Mothering_It #4 I’ll speak about our feeding journey when I’m ready.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on tattling.
Emma had another baby, a traumatic birth (it wasn’t), she’s bread crumbing that she had pre- eclampsia (she didn’t) and she’s now hinting at a difficult feeding ‘journey’ (it isn’t)
In fact the whole process was stress free and all the drama was manufactured by Emma, we are not surprised.

please add any other recaps….

Reactions: 9
If they can’t even afford for Emma to not even take two weeks off of work after having a baby then maybe they really shouldn’t of had the 6th. She had such a traumatic birth less than 14 days ago and she’s back at work.

Reactions: 4
If they can’t even afford for Emma to not even take two weeks off of work after having a baby then maybe they really shouldn’t of had the 6th. She had such a traumatic birth less than 14 days ago and she’s back at work.
So true, how much must she make for a massage? Is it really worth it with a 2 week old baby. I just can’t get my head around it.

Reactions: 1
Dear God so much drama around bottle feeding! It's literally just a way to feed your baby, why is she making a huge deal out of it! Nobody cares, the baby doesn't care, stop making everything so dramatic! Also notice she hashtagged #sepsissurvivor 🤣 bore off Emma you were filming yourself in hospital ffs you did not have sepsis if you could do that. She really has an issue with making up medical dramas it's so bizarre

Reactions: 3
She’s now also hinting that Ezra is autistic…
I hate all these insta idiots jumping on the special needs bandwagon. We all seen how poor Ezra was dumped as soon as she had Eden. She really had very little time for him from the stories she shared.

• Heart
I hate all these insta idiots jumping on the special needs bandwagon. We all seen how poor Ezra was dumped as soon as she had Eden. She really had very little time for him from the stories she shared.
I honestly see red when insta huns do this. I don’t believe Ezra has it only because I don’t believe a single thing that Emma says because every single thing that she posts is just for content and views only. She has no friends and barely any family on to hide it from on Instagram so no one would know. She’s a very lonely women

Reactions: 2
How cold is her house? When I had my baby last year I was told not even a hat is needed inside at newborn just outside! How many layers does he have one!

How cold is her house? When I had my baby last year I was told not even a hat is needed inside at newborn just outside! How many layers does he have one!
Well she can’t afford to take two weeks off after having a baby I very much doubt they can afford to heat either

God that ad she just did....so wooden! She's not the right person for the doing ads thats for sure!

Imagine selling your kids the way she does. Why did she need to have them in that #ad? It was about finances but no she needed that cute little Andy film me trying to comfort indie whilst I’m doing finances on the computer for Instagram 😂

God that ad she just did....so wooden! She's not the right person for the doing ads thats for sure!
And not one on finance, she doesn’t relate to the rest of us. She’s just had a brand new kitchen and put a log cabin in the garden so she can occasionally work from home whilst renting two studios?!

Reactions: 5
Does she ever not have a dig at Andy? She has absolutely no content, nothing relatable. And when she does do a ‘ad’ it’s the fakest thing ever. Boring beige house, boring grid. 8th March she posted about daily ice baths…well that’s not happened. All she’s done for years is steal other people’s content, and other people’s followers. I don’t know how she has such a big following, unless like most people I know they are purely following to watch the farce that is mothering_it.

Reactions: 5
Does she ever not have a dig at Andy? She has absolutely no content, nothing relatable. And when she does do a ‘ad’ it’s the fakest thing ever. Boring beige house, boring grid. 8th March she posted about daily ice baths…well that’s not happened. All she’s done for years is steal other people’s content, and other people’s followers. I don’t know how she has such a big following, unless like most people I know they are purely following to watch the farce that is mothering_it.
Kept hinting that he didn't buy her anything or give her a nice day but tried to make it sound nice by saying she didn't need that. She was bothered it was obvious, how transparent could she be

I think she posted something similar last year on Mother's Day. He could at least make a little effort for the kids sake. But today they are out for lunch so suppose that's a nice mother's day treat.

I think she posted something similar last year on Mother's Day. He could at least make a little effort for the kids sake. But today they are out for lunch so suppose that's a nice mother's day treat.
She posts the same thing on every occasion. She always says she doesn’t go mad for presents at like Christmas and birthdays, so maybe he doesn’t think she wants to for Mother’s Day.