullshit she tells Andy. He was obviously at home with the kids and unable to visit due to covid so god knows what lies she was telling him too.
Thank you so much 💗 she just can’t help herself I mean there’s a time and a place and sitting in the car with her children going to the beach was not ok. She likes to chat tit at nights when andys asleep do it then it really isn’t that important to her sheep that they need to know. I’d love to see her block list of the amount of people catching her out, a lady on here asked her about her lip filler and Emma blocked her 😂 it’s no secret Emma her whole face is plastic and the bruising under the eye she’d probably make out it was due to sepsis

If she had septic shock she'd have been in icu with a catheter and would in no way be up and walking. I myself had similar to the point where I was monitored for septic shock and I felt dreadful and lethargic but is never say I had septic shock, that's a who different ball game

If she had septic shock she'd have been in icu with a catheter and would in no way be up and walking. I myself had similar to the point where I was monitored for septic shock and I felt dreadful and lethargic but is never say I had septic shock, that's a who different ball game
Exactly! I’m not saying she didn’t have a serious infection and the first stage of sepsis but to say she had septic shock is awful. She would have been at deaths door.

I’ve always been quite fond of Emma until this. I did go into septic shock after the birth of my son. I’d gone home and then developed it. Trust me when I say the doctors only care about you at that point. I was given two breast pumps and told if I was so desperate to continue the breast feeding journey I would be able to store the milk in the ward fridge and my partner could collect. The amount of drip lines you have when on the sepsis pathway is immense and they said there was no way my baby could come in to just be exclusively breastfed. My body needed to recover. It is very sad when someone kind of makes a mockery of what you have actually been through. I was very sad sitting there listening to the lies quite frankly. I was in 10 days and told that is very good for sepsis. However the recovery at home took months. But then again this is Emma, and if you think your a good mum Emma will show you that she is better. So sad

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell.
When she turned sideways in this mornings story to talk to Eva her lips look like Daffy Ducks!!! The filler is so high over her lip it's giving her a dark shadow that looks like a moustache.
I wonder if the recent filler work was anything to do with her infection and hospital stay?! She says it was mastitis but I take everything she says with a pinch of salt

Reactions: 5
She is going to milk this ‘awakening’ the story of her in bed this morning, she is just so smug it drives me nuts, when she goes on about ‘ it’s just me’ who does everything, sorry but who did she expect would be doing it, having 5 children. This is what mothers do Emma, she really thinks a lot of herself.

Can she get even worse, blaming Eden for headbutting her and getting the bruise. We aren’t thick Emma.

Bloody hell.
When she turned sideways in this mornings story to talk to Eva her lips look like Daffy Ducks!!! The filler is so high over her lip it's giving her a dark shadow that looks like a moustache.
I wonder if the recent filler work was anything to do with her infection and hospital stay?! She says it was mastitis but I take everything she says with a pinch of salt
I thought the same! The side profile is awful, her aesthetician obviously isn’t worried about the filler that has migrated on her top lip. Wouldn’t they want Emma to be an example of their best work knowing she has it on show for insta 23 hours a day!

Reactions: 1
I thought the same! The side profile is awful, her aesthetician obviously isn’t worried about the filler that has migrated on her top lip. Wouldn’t they want Emma to be an example of their best work knowing she has it on show for insta 23 hours a day!
it is so bad , she's clearly had fresh Botox as well as the movement in her head has gone completely ! And 100% had more fillers but the right side of her mouth has actually dropped down has anyone else noticed ? And it's sloping down lower than the other side, the filler is completely uneven ! But maybe that's the sepsis 🙈🙄🤣

• Wow
I’ve always been quite fond of Emma until this. I did go into septic shock after the birth of my son. I’d gone home and then developed it. Trust me when I say the doctors only care about you at that point. I was given two breast pumps and told if I was so desperate to continue the breast feeding journey I would be able to store the milk in the ward fridge and my partner could collect. The amount of drip lines you have when on the sepsis pathway is immense and they said there was no way my baby could come in to just be exclusively breastfed. My body needed to recover. It is very sad when someone kind of makes a mockery of what you have actually been through. I was very sad sitting there listening to the lies quite frankly. I was in 10 days and told that is very good for sepsis. However the recovery at home took months. But then again this is Emma, and if you think your a good mum Emma will show you that she is better. So sad
So sorry you went through this.

• Heart
Someone asked if she’s having any more baby’s and has said she finds that question triggering?! Oh but it’s ok for her to joke about it on the regular but doesn’t find it triggering then? They have a duty of care in hospitals and Emma feeding a 10 month old baby is not there problem.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.