Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be competing with another instagram ‘friend’ of hers who’s just had her 7th baby. They are both keeping the gender a guessing game. Emma started uploaded photos less than an hour after her friend announced the arrival of her baby.
I noticed this too, the other girl uploaded first that her baby was born and very shortly after Emma posted

Isn't it just...it isn't rocket science really it? Some people just crave the newborn stage which I find strange because, it doesn't last and the child grows up and you actually have to keep that child still?

And there we have it...our first bit of drama. She has injections which she just DOESNT recall ever having done! Honestly, this women is insufferable! Enough with the made up medical drama!
It was probably the vitamin k which is offered as standard to every woman after delivery, uts nothing major at all

Reactions: 2
I noticed this too, the other girl uploaded first that her baby was born and very shortly after Emma posted

It was probably the vitamin k which is offered as standard to every woman after delivery, uts nothing major at all
Nop. She will make it into something big though and have all her followers wonder what she had them for

Was about to say isn’t it the vitamin K injection. Also don’t forget Emma can’t use contraception as she’s allergic…obviously 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m baffled that she’s hid the baby for so long, when she was pregnant with Eden she was storying herself having contractions 😬

Indi Rafe?!?! Honestly does she not think about the fact that these kids have to grow up with these stupid names 🤓

• Wow
Indi Rafe?!?! Honestly does she not think about the fact that these kids have to grow up with these stupid names 🤓
I find it funny she’s shown first of all how chaos her life is and how she does things to make it easier to manage 450 kids and showing her do the school run with all of her 450 kids before she even boasted to Instagram what she’s had. Indi rafe??? Is it a boy or girl because I have a family member she is called indi but also a male work colleague of mine is called rafe. 😂

Let’s play a game, take a shot everytime she says postpartum, we will all be drunk by teatime

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn't it just...it isn't rocket science really it? Some people just crave the newborn stage which I find strange because, it doesn't last and the child grows up and you actually have to keep that child still?

And there we have it...our first bit of drama. She has injections which she just DOESNT recall ever having done! Honestly, this women is insufferable! Enough with the made up medical drama!
Shed have had the injection after every one of her children. You'd think she'd know the drill by now l. And by law they have to ask you for you to give permission for the injection to release the placenta. She's such a drama queen

Shed have had the injection after every one of her children. You'd think she'd know the drill by now l. And by law they have to ask you for you to give permission for the injection to release the placenta. She's such a drama queen
She really is. She knew what they were for, but wants to make it sound like it could of been something more serious

Did anyone else clock her story about bottle feeding and how "medically" she was unable to breastfeed 🙄

Off topic of the baby and his ridiculous girls name (!) I just love how she has the energy to go on the school run and out for brunch but can't provide the other 5 children with a substantial meal. Yet another cant-be-assed aka 'picky tea' And she is STILL serving them all the same amount ggrrr.

Did anyone else clock her story about bottle feeding and how "medically" she was unable to breastfeed 🙄

Off topic of the baby and his ridiculous girls name (!) I just love how she has the energy to go on the school run and out for brunch but can't provide the other 5 children with a substantial meal. Yet another cant-be-assed aka 'picky tea' And she is STILL serving them all the same amount ggrrr.
Yes I did notice that and that she can still nurture and nourish him with a bottle but when she was breastfeeding Eden even when he didn’t want it the bulls**t she’d throw down peoples throats about how “breast is best” the bond she has because of it etc

Reactions: 1
Wtf...she will talk about her feeding journey when she's ready?? Ready for what 🤣 you're literally talking about feeding a baby a bottle I don't understand where all the dramatics are coming from 🤣
Feeding your baby isn’t a journey ffs. This isn’t the first time she’s bottle fed a baby the women is tapped in the head!!! Does a you know if this baby was prem or on time

Reactions: 4
Feeding your baby isn’t a journey ffs. This isn’t the first time she’s bottle fed a baby the women is tapped in the head!!! Does a you know if this baby was prem or on time
And the women has done this 6 bloody times, you'd think she would have "the journey" pretty sussed now wouldn't you 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.