Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's on her stories again saying it's just her and Andy with no help, but her Dad lives with them?! Also frugal Feb, they eat out at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Reactions: 5
Now she’s saying that with all her kids she conceived the first time! Why does she always want to look perfect all the time! She is so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's on her stories again saying it's just her and Andy with no help, but her Dad lives with them?! Also frugal Feb, they eat out at least 2 or 3 times a week.
Yes like 99.9% of all the other mum and dads out there who have no help, she complains but yet she falls pregnant again🤦‍♀️ maybe she isn't aware that when you fall pregnant and have a baby that it is the responsibility of the parents to deal with all the obstacles of having a child and not expecting to have other people put their life on hold to help out! But yet this silly girl does not realise this and clearly thinks the world owes her 🙄

Shes seriously deluded saying she has no money but has a David Lloyd membership! Also what was with the floor mop dance?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I think she has mental health problems. Depression and anxiety in particular. she’s always moaning and sighing about her ‘problems’. She blows every small thing up into a huge catastrophe. She never really leaves her house and slobs about either in bed or on the sofa. Not the normal actions and behaviour of a busy mum of 4.
Then, when she’s posted 1001negative “woe is me” stories on insta, she’ll throw in a standard ‘positive’ quote/ ‘inspirational’ post “for all the other struggling mums”
I don’t think she realises that all the other mums are actually not struggling the same way and just getting on with being parents, like normal people.
Im sick of her drivel, her constantly eye bleeping herself and flicking her hideous lashes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet when her husband comes home & he says “how was your day?” She reply’s “ yes really good thank you I filmed a lot of content for my stories” No mate you just sat on your arse on your phone all day moaning about tit!

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for her husband. Clearly, he works hard to support the whole family and has taken on the two older girls who aren’t even his. But Emma pisses me off, the way she takes advantage of him. She’s clearly rinsing him. Those hideous lashes will be approx £40 an infil, Gel nails, lip fillers and her constant Zara shopping. No wonder they have no furniture and are frugal with food when all his wages are wasted on unnecessary, narcissistic frivolities.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her husband. Clearly, he works hard to support the whole family and has taken on the two older girls who aren’t even his. But Emma pisses me off, the way she takes advantage of him. She’s clearly rinsing him. Those hideous lashes will be approx £40 an infil, Gel nails, lip fillers and her constant Zara shopping. No wonder they have no furniture and are frugal with food when all his wages are wasted on unnecessary, narcissistic frivolities.
She needs to get back to work and give her husband a financial break she has no reason to not be working for goodness sake her whole pregnancy sickness is just taking the biscuit, is she ever not lying on top of that bed? I could see it if she was heavily pregnant but she is only 20 weeks and acting like she is about to birth, today she doesn't feel like she should be standing on her feet too much because she has a few cramps 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Glad I found this thread. I cannot believe she is pregnant again when all she says is she cannot cope, has no help & no money & the whole hyperemesis thing she has exaggerated for content & sympathy! I had it my whole pregnancy & there is no way she has it, she's full of tit which is actually a kick in the teeth to people who do suffer from it! That post today has given me the boke, you can tell her & the imperfectly perfect parent are buddies with all the same "poor me" shite they spout! Her page is going to be fun when the new baby comes...... NOT! 😴

Reactions: 10
I agree with all of the above. She is 1000000% lying about the sickness. She went to on a jolly to London at beginning of December when she supposedly was struggling with it. Looked like she had a lovely time, not throwing up every 2 minutes. Anything for attention it’s vile.

Now she is moaning that people compliment her. What the duck. Then a big paragraph about how hard her life is. How about you take responsibility for her children instead of having more and then saying she can’t cope.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her stories are just so longggg. Don’t know how anybody can sit a watch her just ramble and winge on. its just boring she doesn’t have a clue about actually having to work hard for anything 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Her stories are just so longggg. Don’t know how anybody can sit a watch her just ramble and winge on. its just boring she doesn’t have a clue about actually having to work hard for anything 🙄🙄
Absolutely! Way too many stories chatting tit and moaning. No wonder she has no real friends, she’s one of those people who just drain your energy with their totally negative energy.
Her and luxe family 5 have been blowing smoke up each other arses today. Both soo much in common, trapping their husbands with babies and personalities that make me want to watch paint dry.
Very sad!

Her voice is so whiney. I’ve been watching her follower count over the last week or so and she’s gone from 19k to 21k in about a week?!

• Wow
She still moaning she acts like she hates her kids! Maybe if she was off her phone and played with them they wouldn’t whinge so much

Yeh she’s at it again!! She said Saturday she wasn’t going on insta on Sunday .... cue several stories on Sunday haha. Moaning about the kids again today.

Reactions: 8