Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to hear from people around her, what they really think of it all and all the stuff she comes out with, when you write it down it’s quite a lot. Eating disorders, boarding school, being a professional singer, the accident I wonder who looked after the older 2 then if she wasn’t able to walk, their dad must have been very hands on if she has no extended family, I wonder what the big girls dad family make of her!?! Also how come Andys family aren’t involved, you would think he has brothers, sister maybe or at least a parent/s although I remember the stories from her wedding did feel strange very subdued and didn’t see like there was much of a happy atmosphere

Reactions: 3
Here she goes bragging that she’s in a pair of jeans she’s had since before Eliza. Well done to her I really would love to know what all these meetings and work she is doing that’s taking up all her time lately

• Angry
Reactions: 4
It made me laugh when she was slating Andy for not finishing stuff, I’m sure she has started a few businesses and projects, didn’t she change her bio about something saying she was writing a book. And the pets, anyone remember the dog she always used to moan about him on her stories then disappeared and never mentioned again!?!?

Attachments

• Haha
It made me laugh when she was slating Andy for not finishing stuff, I’m sure she has started a few businesses and projects, didn’t she change her bio about something saying she was writing a book. And the pets, anyone remember the dog she always used to moan about him on her stories then disappeared and never mentioned again!?!?
He’s long gone I’m sure her “friend” has him he went while Ezra was a baby or maybe just before the she got a cat then that disappeared but she now often shows him

Reactions: 2
She also did a lash tech course made a huge deal about it and then no one ever heard about that again! (Not that she could do it through the pandemic, but it was prior to Covid)

• Haha
Here she goes bragging that she’s in a pair of jeans she’s had since before Eliza. Well done to her I really would love to know what all these meetings and work she is doing that’s taking up all her time lately
Didn't she hint a while ago about writing?? I have it in my head that she's going to write a book. Could be wrong though but the need for 'meetings' is limited when you are a stay at home Mum!!

She also did a lash tech course made a huge deal about it and then no one ever heard about that again! (Not that she could do it through the pandemic, but it was prior to Covid)
Not forgetting the personal training and massage courses as well as beauty therapy. Money is clearly no object to them. She takes these courses, converts a room in the house to 'work' from, sees a couple of clients and then gets pregnant so can't possibly work.
She can't stick at a thing. Even her kids get pushed to the side once they stop being cute newborns

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The newest post...mismatched PJs. There is only one child wearing mismatched PJs. And sadly we can all guess which one. The other 3 have a matching set. Eliza and Ezra have matching pairs to each other, and Eden’s in a babygrow.
the whole jeans story today was completely and utterly irrelevant. Especially pretending she can’t do them up over her belly. She couldn’t do them up because she was holding her phone.
she clearly been reading this thread too

The newest post...mismatched PJs. There is only one child wearing mismatched PJs. And sadly we can all guess which one. The other 3 have a matching set. Eliza and Ezra have matching pairs to each other, and Eden’s in a babygrow.
the whole jeans story today was completely and utterly irrelevant. Especially pretending she can’t do them up over her belly. She couldn’t do them up because she was holding her phone.
I feel like saying 'HI EMMA' because she blatantly reads this!! It probably provides her content to talk about as her life is as dull as dishwater otherwise.
Coincidently her latest llooonnng ramblings this evening are talking about her careers and job 🤔 I can't believe she's never mentioned doing marketing before yet discusses everything else in her life & mysteriously now today's meetings were about her job (cough bullshit cough)
And she was going to start a college course but it got delayed?... But I thought you had no help with your kids and never get time alone with your husband so how have you factored studying into your hectic schedule?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 5
I feel like saying 'HI EMMA' because she blatantly reads this!! It probably provides her content to talk about as her life is as dull as dishwater otherwise.
Coincidently her latest llooonnng ramblings this evening are talking about her careers and job 🤔 I can't believe she's never mentioned doing marketing before yet discusses everything else in her life & mysteriously now today's meetings were about her job (cough bullshit cough)
And she was going to start a college course but it got delayed?... But I thought you had no help with your kids and never get time alone with your husband so how have you factored studying into your hectic schedule?!?!?!?!
If she stopped having kids and needing “maternity leave” she’d actually probably have a career so she can’t go blaming covid for her not having one. Andys got money he’s not ugly I’d start spending time with him before he eventually does one. It’s been nearly 8 months and he’s been nowhere near her

The child that leaves all the love notes!?!

Oh god. We are onto "extra present" now 🤦
What is she on 😂 she will still document her whole weekend just not post it till Sunday lunch time 😂 she will still share people that share her posts and people that are giving her all the feels and have summed up her day in one post. The bloody idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She nearly made it all weekend, being present must have got a little too much and needed some attention from strangers rather than her children 🧐

She nearly made it all weekend, being present must have got a little too much and needed some attention from strangers rather than her children 🧐
She jade it to Sunday lunch time 🤣 not really a break is it

Reactions: 2