Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the lip fillers make her nose look smaller. Also looks like she might have had cheek fillers which would also take the attention away from her nose.

Reactions: 2
She's so full of tit saying she was being sick 20-30 a day. There's no way she would have been able to story her day to day life with such severe sickness. Most women can't get out of bed to brush their teeth. I lost over 4 stone when I was pregnant due to HG and I was about 2 stone overweight when I fell pregnant.

Reactions: 4
She's so full of tit saying she was being sick 20-30 a day. There's no way she would have been able to story her day to day life with such severe sickness. Most women can't get out of bed to brush their teeth. I lost over 4 stone when I was pregnant due to HG and I was about 2 stone overweight when I fell pregnant.
She follows susie j verril as do I, and susie has HG and I mean it was awful to watch her she was crying, the smell of cooking made her sick food made her sick she hadn’t washed her hair for 3 weeks she hadn’t been downstairs as she could barely move even a trip to hospital she was throwing up in the car this was susies life for 3/4 months but Emma was still able to do everything she would normally and get a train to London for the day and then she ha the cheek to say to susie she knows how she feels 😳 I said before Emma likes the thought of having something medically wrong with her and her children the hospital said she had a bad case of morning sickness she wants it to be HG. She’s deluded she should look up bloody Münchausen syndrome

Reactions: 7
After seeing these I'm wondering how much work she has had done.. no shade. If I could afford botox and fillers I'd do it and all!

Ps. Bonus pic because I NEVER thought she'd do something like this.
She looked better before having work done.

Reactions: 3
Who does Eliza still have a bottle 😩 Is she trying to keep her younger than what she is?

Wonder how much she got paid to promote the pram and if buggaboo actually watch her content because that is the first time I’ve seen the baby not be in a carrier!?!

Did bugaboo gift her a new fking pram?

Wonder how much she got paid to promote the pram and if buggaboo actually watch her content because that is the first time I’ve seen the baby not be in a carrier!?!
They have gifted her the new pram havnt they?

Did bugaboo gift her a new fking pram?

They have gifted her the new pram havnt they?
I’ve never seen that baby in the donkey he’s either in the carrier or that pram that’s basically metal on wheels 🤮 She’s used that donkey a handful of times if that, she had the grey one so wonder if she’s just changed the hoods and cosey toes

Why not do a giveaway instead? To someone who actually needs it? I hate when people get gifted things they already have and can afford anyway

And that was an effortless #ad anyone can take pictures and write captions. Bugaboo don’t expect to have this featured on the gram anytime soon she got a free pram that’s all she’s done it for

Reactions: 3
She was very careful in those stories and grid post not to outright say they sent her a new pram.. She mentions using the bugaboo donkey for 3 years but isn't fully clear this is a new model. She went on before about getting the pram professionally cleaned before the baby as they didn't need a new one!

It really comes across like the only one she likes is Eden. She seems to resent Andy and the other kids.

I'm pretty sure she said she bought the first one second hand. I've picked up on the resentment with Andy and the other kids, the older girls in particular.

Reactions: 5
I'm pretty sure she said she bought the first one second hand. I've picked up on the resentment with Andy and the other kids, the older girls in particular.
He joke about not being allowed near her, how Eden sees more of her than he does (so do we mate) she seems awkward around him. Just because you have 5 kids shouldn’t mean you neglect your partner. The vile comments she will sneak in about him being in bed or not having to rush out the door or him being able to eat his tea while she’s got to give her kid her “booby bar” why doesn’t she express in a bottle and give herself a break so she can do those things without punishing her husband because he can. You chose this Emma.

Reactions: 5