Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so sad that her ragdolls are left outside and never allowed in. You usually have to sign a contract when buying ragdolls that they will only be kept indoors.
Oh I never knew that. Why is this?

Reactions: 2
Oh I never knew that. Why is this?
I have owned ragdolls for the last 8 years and have 5 of them. I’ve had to sign a contract from each breeder that I’ve bought them from. I’ve copied the following from a website as it will probably explain it better than me trying to word it.

Ragdoll cats are indoor catsbecause they have been bred and designed to be indoor cats. Ragdolls have had many of the traits of an outdoor cat bread out of them. ... There are many different reasons Ragdolls have to be kept indoors that stem from their breeding and total lack of ability to cope outside.

Reactions: 3
I have owned ragdolls for the last 8 years and have 5 of them. I’ve had to sign a contract from each breeder that I’ve bought them from. I’ve copied the following from a website as it will probably explain it better than me trying to word it.

Ragdoll cats are indoor catsbecause they have been bred and designed to be indoor cats. Ragdolls have had many of the traits of an outdoor cat bread out of them. ... There are many different reasons Ragdolls have to be kept indoors that stem from their breeding and total lack of ability to cope outside.
Interesting! Never knew this! Clearly Emma doesn’t either 🤷🏻‍♀️ (or does and doesn’t give a tit)

Reactions: 1
Interesting! Never knew this! Clearly Emma doesn’t either 🤷🏻‍♀️ (or does and doesn’t give a tit)
They have a beautiful garden. I do suppose it’s nice for cats to walk around the garden and explore (whilst supervised) but they really shouldn’t be left out alone all the time and never allowed in. I think it’s so cruel, especially when she should know the particular needs of the breed. They are very expensive, cost a lot to maintain and are often stolen when let outside.

She spent her time laughing when she seen the cat had a rabbit in its mouth the other day, she should have gone to see if the rabbit was still alive and attempted to rescue it from the cat. I never realised they had a dog before and got rid of it. To be honest I’m surprised the cat had the skills to catch the rabbit. My cats don’t even respond to a spider on the floor 😂

They have a beautiful garden. I do suppose it’s nice for cats to walk around the garden and explore (whilst supervised) but they really shouldn’t be left out alone all the time and never allowed in. I think it’s so cruel, especially when she should know the particular needs of the breed. They are very expensive, cost a lot to maintain and are often stolen when let outside.

She spent her time laughing when she seen the cat had a rabbit in its mouth the other day, she should have gone to see if the rabbit was still alive and attempted to rescue it from the cat. I never realised they had a dog before and got rid of it. To be honest I’m surprised the cat had the skills to catch the rabbit. My cats don’t even respond to a spider on the floor 😂
To be honest, I never knew she had cats until this week 😂 can’t say if they’re in the house much because I don’t recall seeing them feature on her stories! Which is a shame because they’re much nicer to look at and probably moan much less! They are lovely, I assume owners of this breed are usually passionate cat-lovers and know what they are taking on like yourself! It’s a big commitment isn’t it.

Reactions: 2
To be honest, I never knew she had cats until this week 😂 can’t say if they’re in the house much because I don’t recall seeing them feature on her stories! Which is a shame because they’re much nicer to look at and probably moan much less! They are lovely, I assume owners of this breed are usually passionate cat-lovers and know what they are taking on like yourself! It’s a big commitment isn’t it.
I have only seen them on her stories about 3 times and I’ve followed her since she was around 4K followers. They would definitely be much nicer to look at that her. Remember it’s switch off Sunday now, not that she ever sticks to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have only seen them on her stories about 3 times and I’ve followed her since she was around 4K followers. They would definitely be much nicer to look at that her. Remember it’s switch off Sunday now, not that she ever sticks to it.
I often see the rag doll sat at her bedroom window desperate to come in and she sits and laughs at it. I hae come to a conclusion that Emma doesn’t like anything that’s old her dog she got rid of replaced it with a kitten that sleeps in her bed, the rag doll cat is now shoved outside (won’t be long and that’s gone now shel have a newborn baby to prioritise) and her older kids she has no time for and looks forward to them going to there dads. Switch off Sunday why she needs to remind us on a Saturday evening I’ll never know, but by 4pm there will be 798,000 stories uploaded about lovely walks in the fields and her lazing in the garden

