Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was told off before she started filming and thats why she looked scared and unsure
Sad really. You could tell she was almost telling Isabella off with the sarcasm in her voice and the stares back and forth while trying to get Eden back in his clothes because god forbid someone else does something with the baby appears she wasn’t needed and didn’t like it

Reactions: 4
She should really wear a bra if she’s going to wear a mint green crop top 🙈 ffs

• Sick
God she pisses me off so much but cant help but look at what a car crash she is!
I just can’t get over how much she loves herself and how much she thinks she empowers women. I honestly would love for her to know that not everyone is struggling as much as she is with life so no need to post all these quotes to let other mums know it’s ok to struggle.

Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over how much she loves herself and how much she thinks she empowers women. I honestly would love for her to know that not everyone is struggling as much as she is with life so no need to post all these quotes to let other mums know it’s ok to struggle.
This is the thing that annoys me! She thinks everyone else is struggling as much as her "you got this bullshit" news flash Emma - most people are absolutely fine and getting on with life - working, home schooling etc. Just because you chose to have 5 kids and spread yourself thin was your own god dam choice so such it up!

This is the thing that annoys me! She thinks everyone else is struggling as much as her "you got this bullshit" news flash Emma - most people are absolutely fine and getting on with life - working, home schooling etc. Just because you chose to have 5 kids and spread yourself thin was your own god dam choice so such it up!
Suck not such*

Suck not such*
Yep and the constant jokes about being pregnant because of her weird dreams is not even funny people would probably judge her so much more. She actually commented on her post she should of put disclaimer excuse my breastfeeding nips 🤢 she’s grosse

• Sick
It looks so desperate tagging Mrs hunch and dyson trying to get some more followers wonder if she’s lost some lately

She used to have a blog post on it. Unsure if her blog is still active. He was abusive and if I remember rightly quite a lot older. I followed her at around 2k followers but when she got bigger she removed the blog post.

Originally came on here to say ill never forgive her for ruining Andy. He used to be very attractive and now he just looks ill
Her ex did not abuse her. He was just a normal guy who saw through her bullshit (I imagine!) He's a great dad to the girls

She should really wear a bra if she’s going to wear a mint green crop top 🙈 ffs
She looks frigging awful!!! What's with the constant skin tight outfits, no bra and tits hanging out??? She'd actually look far nicer in a normal outfit Eg jeans and a top or whatever. Her body and shape is OK but she looks like a knob dressing like a 16 year old cheerleader.
I

All she does is feel sorry for herself like she’s the only one to ever parent and be a parent in lockdown and work oh amd homeschool
I don't think she does 'homeschool'. The older kids are stuck in front of a tablet for lessons when she feels like it. Alternatively she'll sack off the school work to film herself doing her hair or taking them for a walk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Her ex did not abuse her. He was just a normal guy who saw through her bullshit (I imagine!) He's a great dad to the girls

She looks frigging awful!!! What's with the constant skin tight outfits, no bra and tits hanging out??? She'd actually look far nicer in a normal outfit Eg jeans and a top or whatever. Her body and shape is OK but she looks like a knob dressing like a 16 year old cheerleader.
I

I don't think she does 'homeschool'. The older kids are stuck in front of a tablet for lessons when she feels like it. Alternatively she'll sack off the school work to film herself doing her hair or taking them for a walk.
My apologies, only referencing what I saw back in 2017/18. Interesting though it sounds like you know the father...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
My apologies, only referencing what I saw back in 2017/18. Interesting though it sounds like you know the father...
I know them both as they used to live near me and the older girls went to my kids school.
I know you don't know what goes on behind closed doors but all the school parents favoured him to her..... Wonder why?? He was a normal Joe and she was some kind of celeb wannabe.
I very much doubt he abused her. But it wouldn't make an insta sob story if she said 'he got sick of my egotistical ways' or simply 'the relationship didn't work out'

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know them both as they used to live near me and the older girls went to my kids school.
I know you don't know what goes on behind closed doors but all the school parents favoured him to her..... Wonder why?? He was a normal Joe and she was some kind of celeb wannabe.
I very much doubt he abused her. But it wouldn't make an insta sob story if she said 'he got sick of my egotistical ways' or simply 'the relationship didn't work out'
Ah okay! I am not sticking up for her at all but it's interesting that if it were true that she doesn't discuss it/ share awareness for domestic abuse. As her following grew, her blog disappeared. But perhaps it was all a lie and she was too scared to keep up with the pitty party. I don't know!

