Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... she’s “putting her phone down today” which loosely translates to a normal day of multiple stories, long captions, “inspirational” music over video & chatty videos also 🤯

Her “Spa weekend baby shower” the first thing she’s done since Xmas? What about date nights with her husband? Day trip to London with other Insta floggers? Overnight trip to London with her husband? - The contradiction and deceit from this woman is just awful! Don’t lie to your sheep who hang on to your every word making them believe you have this awful sheltered life where you get to do nothing?! When in actual fact you are at home comfortable in a large rural house with grounds, don’t have to work, Range Rover on the drive & live on your husbands income as work was “too much” for you being pregnant! Alongside shopping for clothes multiple times a month, lash extensions and no doubt upkeep of her dermal fillers! If anyone actually believes this woman they need to open their eyes!
Yesssss. She’s so full of bullshit it’s unreal. 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yep! That’s what she gets in when she “escapes to do a solo shop” so she’s not driving the bus!

Unreal! The energy she must waste acting out her ‘woe is me’ persona must be exponential!

...and I mean her house hardly screams someone who has nothing does it!
Ahhh...well spotted! Took me a while to notice the car because I couldn’t help but look at her lips in that photo...they’re so over filled! I do completely agree with you, it’s not exactly the 2 up 2 down house that most of her followers are probably living in! Just hope she knows that without finding her husband at the gym...she wouldn’t have any of it! I’m not being funny but she brings nothing to the table financially?! She’s never held a proper job. Even before she met her husband! And now with 5 children it’s hardly likely she will work again. Which is why she’s so desperate to make it as an insta mum! Just find myself cringing at her 😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
Not just her lips, u can tell that her cheeks, jawline and forehead as well

Oh I forgot something her boobs
Oh I forgot something, aaaaaand her boobs

Oh I forgot something her boobs

Oh I forgot something, aaaaaand her boobs
Yes, definitely quite a bit of filler in that face of hers. No idea how long she has been with her husband but I wonder what she looked like when they met? Is she still insisting that her lip filler is still going strong after like 2 years or something?! 🙄🙄🤥🤥

Reactions: 1
So... she’s “putting her phone down today” which loosely translates to a normal day of multiple stories, long captions, “inspirational” music over video & chatty videos also 🤯

Her “Spa weekend baby shower” the first thing she’s done since Xmas? What about date nights with her husband? Day trip to London with other Insta floggers? Overnight trip to London with her husband? - The contradiction and deceit from this woman is just awful! Don’t lie to your sheep who hang on to your every word making them believe you have this awful sheltered life where you get to do nothing?! When in actual fact you are at home comfortable in a large rural house with grounds, don’t have to work, Range Rover on the drive & live on your husbands income as work was “too much” for you being pregnant! Alongside shopping for clothes multiple times a month, lash extensions and no doubt upkeep of her dermal fillers! If anyone actually believes this woman they need to open their eyes!
That really pissed me off today too, clearly forgot about London! I hate deceitful people who just say things for sympathy & so people pity them, she does it all the time. She DEFINITELY gets more help than she let's on, again she makes out she doesn't for sympathy. I have one child & a modest house to keep & I barely have time to scroll Instagram never mind the 20000000 dots she has each day & dissertation style posts!

I expect palms the kids off to her dad telling him she has work to do. But in reality she’s admiring herself and waffling on on Instagram about somthing no one cares about. Why arnt any of her real life friends going to the baby shower? Only her fake friends online. And probably only going to create content for their own pages.

The Way that she said she is “stuck in the house” has she seen the size of her house and her garden? Try being stuck in a flat with no outdoor space

Reactions: 4
The Way that she said she is “stuck in the house” has she seen the size of her house and her garden? Try being stuck in a flat with no outdoor space
She is very lucky to be "stuck in the house" there are parents out their wishing they were stuck in the house safe with their children however they are keyworkers who have to go out to work putting their children at risk because they are doctors nurses etc, she is one selfish woman

She is very lucky to be "stuck in the house" there are parents out their wishing they were stuck in the house safe with their children however they are keyworkers who have to go out to work putting their children at risk because they are doctors nurses etc, she is one selfish woman
Yeah my partner is one of those key workers and I’m also heavily pregnant

So while she lays in her bed like she seems to be most time she’s storying her kid has trashed her bedroom and smashed a vase in her bath that was in her bath shelf. 🤦‍♀️

So while she lays in her bed like she seems to be most time she’s storying her kid has trashed her bedroom and smashed a vase in her bath that was in her bath shelf. 🤦‍♀️
Lying in bed at that time, with 4 kids and one who is still only a baby, seriously!!! Yet it's all so hard 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
God, she’s really annoying me at the moment. Constantly saying sorry for not being very ‘social’ right now - like people actually miss her...which is pretty hard to do when after saying sorry she posts another 37394738 stories!! Saw today a rambling post about how she feels so scruffy and unkept at the moment. Yet there she is on stories with her tattooed brows, filled lips and face...hardly my idea of au natural like she makes out! Got to the change-bag (😴) story which of course she coincidentally won in a giveaway! Notice they’re based in Devon where she lives, they probably contacted her after her beggy stories a while back stating that here she is pregnant with baby no.5 but NO CHANGE BAG!! 🙄🙄 💤

God, she’s really annoying me at the moment. Constantly saying sorry for not being very ‘social’ right now - like people actually miss her...which is pretty hard to do when after saying sorry she posts another 37394738 stories!! Saw today a rambling post about how she feels so scruffy and unkept at the moment. Yet there she is on stories with her tattooed brows, filled lips and face...hardly my idea of au natural like she makes out! Got to the change-bag (😴) story which of course she coincidentally won in a giveaway! Notice they’re based in Devon where she lives, they probably contacted her after her beggy stories a while back stating that here she is pregnant with baby no.5 but NO CHANGE BAG!! 🙄🙄 💤
She's a begging witch! Honestly the way she goes on about how hard & demanding the kids are you'd think someone just dumped them on her doorstep one day! You planned them you absolute fanny & it's so hard you're adding to it!!! Pain in the arse!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has the same size portion of food as her child it’s just that hers is in a bigger bowl

Does she even need a change bag? It’s not like we’re going anywhere for a while 😂

I wonder what the problem is regarding her pregnancy is? Hopefully it isn’t serious and everything will be okay but I can’t stand that she mentions there’s an issue then leaves her followers hanging and not saying what’s up 🤷🏼‍♀️

I wonder what the problem is regarding her pregnancy is? Hopefully it isn’t serious and everything will be okay but I can’t stand that she mentions there’s an issue then leaves her followers hanging and not saying what’s up 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hospitals have been cancelling scans and you can’t have your partner with you after you have given birth

I think she has a history of going early. I think Eliza was maybe 6 weeks or so early because she'd stopped growing so maybe a placenta issue

I think she has a history of going early. I think Eliza was maybe 6 weeks or so early because she'd stopped growing so maybe a placenta issue
Hasn’t she had issues during pregnancy and early births with EVERY pregnancy?! Got to question why she puts herself through it time after time if it’s that horrendous for her 🤷🏻‍♀️ Sadly, I think she loves the attention and the drama surrounding it. And there she was a few months ago bragging that all of her pregnancies were ‘1 time conceptions’ like it’s all just a big competition! She’s becoming one of those pregnant ladies who think they’re the only person to ever have carried a baby and I’ve got no time for it 😴

Reactions: 7