Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeding your baby isn’t a journey ffs. This isn’t the first time she’s bottle fed a baby the women is tapped in the head!!! Does a you know if this baby was prem or on time
I'm so glad it's not just me who thinks it's so weird when women use the whole 'journey' when feeding. So weird what does it even mean

She was nervous about bottle feeding?? Seriously....what's this women on??? Its just a way to feed your baby whats so worrying about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm so glad it's not just me who thinks it's so weird when women use the whole 'journey' when feeding. So weird what does it even mean

She was nervous about bottle feeding?? Seriously....what's this women on??? Its just a way to feed your baby whats so worrying about it?
She bottle fed one of the older girls and then had to bottle feed Eden because she persisted to breastfeed Eden for her benefit to the point she kept getting mastitis. The only person who’s ever on some journey is her because she has to cause drama about something so pathetic it’s not her children it’s just her

Reactions: 4
She is in great shape for just having had a baby. The videos today just showed how vain she is. She was showing her belly fishing for complements to feed her ego. How draining just enjoy your baby!

Reactions: 6
She's going to talk about her breastfeeding 'journey' because she's desperately trying to find content for insta.
The baby wasn't prem, the labour was normal, the baby is a good weight......she must be so annoyed that she has no drama to feed everyone a sob story!

Reactions: 3
If they suspected pre eclampsia at 36 weeks they would not have let her carry on for another 2 weeks. I know that from first hand experience. So they either suspected it and then it was written off that she didn’t have it or she’s completely fabricated it.

Reactions: 6
If they suspected pre eclampsia at 36 weeks they would not have let her carry on for another 2 weeks. I know that from first hand experience. So they either suspected it and then it was written off that she didn’t have it or she’s completely fabricated it.
I wonder which version it was 🙄

What I don’t understand is if she’s so stressed, then why is she putting so much pressure on herself with working again, doing a massive amount of the day to day stuff etc with a 2 week old baby. She’s going to crash big time, it’s not normal or healthy. And the inevitable fall out on instagram will be painful to watch.

What I don’t understand is if she’s so stressed, then why is she putting so much pressure on herself with working again, doing a massive amount of the day to day stuff etc with a 2 week old baby. She’s going to crash big time, it’s not normal or healthy. And the inevitable fall out on instagram will be painful to watch.
The baby is not 2 weeks old yet . I know she's self employed but I'm sure she could take 3/4 weeks off but she's obviously trying to prove she's superwoman . I agree she cannot keep this up and she will inevitably crash if she carries on .

Gosh, I really wish I hadn't read her birth story now, I'm so so triggered! She did warn me...I should of listened! 🥱oh bore off Emma. We all knew you would fabricate such a 'traumatic' birth. I never felt so ill. Again....bore the duck off! You felt fine! What is she gaining from making up medical conditions? She's so bleeping annoying

Reactions: 4
Is someone able to make a new thread? I've no idea !
I will try! Bear with me and don’t tell me off if I get wrong..

New thread…

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.