Mothering_it #2 Stuck up, moaning and ignoring her kids. Andy hiding, eager to get rid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly don’t think breastfeeding needs normalising. It very much accepted in our society now. It’s all for attention.
100% agree, Emma just loves a bandwagon 🙄
I also noticed how every other photo that has been posted on this "campaign", the emphasis is on the baby whereas narcissistic Emma had to get the angle that showed her flat tummy & thigh gap 😏

If I see one more normalising breastfeeding post 🤦‍♀️ I'm totally for the breastfeeding mother, just as I am the formula feeding mum. Just feed your baby for goodness sake what does it matter if you put a boob or bottle in your babies mouth just as long as they are fed!! All these breastfeeding mothers on instagram with their full on frontal naps out ( just want to add not offended by it whatsoever) is just starting to come across as a bit cult like!!! I have never came across a single person in my life that has been offended by breastfeeding, or during my time of breastfeeding EVER had a bad comment from anyone especially in public! Your not normalising anything Emma!!! Your glorifying yourself!!!
I am a breastfeeding Mum, 11 months in & I do agree about the cult feeling which is just so wrong 😳

Reactions: 3
Agree!!! Its getting to the point now that I personally feel that women who choose to bootle feed are being victimized and made feel like they are not considering their babies health. Like I said previously I breastfed and never received a negative comment in public, however have first hand witnessed close friends of mine being belittled by strangers in public for bottle feeding their newborn baby, comments such as "oh are you not breastfeeding? Surely your baby is too young to be having formula. On another occassion when out for coffee with my sister I was standing in the que and two older ladies in front of me spotted my sister bottle feeding my nephew. One of them gutted and said look at that....these young women now adays just cant be bothered, more concerned about their appearance than feeding their child properly!! I angrily informed her that she was my sister and told her to keep her ignorant comments to herself. Sorry for the rant 🤦‍♀️ lol
Yep I had one of these comments the other day when I was bottle feeding

• Angry
Yep I had one of these comments the other day when I was bottle feeding
Sorry you had to deal with such ignorance. It is so uncalled for. A lot of people, such as Emma, likely have decided to breastfeed as they consider it as content. She likely wouldn't be doing it otherwise and has stated she bottlefed the older children.

Reactions: 5
She’s obviously feeling guilty and needs validation from complete strangers to tell her she’s doing amazing how does she do it your an inspiration. Women needs to get her head out her ass seriously

Reactions: 2
She’s so beggy for engagement... if you have to INSTRUCT your followers to save your posts Emma, you’re doing something wrong!

I’m proud of you ?! Who Emma is proud of me ?! 😂😂 witch doesn’t even know me let alone know what I’m like as a parent !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m proud of you ?! Who Emma is proud of me ?! 😂😂 witch doesn’t even know me let alone know what I’m like as a parent !!
Hahaha exactly she doesn’t even follow me so no she doesn’t know any of us. Just the big accounts she’s so desperately trying to be noticed by

• Heart
Is she for real?! She shouldn’t feel guilty for telling Andy he’s doing tea and putting to bed after being at work as they’ve got to share the load!!!!! Ummmm apart from lying in bed with her tits out and popping kids out what exactly does she do?!

Reactions: 7
Seriously Emma GTF with all this shite 🤢🤢View attachment 259866
You mean you all didn’t save this?! To look back on and feel empowered?! 🤣🤣🤣

I can’t even cope. Who else cracked up at the ‘why does it always rain on the school run’ story of her eye bleeping herself whilst miming into the camera. Wow. With the wonky block brows, drag lashes and overfilled lips, I am wondering where Emma’s over confidence comes from?! She isn’t relatable in any sense. I’m following for the humour now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
In fact I see all the comments ( blowing smoke ) are from small accounts who obviously look up to Emma and her bullshit !

In fact I see all the comments ( blowing smoke ) are from small accounts who obviously look up to Emma and her bullshit !
It’s probably Emma behind those accounts. Little side hobby. I mean, she has the free time and all 🤣 lounging around in bed all morning...what else is there to do?! The kids look after themselves don’t they?!

It’s probably Emma behind those accounts. Little side hobby. I mean, she has the free time and all 🤣 lounging around in bed all morning...what else is there to do?! The kids look after themselves don’t they?!
The comments are cringe. Does she not stop to think that actually most mums have there tit together and just get on with it without crying and moaning because we have to it makes life so much easier. But then there’s Emma who is loosing her tit so everyone else must be too so she thinks a few words of wisdom is going to brighten everyone’s day because she wants to “empower” women to feel ok

They're obviously having a lot of work done to the house which won't be cheap so she's making a mockery of people who genuinely are struggling to pay their mortgage or other bills with that comment last week. She has really annoyed me with that shout, she is so fake & completely unrelatable.

Is she for real?! She shouldn’t feel guilty for telling Andy he’s doing tea and putting to bed after being at work as they’ve got to share the load!!!!! Ummmm apart from lying in bed with her tits out and popping kids out what exactly does she do?!
I thought the same - 'is she for real'?!?! She manages to waltz off and meet friends for breakfast or go to the gym but when it comes to being a parent-seeing them after school, giving them tea and putting them to bed-she tells Andy she's too tired and fucks off to bed, after he's had a long day at work. Tired and has a migraine but able to post to insta?! She needs to give her head a shake.

• Haha
I thought the same - 'is she for real'?!?! She manages to waltz off and meet friends for breakfast or go to the gym but when it comes to being a parent-seeing them after school, giving them tea and putting them to bed-she tells Andy she's too tired and fucks off to bed, after he's had a long day at work. Tired and has a migraine but able to post to insta?! She needs to give her head a shake.
Also has a glass of wine whilst out for lunch with her boys and her friend. Even Eliza has been pushed to nursery most days now and she says she’s exhausted!!!

Can we all jusy take a moment and appllaud Emma for not making Chrissy Teigen's heartbreaking post about her!