Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So glad I found this thread! I cannot believe the amount of time this women spends eye-bleeping the camera on her stories.... all the ‘So...yeah... I mean... I don’t know... it’s just... I mean.... it’s ok... it’s just HARD’ say what you need to say and put your bloody phone down! She is a complete narcissist and how she thinks she’s ‘empowering the modern mother’ I’ll never know, she’s a complete moanbag who just wants to admire herself chatting crap all day. She’s so dull! And very much on the beg atm too 🥱 I’ve actually seen her IRL and she looks VERY different without her filters and perfect angles 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So glad I found this thread! I cannot believe the amount of time this women spends eye-bleeping the camera on her stories.... all the ‘So...yeah... I mean... I don’t know... it’s just... I mean.... it’s ok... it’s just HARD’ say what you need to say and put your bloody phone down! She is a complete narcissist and how she thinks she’s ‘empowering the modern mother’ I’ll never know, she’s a complete moanbag who just wants to admire herself chatting crap all day. She’s so dull! And very much on the beg atm too 🥱 I’ve actually seen her IRL and she looks VERY different without her filters and perfect angles 🤔
Oh really, I'd love to see how she looks different, as she always looks nice in her stories (with help of fillers, lashes, tattooed brows etc lol). I do think the children always look a little grubby though.

Reactions: 4
Oh really, I'd love to see how she looks different, as she always looks nice in her stories (with help of fillers, lashes, tattooed brows etc lol). I do think the children always look a little grubby though.
Yeah they do, I also don’t think her kids are cute or stylish enough for her to reach tier one instamum status and she clearly needs to be star of the show anyway. I was surprised when I saw her and realised it was her, I always think it’s weird when people who clearly want a big following don’t show themselves as the actually are... but anyway her face is really really angular and all her features are big - eyes, ears, nose - and she was absolutely caked in thick make up to look tanned. She was parading around looking like a wannabe celeb with her husband and kids trailing behind her -that’s what caught my attention, it looked really odd! I’m not knocking how she really looks at all but she’s a bit of a catfish on Instagram.

yes yes yes to all of this.

terrible lip filler in her new photo, but she’s not had fillers in years...

Why lie about it? 🙄🙄🙄 it’s there for all to see, bulging all over the place - she’s a dick! She lives for people telling her she can’t possibly be a mum of four... ooops with number five on the way of course 🤤🤤😪

Why lie about it? 🙄🙄🙄 it’s there for all to see, bulging all over the place - she’s a dick! She lives for people telling her she can’t possibly be a mum of four... ooops with number five on the way of course 🤤🤤😪
If you scroll back through her Instagram she's unrecognisable

Reactions: 3

New photo - lips are horrific. Looks like a bum hole. Someone ask if she’s had filler 😂 didn’t even think you could whilst pregnant but they are fresh new lips in the last week or so

She really does look like a different person 🤷🏼‍♀️🧐
Crazy isn't it, wouldn't know it was her. I've no issue with people having plastic surgery if it makes them feel better, but at least own up to it so other people don't feel 'inferior' because they don't look a certain way.

She’s always been feeling herself though!
Crazy isn't it, wouldn't know it was her. I've no issue with people having plastic surgery if it makes them feel better, but at least own up to it so other people don't feel 'inferior' because they don't look a certain way.
The only thing that’s the same is the fact she’s clearly feeling herself in all of these photos! I agree with you, I have no issue with tweakments either if that’s your thing but be honest about it. You’re hardly empowering others when you lie to them. Can’t believe how much time she spends chatting drivel into her phone, who is interested in the mundane detail of her life?!

How does she look so different?!?! Botox is it? Or fillers?
Fillers, eyebrow tattoo, darker face make up/tan. Probably botox too. Her lips have been filled numerous times to look that different. I'd guess she's had a boob job too, they don't look real or in proportion to her body in most pictures, especially for having had and supposedly breast fed 4 children.
Her nose looks smaller now but I think that's just because her lips are so much bigger.

Hmm actually definitely botox and possible cheek fillers but it's hard to tell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oooh this is interesting! Thank god you took the time to scroll back that far...I’ve always given up half way through! This is what I find bizarre, she’s had a lot of work done so clearly has some underlying insecurities with herself. But she comes across as sooooo up her own a** and happy to flaunt herself at every opportunity. I just don’t really find her relatable. One minute she’s budget Aldi mum, then she’s 5* holiday to St Lucia mum, then she’s ive been shopping for myself at Zara mum, then she’s the kids are only having 1 Christmas present each mum......puzzled! I stand by what I said the other day, when she posted the kitchen dancing/mop dancing videos (so stiff and cringe) not to mention the singing in the car....she thinks very highly of herself and I find her ANNOYING.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it’s strange, I’ve got zero issues with anyone having work done but a bit of transparency when you’re an aspiring “mummy blogger” would go a long way to making her appear more relatable!

Reactions: 3
What was with the story of her husband on the sofa and her overly false and awkward kiss on his forehead. If everything’s that great and passionate shoule
She really does look like a different person 🤷🏼‍♀️🧐
WOW photo no.4! I wouldn’t even know that was her - so different!!

Reactions: 2
So glad there’s a thread on her. I started following her last summer I can’t remember how I came across her but I quickly unfollowed within a month. Wow all she does is moan!! She makes me feel uncomfortable like there’s underlying mental health issues going on there. I can’t believe she’s pregnant with a 5 child as she moans constantly about the kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Petty I know but the crease in that child's hair is driving me nuts it's all over the place .I'm itching to get a comb at it 😂 They are always scruffy and snotty nosed looking. Would love if she put some bright clothes on them instead of everything being so bland all the time, what a miserable colourless world a lot of these insta children live in