Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah 100% it will be that her husband won’t be allowed there after birth, or even during depending on how bad this situation gets - either that or the baby is still measuring small so they want extra scans & possibly induce early - She is the queen of complaining about her children yet manages to pop one out each year; which is it?! All for attention and content! She’ll probably play the woe is me card after she’s delivered; “I’ve got so many children, no time for self care” brought it all on yourself!

Reactions: 5
Yeah 100% it will be that her husband won’t be allowed there after birth, or even during depending on how bad this situation gets - either that or the baby is still measuring small so they want extra scans & possibly induce early - She is the queen of complaining about her children yet manages to pop one out each year; which is it?! All for attention and content! She’ll probably play the woe is me card after she’s delivered; “I’ve got so many children, no time for self care” brought it all on yourself!
Her dad lives on their grounds and her husband works in a glorified shed in the garden?! I’m sorry but she has help on hand - she can deny it all she likes! So with that in mind I doubt this will be her last one 🤣 she doesn’t seem to have anything else exciting going for her like a hobby or a passion for something?!

Reactions: 4
Hasn’t she had issues during pregnancy and early births with EVERY pregnancy?! Got to question why she puts herself through it time after time if it’s that horrendous for her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sadly, I think she loves the attention and the drama surrounding it. And there she was a few months ago bragging that all of her pregnancies were ‘1 time conceptions’ like it’s all just a big competition! She’s becoming one of those pregnant ladies who think they’re the only person to ever have carried a baby and I’ve got no time for it 😴
Absolutely spot on 👏👏 if it was so bad you wouldn't put yourself through it time & again, I totally agree, she is a massive attention seeker

Her dad lives on their grounds and her husband works in a glorified shed in the garden?! I’m sorry but she has help on hand - she can deny it all she likes! So with that in mind I doubt this will be her last one 🤣 she doesn’t seem to have anything else exciting going for her like a hobby or a passion for something?!
I agree! I think she’ll try to market herself like “Mumma Hodge” the one who has 8 kids - difference being she doesn’t complain about her lot but it seems to be all Emma does!

I agree! I think she’ll try to market herself like “Mumma Hodge” the one who has 8 kids - difference being she doesn’t complain about her lot but it seems to be all Emma does!
I’m not too familiar with mummy bloggers, but from what I’ve seen - whether they have 2,3,4 or more children...they seem to thrive on the busy mum lifestyle, they’re not resentful of their brood and they’re full of joy. This usually means their stories aren’t painful to watch! Emma...not so much. She seems to want the insta mum ‘status’ but she’s constantly moaning, shutting herself away from the house and acting spoilt. Seems more concerned with the beauty side of things so that people can say ‘oh wow, you’re so glamorous...how do you do it?!’ To which she replies with the woe is me bullshit about having NO help and how tough her life is. I mean I really am surprised that they don’t have a cleaner! Would dread to see her break a nail...

• Heart
I just cant deal with her sympathy seeking at the mo 🤦‍♀️ is she also the only pregnant woman in the UK at the mo???

Hasn’t she had issues during pregnancy and early births with EVERY pregnancy?! Got to question why she puts herself through it time after time if it’s that horrendous for her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sadly, I think she loves the attention and the drama surrounding it. And there she was a few months ago bragging that all of her pregnancies were ‘1 time conceptions’ like it’s all just a big competition! She’s becoming one of those pregnant ladies who think they’re the only person to ever have carried a baby and I’ve got no time for it 😴
Agree....and the most at risk because she pregnant during this pandemic, does she not realise that she is no more likely to suffer than someone who isn't pregnant, and doesn't pass to baby in womb 🤦 never mind the elderly and those with actual serious health issues. There are pregnant nurses/doctors working directly with covid!

I just cant deal with her sympathy seeking at the mo 🤦‍♀️ is she also the only pregnant woman in the UK at the mo???

Agree....and the most at risk because she pregnant during this pandemic, does she not realise that she is no more likely to suffer than someone who isn't pregnant, and doesn't pass to baby in womb 🤦 never mind the elderly and those with actual serious health issues. There are pregnant nurses/doctors working directly with covid!
Anything to make sure the spotlight is on her. It makes for more content doesn’t it. As she has nothing else going on. No one wants to watch her laying in bed all day or putting her feet up with a cuppa while the children run wild. If we weren’t in this current state - she would only be drumming on about the sickness or being told to ‘rest’ but that’s impossible because she gets NO help 🙄🙄 she has no idea! Like you said, pregnant doctors/nurses are still carrying on and not bleeping moaning about it.

That was awkward doing an appreciation talk on calm&bright sleep support I think she forgot the girls name so she carry’s in saying how amazing she is then says her name 🤣

Reactions: 1
That was awkward doing an appreciation talk on calm&bright sleep support I think she forgot the girls name so she carry’s in saying how amazing she is then says her name 🤣
God you would just re-do the stories wouldn’t you! That was horrendous!

Sadly I couldn’t pay any attention to what she was rambling on about because she kept touching her hair every 2 seconds and it was grating on me. God she is soooooooooo obsessed with herself. She doesn’t even look into the camera..she talks at her phone whilst admiring the image of herself. Never known anything like it. And thanks for the story of you taking your boobs (oops I mean babies) for a walk!

