Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But does she really dho !!!!!
I don’t know don’t believe anything that comes out that girls mouth. But then again she’s so oddly obsessed with breastfeeding this time she probably did. I wonder if she was just an ordinary account no fake followers no “influencers” would she be as obsessed with breastfeeding. She does it to be relatable to them and seek validation from the huge accounts

Reactions: 2
Random question but I cant find this influencer on insta? Is her handle mothering_it? Also does anyone remember an influencer called jade, also had 5 kids, cant remember the handle but she had a thread here, unfollowed ages ago but cant find her now? Random but thanks for any answers 😂

Random question but I cant find this influencer on insta? Is her handle mothering_it? Also does anyone remember an influencer called jade, also had 5 kids, cant remember the handle but she had a thread here, unfollowed ages ago but cant find her now? Random but thanks for any answers 😂
Yeah that’s her handle. Jade is mother of all adventures

Reactions: 1
Thank you! Dont know how she wont come up for me
Edited to add I think they both have blocked me as I can see them on my work account! Crazy I dotn think I ever followed Emma and never engaged with jade at all!

Last edited:
I do find it odd how much Eden seems to eat... I’m currently breastfeeding my son (about 2 weeks younger than Eden) and he’s not feeding for 2 hours straight. The longest he goes is about 28 minutes! Makes me feel like I’m doing something wrong lol

I do find it odd how much Eden seems to eat... I’m currently breastfeeding my son (about 2 weeks younger than Eden) and he’s not feeding for 2 hours straight. The longest he goes is about 28 minutes! Makes me feel like I’m doing something wrong lol
But Is he feeding not just using her for comfort she often lays there with Eden asleep attached to her. She barely puts him down

I wonder what happened between Emma and jade from a motherofalladventure I remember when they were pregnant together must have been Ezra and forest and Jade was back in Exeter they used to story together and tag each other and then nothing I don’t even think jade followers her anymore

• Wow
I wonder what happened between Emma and jade from a motherofalladventure I remember when they were pregnant together must have been Ezra and forest and Jade was back in Exeter they used to story together and tag each other and then nothing I don’t even think jade followers her anymore
Jade posted a load of stories a while ago accusing Emma of copying her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I missed that too

Me too, I am not surprised though nothing Emma does feels original
Now that’s been said I wonder if Emma is still doing it, the orang/brown tones in her posts as does jade Emma now has her own preset so does jade the kids odd name Eden Rain and jade has forest lol

Why does Emma send her kids to school when she does ⭐duck all⭐ all day? I thought schools were only open for key workers children? I can understand Andy falling under that remit but all she does is flutter her eyelashes and breastfeed

Why does Emma send her kids to school when she does ⭐duck all⭐ all day? I thought schools were only open for key workers children? I can understand Andy falling under that remit but all she does is flutter her eyelashes and breastfeed
I don’t think they are at school? She said earlier she was getting things ready for homeschooling earlier

She would be a lot less stressed if she got the baby into a routine and had the evenings to herself

She would be a lot less stressed if she got the baby into a routine and had the evenings to herself
She never seems to put him down for sleeps he just cat naps. Even late at night when her an Andy are on the sofa that could be tile for them two but she always has the baby but never Andy

Reactions: 3