Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wants to be feel really needed by Eden, it's extreme. I don't believe he keeps her up as much as she claims.

Reactions: 2
I think she wants to be feel really needed by Eden, it's extreme. I don't believe he keeps her up as much as she claims.
i have a baby not much older than Eden, also breastfed and if I’m honest our situation is fairly similar, they aren’t in a routine and up quite a lot in the night, it’s entirely possible she is telling the truth. It must be hard to get into a routine with so much going on

Reactions: 1
i have a baby not much older than Eden, also breastfed and if I’m honest our situation is fairly similar, they aren’t in a routine and up quite a lot in the night, it’s entirely possible she is telling the truth. It must be hard to get into a routine with so much going on
She said she’s not bothered about getting him into a routine because he is her “last baby”

She said she’s not bothered about getting him into a routine because he is her “last baby”
I feel for her other kids so much being able to do less and less with them each time she pops another kid out and sits there the entire time with her boobs out

All she does is feel sorry for herself like she’s the only one to ever parent and be a parent in lockdown and work oh amd homeschool

All she does is feel sorry for herself like she’s the only one to ever parent and be a parent in lockdown and work oh amd homeschool
Yes and really how much ‘work’ is she doing she definitely not trying to fit a 30hr+ work week in with homeschooling! Seriously though how much work is involved with being an Instagramer!?!

Reactions: 4
I've also breastfed and understand how hard it is to establish a feeding routine with a baby who wants to be attached. The only reason I've said that is because she'd make it pretty clear by uploading stories if she was up so often with him, she can't help sharing every little detail. I'm sure we'd be shown long, captioned stories about how unfair things are that Andy can sleep whilst she feeds for two hours. There is a lot resentment towards him.

• Heart
Why the hell did she get a horse if she is already stretched and stressed?! I cant feel sorry for her at all as it was her decision to have 5 children! at least she isnt in full time work and has to deal with the kids also being at home! Yes the situation is tit at the mo but school isnt a guarantee and isnt a baby sitting service!

She definitely didn’t get a horse... not heard her mention it for a while, another lie 😂

Why the hell did she get a horse if she is already stretched and stressed?! I cant feel sorry for her at all as it was her decision to have 5 children! at least she isnt in full time work and has to deal with the kids also being at home! Yes the situation is tit at the mo but school isnt a guarantee and isnt a baby sitting service!
I agree I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s trying to portray a life that she can’t keep up with to be relatable and noticed by the big accounts. I mean a horse?!?! Really!! It won’t be long and it will be passed on.

Reactions: 3
I always feel Isabella looks uncomfortable around Emma not terrified as I was going to write as that’s a bit extreme but I don’t feel there is any warmth between them, tbh I feel like I don’t really see real warmth between her and any of her children it always looks forced and for show 🤷‍♀️ I feel bad saying that but does anyone else think that

Reactions: 5
I always feel Isabella looks uncomfortable around Emma not terrified as I was going to write as that’s a bit extreme but I don’t feel there is any warmth between them, tbh I feel like I don’t really see real warmth between her and any of her children it always looks forced and for show 🤷‍♀️ I feel bad saying that but does anyone else think that
Did you see her face when Emma come in and was getting Eden dressed she looked nervous and I bet if Emma wasn’t on her phone filming for the gram she probably would of got a telling off. Emma looked livid but was being calm. She did say yesterday or this morning she’s had no sleep and feels she might be a shouty mum today....because that’s there fault she is tired

I can imagine she has a very short fuse with her big girls 😢 I don’t think they look like happy children we never see photos or videos of them laughing and smiling and most of the videos have no sound cause I imagine it’s carnage in background

Did you see her face when Emma come in and was getting Eden dressed she looked nervous and I bet if Emma wasn’t on her phone filming for the gram she probably would of got a telling off. Emma looked livid but was being calm. She did say yesterday or this morning she’s had no sleep and feels she might be a shouty mum today....because that’s there fault she is tired
I think she was told off before she started filming and thats why she looked scared and unsure