Reactions: 2
Sadly I couldn’t pay any attention to what she was rambling on about because she kept touching her hair every 2 seconds and it was grating on me. God she is soooooooooo obsessed with herself. She doesn’t even look into the camera..she talks at her phone whilst admiring the image of herself. Never known anything like it. And thanks for the story of you taking your boobs (oops I mean babies) for a walk!
Haha I thought exactly the same did we need a video of your tits and part of your outfit you had on last night for date night 🙈

• Wow
Screenshot_20200404-181641_Instagram.jpg
everything has to be negative in a sugar coating doesn't it! What's wrong with being positive! I just roll my eyes when she makes these posts, statements, can she never have one single day were she is just happy and happy with her life without having to feel the feels bla bla bla, every single day is a woe is me. I would love to see her just enjoy the life she has without throwing some form of negative vibe into her stories!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 103785everything has to be negative in a sugar coating doesn't it! What's wrong with being positive! I just roll my eyes when she makes these posts, statements, can she never have one single day were she is just happy and happy with her life without having to feel the feels bla bla bla, every single day is a woe is me. I would love to see her just enjoy the life she has without throwing some form of negative vibe into her stories!
Agreed! It actually makes me think..what exactly will it take for her to be happy/positive/content?! Husband, children, spacious family home with lots of garden for the children to play, no job or real commitment to ‘work’. That’s without the materialistic stuff! Nice cars, nails, lashes, David Lloyd gym membership to name a few. It makes it really hard to sympathise with her or find her relevant on ANY level. I know having nice ‘stuff’ doesn’t mean you’re always going to be happy but come on Emma...you’ve got it pretty damn easy compared to most of us!

Reactions: 3
The only thing that will make her happy is having “insta fame”

she’s so narcissistic she can’t see what’s right in front of her (other than her own reflection of course🙄) is more than most people have and she should be very grateful. Instead of constantly moaning. She’s got rid of the older two I see, saying she’s not spread thin like she normally is. Why are you having another baby if you can’t cope with the ones you have.

of course she’s flashing her tits. Getting her money’s worth.

I’m not too familiar with mummy bloggers, but from what I’ve seen - whether they have 2,3,4 or more children...they seem to thrive on the busy mum lifestyle, they’re not resentful of their brood and they’re full of joy. This usually means their stories aren’t painful to watch! Emma...not so much. She seems to want the insta mum ‘status’ but she’s constantly moaning, shutting herself away from the house and acting spoilt. Seems more concerned with the beauty side of things so that people can say ‘oh wow, you’re so glamorous...how do you do it?!’ To which she replies with the woe is me bullshit about having NO help and how tough her life is. I mean I really am surprised that they don’t have a cleaner! Would dread to see her break a nail...
You are spot on!! She has so much help it’s unreal. Last week bitching about her husband working from home but not helping. That’s because he’s working Emma, something you know nothing about.

• Heart
The only thing that will make her happy is having “insta fame”

she’s so narcissistic she can’t see what’s right in front of her (other than her own reflection of course🙄) is more than most people have and she should be very grateful. Instead of constantly moaning. She’s got rid of the older two I see, saying she’s not spread thin like she normally is. Why are you having another baby if you can’t cope with the ones you have.

of course she’s flashing her tits. Getting her money’s worth.

You are spot on!! She has so much help it’s unreal. Last week bitching about her husband working from home but not helping. That’s because he’s working Emma, something you know nothing about.
Hahaha that really made me laugh! I don’t know if she’s ever actually admitted to having her boobs done? I know she’s done posts about fillers/permanent make-up etc. To be honest she doesn’t really have to admit it because it’s so blatantly obvious. 2 melons pushed up to her neck appeared from nowhere one day!

• Haha
To say it’s good having 1:1 with the little ones but misses the older girls, please when they get home there will be a few short stories with soppy music playing, with her cuddling them like she usually does then that’s it it’s all about the younger ones and baby because there the ones who get her freebies and people approach her to advertise children’s things and for her to “work” with them. She’s with the younger two everyday while the girls are at school or at there dads. Don’t forget you also spent 1:1 time with the younger two when you buggered off on holiday and left the two girls at home. So where’s there 1:1 with you Emma?

For someone who is so affected by this coronavirus she is still sending her two older girls to there dads 🤔 surely with her being the only person in the world who is affected by covid 19 as she is pregnant I'm surprised she is sending them!

For someone who is so affected by this coronavirus she is still sending her two older girls to there dads 🤔 surely with her being the only person in the world who is affected by covid 19 as she is pregnant I'm surprised she is sending them!
Because she needs a break, poor Emma is “spread too thin”. 🙄 great idea to have another child then?

I do love that her eyelashes have gone, they look so much better, those brows are so severe though.

• Angry
Because she needs a break, poor Emma is “spread too thin”. 🙄 great idea to have another child then?

I do love that her eyelashes have gone, they look so much better, those brows are so severe though.
It’s a bonus that we no longer have to see her playing with her lashes 😅 I noticed the other day that her brows are different thickness/shape too. Ones a lot harsher and bolder than the other! Hence why I would ever be brave enough to have them done!

I think admitting you’re ‘spread thin’ between your children when you’re currently pregnant with baby no.5 is just a big no no. Even more so when you don’t work and the older 2 don’t spend 100% of their time with you!! What is she on?! Seriously, why baby no.5?! I just don’t get it. I mean we all know why....insta content. But is that how sad some peoples live are? To make life changing decisions based on how it will make you look to a stranger on social media?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I really wish she'd just stop with all this shite, she really doesn't know how good she got it! She's lucky to have the kids she does, the house she does, the fact the kids have lots of space to play etc in the current situation & he fact her husband clearly gives her a good life. She's a dick

Reactions: 3