Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just eden and I having a little one to one- I’m guessing a bird took the photo?
Doesn’t she have one to one when she hides away with him or when everyone’s in bed and she’s downstairs with him asleep on her because she won’t put him up to bed.

Reactions: 3
Tonight's Tesco Ad is up there with cringiest yet. She's so wooden!!
If she gets paid for her ads then I can see why she's as skint as she claims (🤔) - they can't be paying her much if that's the best she can do 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who doesn’t know about Tesco Clubcard already though? What a stupid ad. It all sounded so false. She doesn’t even usually shop in Tesco.

Reactions: 4
Tonight's Tesco Ad is up there with cringiest yet. She's so wooden!!
If she gets paid for her ads then I can see why she's as skint as she claims (🤔) - they can't be paying her much if that's the best she can do 🙈🙈🙈
She needs to relax she stumbled a few times. Why do they all put on a posh voices lol we’ve all heard her talk now she just looks an idiot

Funnily enough, I don’t need a reminder about my motivation, I get on it with and actually love spending time with my kids, yes it busy working full time and homeschooling but bloody hell 🙄 she doesn’t realise what a privileged life she has...
I just can’t with her 🙈 such a mantra, loves to complain but doesn’t do anything about it, you think she’d understand after 5 kids routine actually helps them and good sleep routines promote sleep, yes we’ve all let things slide with being at home breakfast is later and bedtimes creeping but last night with her smug, eye ducking herself in the camera ‘it works for us’ well is obviously doesn’t cause your always bloody whining!!!

Martyr*

And obvs bleeping 🤣 oops got a bit ranty

Reactions: 6
That ad... I can’t believe she’s being paid for that it’s so unnatural it’s unreal

Reactions: 1
Wow that’s painful to watch 😳 complete polar opposite of when she comes on to chat as she deliberately speaks SO slowly, with her darting eyes looking away and back to the screen - all so fake!

Reactions: 2
That alone I’d say £200-£500. If it’s part of a bigger campaign could be anything!
I wouldn’t of paid her £5 for that. Gets awkward about a Tesco ad but will happily flaunt her boobs and belly

There’ll be loads of influencers who’d never get an ad with Tesco as they’ll have less followers but would have done such a better job. It’s just so scripted how can any of her followers trust what she’s saying 😂

God her self pity and woas me attitude is getting worse! Jesus woman pull yourself together! It was HER decision to have her 5 children so she must have realised they would consume pretty much all her time?!

God her self pity and woas me attitude is getting worse! Jesus woman pull yourself together! It was HER decision to have her 5 children so she must have realised they would consume pretty much all her time?!
All I’m seeing is she’s thankful she’s got Eden for the snuggles etc she’s sorry for being a shouty mum. That’s because she claims she’s up all night get some sleep then.

I do actually feeling bad for her she has obviously reads here...... but my god, why still sooo smug and what’s with all the comments on her posts.... who are these women...!?! It’s got to be, to up their engagement... am I right or maybe I’ve got it wrong 🤔

• Sick
I do actually feeling bad for her she has obviously reads here...... but my god, why still sooo smug and what’s with all the comments on her posts.... who are these women...!?! It’s got to be, to up their engagement... am I right or maybe I’ve got it wrong 🤔
Just curious what you feel bad for her about? If she reads here then she completely doesn't take in concerns, advice or how she acts to go away and think about? Instead ignores everything and goes along with her narcissist, selfish ways....

It’s 100% to up engagement. She spends her whole life on Instagram. Whenever the big accounts posts she the first one on their commenting, begging to be friends with them. And smaller accounts now do it to her. Her and ImperfectlyPerfect spend all day planning their evening posts of complete and utter dribble.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s 100% to up engagement. She spends her whole life on Instagram. Whenever the big accounts posts she the first one on their commenting, begging to be friends with them. And smaller accounts now do it to her. Her and ImperfectlyPerfect spend all day planning their evening posts of complete and utter dribble.
The two of them talk complete tit. Such boring, empty, repetitive words. All I read or hear is; feeling present, feeling empty, got to be more present, I need to fill my cup up, my cup is empty, switching off to be more present, my husband is sleeping, how dare he sleep, feeding my newborn all night (when he's about 7 months), lockdown pregnancy, lockdown baby! She never stops.

Reactions: 8
Someone further up said she knew Emma and she was a wannabe celebrity. I think that’s why she throws herself at big accounts sending strangers gifts she’s never met. Luxfamily5 did a shout out to her favourite accounts last week no mention of Emma I bet she was fuming she sent Rachel a gift for her baby lol

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually think they like each other. ImperfectlyPerfectParent didn’t bother about Emma for ages until she started catching up with her on numbers. Friends close, enemies closer is what I get from those two.