Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else might be more clued up on her past but from what I gather the older 2 girls are with a different man. Younger 2 and bump are with the now husband who she met at the gym? Seems to be an age gap and think he works from home and obviously earns a wage that pays for all her luxuries. She’s constantly saying the children have each other’s hand me downs, she does weekly food shop on a budget at Aldi and is trying to be frugal yet is constantly eating out, shopping for herself at Zara and pouting/trying to dance in a face caked in make-up for her surprisingly growing Instagram following whilst trying to be relatable...if there’s anything I’ve missed it’s probably because it’s just not worth knowing 😂 💤
Thanks for that ! Is there a secret nanny behind the scenes do you think? She always seems to be very done up just to hang around the house yet her kids are always scruffy and unkempt looking!? I don't find her relatable but not going to unfollow just yet I want to wait and see what happens when this baby arrives. I get the impression too that she loves looking at herself as she films ,as if she is admiring her reflection if u get me?

She said she hasn’t had fillers in years 😂
If you believe that you'd believe anything 😂

Reactions: 4
She is the biggest narcissist going. Everything is me me me. Fancies herself somthing rotten, always admiring herself. Showing of constantly about everything she can. House, her body, how many kids she has. It’s bizzare. Always spending on herself but her kids look tatty. No nanny but her dad lives with them, not that she likes to let on. Claims she has no help but she quite clearly does. It’s like watching a car crash.

The midwife thing was all very weird too. Poor women probably felt freaked out and passed her on to someone else.

Reactions: 5
How many times does she want to mention the word “pregnancy” or “pregnant” yes we kno your pregnant Emma

She certainly looks different without the huge artificial lashes that she so loving strokes frequently on stories 🤮

• Haha
I haven't watched her stories for a few days as I have actually been taking care of my child & not talking into my phone for hours everyday for validation from strangers who have no impact whatsoever on me & who are irrelevant to my life!! Her & heather imperfectly perfect parent are a couple of narcissist attention seekers who like to make out they're hard done by when they are actually a pair of princesses who are kept by their husbands.

Emma constantly goes on about no help but she's treating her followers as stupid because she clearly has help & to piss off away to London 3 days in a row including an overnight with her husband tells me she has A LOT of help but instead of being honest she would rather play the woe is me card, its pathetic for a grown woman. I'm sure she will be absolutely fine when this baby comes along but she will play up to Instagram & tell everyone how hard it is......😴😴

Reactions: 7
The constant vibe from Emma’s insta is she’s busy busy busy, rushing around after the children who are so demanding. She gets no time alone, has to sneak off to have a cuppa and a biscuit in peace. But there she is on her way to her lash appointment ALONE, oh and again off to London for the day ALONE...cut the BS. It’s tiring to watch! Please tell me you all heard her mention in her stories (last week?!) that’s shes WRITING A BOOK. Watching her stories is bad enough but can you imagine reading her drivel too?! She just needs to be honest. She’s landed on her feet. Rich husband. Doesn’t need to work. We get the picture, Emma! How about focus on the children and your deep rooted issues. Stop seeking validation from followers and pretty please stop the kitchen dancing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's put up a story about her bellybutton looking weird due to multiple surgeries, but if I recall (I could be wrong here) when she had her stray coil removed she said she didn't have any scars and that was her first surgery?

Reactions: 3
I always see her comments on other people's pictures. And she must have a clipboard of copy and pasted phrases - stuff like 'needed this' or 'love this'. So insincere and clearly done to boost her own IG by appearing to engage with other accounts.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The constant vibe from Emma’s insta is she’s busy busy busy, rushing around after the children who are so demanding. She gets no time alone, has to sneak off to have a cuppa and a biscuit in peace. But there she is on her way to her lash appointment ALONE, oh and again off to London for the day ALONE...cut the BS. It’s tiring to watch! Please tell me you all heard her mention in her stories (last week?!) that’s shes WRITING A BOOK. Watching her stories is bad enough but can you imagine reading her drivel too?! She just needs to be honest. She’s landed on her feet. Rich husband. Doesn’t need to work. We get the picture, Emma! How about focus on the children and your deep rooted issues. Stop seeking validation from followers and pretty please stop the kitchen dancing!!
No way, a book?? 🤭🤭 spot on about the kitchen dancing, she thinks she's stacey Solomon! I really cringed the other night when she
I always see her comments on other people's pictures. And she must have a clipboard of copy and pasted phrases - stuff like 'needed this' or 'love this'. So insincere and clearly done to boost her own IG by appearing to engage with other accounts.
Exactly what I thought too!!! She is a copycat & a wee sheep, she just follows what the bigger accounts are doing then acts all shocked when she gets more followers, just can't believe people buy that she's genuine!

Reactions: 1
Oh gosh those story’s of her advertising iconic are cringe. Why is she trying to talk posh lol

• Haha
Oh gosh those story’s of her advertising iconic are cringe. Why is she trying to talk posh lol
Looks like her beloved primark £3 lipsticks have gone out the window! Frugal Emma is now plugging her £25 Charlotte Tilbury lipstick 😂😂

Just watching her recent stories now and the admiring herself has gotten even worse 🙈 I follow loads of people from celebs to normal mums and I've never seen that before 😂😂 You can see her eyeing herself up really obviously it's cringy

BTW it would be great if she would put socks on her kids drives me mad

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Just watching her recent stories now and the admiring herself has gotten even worse 🙈 I follow loads of people from celebs to normal mums and I've never seen that before 😂😂 You can see her eyeing herself up really obviously it's cringy

BTW it would be great if she would put socks on her kids drives me mad
I agree...I’ve never known anyone pout, fiddle with their lashes and swish their hair back like she constantly does! Awkward to watch. Even even on her bad days when she’s moaning and feeling sorry for herself she always comes across as very...smug? Can’t put my finger on it.

She’s on the beg for things for the nursery now. How about you stop spending on yourself Emma and you won’t have to hint on Instagram for things for your baby.

She’s on the beg for things for the nursery now. How about you stop spending on yourself Emma and you won’t have to hint on Instagram for things for your baby.
How ridiculous. Her husband clearly earns enough money for her to afford some bloody muslins and cot sheets! She did a post a while back asking for suggestions for spa’s that offer relaxing mum-to-be treatments. Nothing came of that so clearly no one reached out to her and she didn’t want to pay out for it herself like we all have to!!