Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again .....or itā€™s just to get everyone asking questions ?! Whatever it is .... sheā€™s obviously craving attention as per usual !
I can imagine her account has gone quiet itā€™s very odd sheā€™s put those hashtags though? Nothing in that picture otherwise has anything to do with ā€œbaby on the wayā€ ā€œmum to beā€ ā€œpregnancyā€ and ā€œthe bumpā€
I was actually coming on to say why does she share accounts that share her stories to thank them lol just message them and thank them lol šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
Attention seeking as usual , did you see the pissed trying to click the picture tidy šŸ„±šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Attention seeking as usual , did you see the pissed trying to click the picture tidy šŸ„±šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ yes she has lots of kids her house will never be tidy. She should actually listen to her own advise ā€œembrace it these moments wonā€™t lastā€ ā€œitā€™s ok to ignore the mess to take time for yourselfā€ blah blah blah

Reactions: 2
Lots of hidden but obvious hints to a bump... recent story holding her belly!
Surely bloody not!

Reactions: 3
My little ā€˜firstā€™ lockdown babe.... she definitely wants attention regardless of whether sheā€™s pregnant or not. Clearly her hashtags didnā€™t have the desired affect.

My little ā€˜firstā€™ lockdown babe.... she definitely wants attention regardless of whether sheā€™s pregnant or not. Clearly her hashtags didnā€™t have the desired affect.
Because her arse lickers are the only ones who wouldnā€™t notice and just bum her for putting a post up and thanking her for being honest truthful and just the best person ever

I doubt she is pregnant!!! Could anyone be so ridiculously stupid!!! 6 kids???? She loves the attention of pregnancy so I'm going to guess since her pregnancy days are done she is just itching for the attention of having her followers think she is!

Ahhhhh lads !!!! If she is pregnant again ....... Iā€™ll b speechless . Does her body need to recover from the previous pregnancy?!

Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh lads !!!! If she is pregnant again ....... Iā€™ll b speechless . Does her body need to recover from the previous pregnancy?!
Youā€™d think so considering sheā€™s taking herself to therapy over it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another pregnant during lockdown sympathy post!!! I dont mean to sound harsh but I'm sick of seeing these posts, not just from emma but other influencers! Having a baby lasy year myself it really was not that bad at all!!! What is all the moaning about!! There are people dying and not receiving treatments etc because of covid and then you get the "entitled" pregnant women moaning that their partner cant go to a scan, what about the protection of the staff doing the scans/ assisting in births, but that doesnt get recognised! Makes me sick to see posts like this, grow up and stop being such a snow flake, there are people out there with serious health conditions that could die but yet you dont hear or see them moaning on social media!!

Reactions: 6