Mothering_it #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you do the school run 2 days after giving birth with a newborn, toddler and dog when your partner is at home? I can't think of anything worse. You rest up while you can to make them going back to work easier because your body has had time to recover.

Reactions: 4
Is she purposely not telling us what the gender of the baby is? Yawn.
She seems to be competing with another instagram ‘friend’ of hers who’s just had her 7th baby. They are both keeping the gender a guessing game. Emma started uploaded photos less than an hour after her friend announced the arrival of her baby.

Reactions: 3
She seems to be competing with another instagram ‘friend’ of hers who’s just had her 7th baby. They are both keeping the gender a guessing game. Emma started uploaded photos less than an hour after her friend announced the arrival of her baby.
Gosh what a sad existence. And no doubt the kids will suffer for her selfish need to be forever in the newborn stage.

Reactions: 2
Who is the other insta person?

Imagine Instagram getting to your head the way it has with her. Emma no one cares what your baby is ffs 😂you only went MIA before the birth so people would forget how many weeks you were so you could say you had a premature baby

Reactions: 1
This person also claims their pregnancy was a surprise like Emmas. I don't believe it for a second. There addicted to the newborn stage and the attention despite the struggling to cope.

This person also claims their pregnancy was a surprise like Emmas. I don't believe it for a second. There addicted to the newborn stage and the attention despite the struggling to cope.
Ha bullshit isn't it. Nobody else has so many surprise babies....when they already have loads...so why are they any different? Pretty obvious how to avoid it 🤣

Ha bullshit isn't it. Nobody else has so many surprise babies....when they already have loads...so why are they any different? Pretty obvious how to avoid it 🤣
I literally don't understand all of these "surprise" pregnancies. Unless it's a contraceptive fail then if you're not using contraception and you're having sex then you must know you're likely to one day fall pregnant?

I literally don't understand all of these "surprise" pregnancies. Unless it's a contraceptive fail then if you're not using contraception and you're having sex then you must know you're likely to one day fall pregnant?
Isn't it just...it isn't rocket science really it? Some people just crave the newborn stage which I find strange because, it doesn't last and the child grows up and you actually have to keep that child still?

And there we have it...our first bit of drama. She has injections which she just DOESNT recall ever having done! Honestly, this women is insufferable! Enough with the made up medical drama!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Isn't it just...it isn't rocket science really it? Some people just crave the newborn stage which I find strange because, it doesn't last and the child grows up and you actually have to keep that child still?

And there we have it...our first bit of drama. She has injections which she just DOESNT recall ever having done! Honestly, this women is insufferable! Enough with the made up medical drama!
I don't get it either. My husband and I are currently deciding whether to have a third and it seems like the biggest decision in the world! I worry about how I will divide my time out between 3 children. Where as she doesn't seem to have a care in the world! You can see she's got a completely unhealthy obsession with pregnancy and newborns.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.