Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont even find it funny that she is hinting at another baby, she has 5 f**king kids already!! Grow up you silly woman! How could she possibly consider a SIXTH 🤯 she cant even manage the kids she has without having to feel all the feels go to therapy etc tbh she is reading on here and playing on it, if not well she is deluded!

Reactions: 5
Reading on this site n it’s also for content too.
During these difficult times bloggers must be struggling for content.

Reactions: 1
I know she buys clothes too big to get wear out of them but someone needs to tell her it doesn’t work with shoes! Elizas trainers are far too big, the poor little mite

Reactions: 2
I would put money on that her children will be back at school soon ‘because of his work’ which would take the P when there are so many single mum homeschooling while working from home 30+hrs a week or having to pay for childcare, something I don’t think she has ever had to do! Has she ever really talked about this accident

I thought the same... she was never consistent in claiming how far gone she was so that she could claim he was early.

I don’t know why but it really annoys me the way she talks about feeding ‘he needs boob’ ‘all night boobfest’ ‘Eden loves mummy boobs’ I don’t know why it does, I breastfeed 3 children and support all women choice but when I did I talked about the milk ‘time for milk’ rather than ‘boob time’ also surprised she is 5ft7 always imagined she was shorter

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why but it really annoys me the way she talks about feeding ‘he needs boob’ ‘all night boobfest’ ‘Eden loves mummy boobs’ I don’t know why it does, I breastfeed 3 children and support all women choice but when I did I talked about the milk ‘time for milk’ rather than ‘boob time’ also surprised she is 5ft7 always imagined she was shorter
Exactly this there’s got to be other names she can call it instead of making it sound wrong. She loves it really or she’d do something about it

Reactions: 3
Trying to get freebies from Ellas kitchen now tagging them letting them know there Edens favourite things to munch on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't have kids and unsure if I ever want them but Emma has seriously put me off BF !!! put your fuckin tits away, as bad as PTWM when she was breastfeeding

Reactions: 3
I don't have kids and unsure if I ever want them but Emma has seriously put me off BF !!! put your fuckin tits away, as bad as PTWM when she was breastfeeding
It's really not like she makes out dont worry you don't need the full tatas hanging out to feed or to share them on the gram 😂 I found it the lazy option no getting up to make and clean bottles.

He shouldn't be feeding as much as she claims he is at 7 months though and why is lying back in that chair? He should be upright in a high chair able to explore foods 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's really not like she makes out dont worry you don't need the full tatas hanging out to feed or to share them on the gram 😂 I found it the lazy option no getting up to make and clean bottles.

He shouldn't be feeding as much as she claims he is at 7 months though and why is lying back in that chair? He should be upright in a high chair able to explore foods 🙄
She said he fed for 2 hours straight the other night wtf!!

Reactions: 1