Ah okay! I am not sticking up for her at all but it's interesting that if it were true that she doesn't discuss it/ share awareness for domestic abuse. As her following grew, her blog disappeared. But perhaps it was all a lie and she was too scared to keep up with the pitty party. I don't know!
Not at all, no need to apologise. I just hate the fact she calls him an abuser when I really don't think he was. Like many things I think Emma wanted to jump on a bandwagon at the time to talk about 'her own experience' which as we know is bullshit. I don't think she could keep up with the 'abuse' storyline because if the repercussions. She tells so many lies she can't keep up with herself.

Not at all, no need to apologise. I just hate the fact she calls him an abuser when I really don't think he was. Like many things I think Emma wanted to jump on a bandwagon at the time to talk about 'her own experience' which as we know is bullshit. I don't think she could keep up with the 'abuse' storyline because if the repercussions. She tells so many lies she can't keep up with herself.
She really does tell so many lies. She couldn’t keep track of Eden’s due date as she loved the attention in thinking he was going to be premature. Not sure why anyone would get a kick out wanting a prem baby so they get attention. Eliza having celiac the doctor told her she doesn’t but Emma wouldn’t take no for an answer Ezra having tongue tie always crying when he was trying to feed as he was hungry but couldn’t latch on she still refused a bottle for him she liked that neediness. Surely there’s a name for people like her?

I agree she probably saw the attention part time mummy got re: DA and thought she’d make it her story, she always hints about abuse she suffered from her mum. I really wonder what people around her make of her online persona, her friends Andy’s family, I think she has a sister I wonder what she makes of it all. I am from the same town, I don’t know her but before COVID, when we were allowed out I would often see her out with her children and her father was always there helping her with the children doing most of work keeping them entertained while she swanned about like a wannabe Devon Kim K 😂, but from her stories she makes out she is always alone and super mum doing it all by herself, I really don’t know why it annoys me so much, but for reason it really does 🤷‍♀️

I agree she probably saw the attention part time mummy got re: DA and thought she’d make it her story, she always hints about abuse she suffered from her mum. I really wonder what people around her make of her online persona, her friends Andy’s family, I think she has a sister I wonder what she makes of it all. I am from the same town, I don’t know her but before COVID, when we were allowed out I would often see her out with her children and her father was always there helping her with the children doing most of work keeping them entertained while she swanned about like a wannabe Devon Kim K 😂, but from her stories she makes out she is always alone and super mum doing it all by herself, I really don’t know why it annoys me so much, but for reason it really does 🤷‍♀️
Definitely. It's like, she cant just have an ex - she has to have an abusive ex. She can't just have morning sickness-she has to have HG. She can't just have 2.4 children, she needs 5. Her kids have allergies, she has no family.... The list goes on, as do her 'woe is me' posts.

It's funny how she talks about her terrible childhood yet her Mum came to stay back along and she's talked about the places they went on holiday, the things she did etc and not forgetting the pony she had - doesn't sound like an awful childhood to me. With her, you have to take everything with a large pinch of salt

Definitely. It's like, she cant just have an ex - she has to have an abusive ex. She can't just have morning sickness-she has to have HG. She can't just have 2.4 children, she needs 5. Her kids have allergies, she has no family.... The list goes on, as do her 'woe is me' posts.

It's funny how she talks about her terrible childhood yet her Mum came to stay back along and she's talked about the places they went on holiday, the things she did etc and not forgetting the pony she had - doesn't sound like an awful childhood to me. With her, you have to take everything with a large pinch of salt
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories being upset her mum couldn’t stay over Christmas due to Covid. Not sure why you’d want a mum who treated you as badly as she makes out to stay at all.

• Wow
I’m sure she mentioned on her stories being upset her mum couldn’t stay over Christmas due to Covid. Not sure why you’d want a mum who treated you as badly as she makes out to stay at all.
She must have forgotten the bulls**t that she told us previously about her terrible mum. Instead she wanted to talk about how terrible it was not to see her.

A few weeks ago she put up a story about needing someone to work for her. Maybe she needs someone in an admin role to keep track of all her lies?!?! 😂

• Haha
Yea she did and doesn’t her sister live with her mum? So was it just Emma that had a traumatic childhood