Reactions: 7
I often see the rag doll sat at her bedroom window desperate to come in and she sits and laughs at it. I hae come to a conclusion that Emma doesn’t like anything that’s old her dog she got rid of replaced it with a kitten that sleeps in her bed, the rag doll cat is now shoved outside (won’t be long and that’s gone now shel have a newborn baby to prioritise) and her older kids she has no time for and looks forward to them going to there dads. Switch off Sunday why she needs to remind us on a Saturday evening I’ll never know, but by 4pm there will be 798,000 stories uploaded about lovely walks in the fields and her lazing in the garden
Absolutely spot on I must say!
I wish she would switch off for longer than 1 day to be honest. She mentally needs it.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but there is no way her husband would let her give birth Alone especially with the way she is, why does she always says she doesn’t have childcare when her dad is at the bottom of her garden

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but there is no way her husband would let her give birth Alone especially with the way she is, why does she always says she doesn’t have childcare when her dad is at the bottom of her garden
She doesn’t have childcare but manages to escape to lash appointments, nail appointments, the gym..🤨🤨🤨 so full of tit! She has more help than she lets on!

Im sure she’s just said this for attention hoping everyone will forget her Dad lives in the garden 🤦🏼‍♀️

She’s completely full of it. Of course her hubby will be at the birth. She just wants us all to feel sorry for her.

I hope no one believes her that she will birth alone? Her dad lives in her fecking garden for god sake women! The girls I think will go to there dads as well so there sorted

A family member of mine just had her baby and was allowed her partner there throughout apart from overnight. Has she not even enquired what the new regulations are at her nearest hospital? Christ

Also how come she never mentions her dad lives with them, does anybody know? I've never seen her speak about him. Also she's started doing little things in her story that we on here have said she never does. Like feature all of her kids in her stories etc. Do the elder two have different dads? Really nice of her husband to take them on as his own but I do fear that they are left out as she seems to favour the younger two. Don't mean to offend anyone in saying this, it's just my opinion

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A family member of mine just had her baby and was allowed her partner there throughout apart from overnight. Has she not even enquired what the new regulations are at her nearest hospital? Christ

Also how come she never mentions her dad lives with them, does anybody know? I've never seen her speak about him. Also she's started doing little things in her story that we on here have said she never does. Like feature all of her kids in her stories etc. Do the elder two have different dads? Really nice of her husband to take them on as his own but I do fear that they are left out as she seems to favour the younger two. Don't mean to offend anyone in saying this, it's just my opinion
Her dad used to live in her now dinning room and baby’s “nursery” while he converted her barn as she calls it. Really I think it’s a garage he’s done up lol. Yes the two older girls are with an ex partner and I definitely agree that the younger ones she favours much more she seems to have so
Much time for them and do fun activities for but the older girls are left to there own devices while she’s feeling extremely pregnant and needs to sit and drink tea all day lol 🙄

She has been quite open about her Dad living with her in the past, he’s been in a few stories where she’s gone on a walk with him and the kids. She did a tour of his living area when he was doing it up I think?! But I definitely think she’s trying to backtrack and beg for sympathy now because she gets ‘no help’ 🙄🙄 I just cringe when she says ‘husbands home from work’ and really he’s walked in from the garden 😂 let’s be honest, he blatantly comes in for lunch and probably hourly to check on things. Emma really needs to switch up her content because I just find her so boring and monotone. I guess the new baby will solve this for a while. But she really needs to understand that throwing a hissy fit about her first world problems and then telling her viewers that it’s ok to feel this way is NOT her empowering mothers 😂 it’s actually insulting in my eyes!

Also agree with the comment about the older 2 girls. Can’t help but feel it’s all about the younger 2. I remember she used to really lay into the 2nd oldest one on stories...I think she can be quite a handful but Emma has to take some blame for that. Maybe she features them less because they’re more willing to answer back and don’t fit with her tranquil la de da Instagram page.

[/ QUOTE]
She saying that she will have to give Birth alone because she has no childcare

She will not be giving birth alone and if she does it’s because she will have chosen too just for the woe is me attention she can get on instagram. I think she will say she did it alone but in reality the husband will have been there and her dad will have had the youngest 2 and the big girls with their dad. I’d love to know what her ex thinks of all her attention seeking and lies.