Mothering it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she comes across as desperately lonely, imagine spending your life sat talking into your phone to people who you don’t know; whether it’s for friendship, validation, sympathy I really can’t fathom - I used to really enjoy her stories, but now I feel it’s her just ogling herself; looking at the camera then looking away almost trying to be ‘seductive’ it’s just bizarre?! I hope she finds some local Mums to befriend as I feel it would do her the world of good!

Reactions: 7
Now she’s saying that she suffers with SPD but it’s still going to the gym and working out!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Right i’m going to put this out there & I might get some hate for it but something is just not adding up with her pregnancy! I just don’t believe she’s pregnant or she’s lied about the dates! She just doesn’t look pregnant maybe because she does just have a small bump but somethings not sitting right with me!

Reactions: 2
Right i’m going to put this out there & I might get some hate for it but something is just not adding up with her pregnancy! I just don’t believe she’s pregnant or she’s lied about the dates! She just doesn’t look pregnant maybe because she does just have a small bump but somethings not sitting right with me!
She does have a bump she just wears baggy clothes some people can have a very small bump right the way through I’m not even look pregnant

And she's in bed at 20 past 8 on a school day... I thought she had no help? I couldn't stay in bed until that time on a school day if I had 4 children 😂

Reactions: 6
So sick of her woe is me attitude. She lives in a massive house in the countryside and all she does is bloody moan that she can’t do this And can’t afford to do that well why buy such a big house then

Reactions: 8
I have this feeling her two older children are going to resent her a lot when they are older!

Reactions: 4
I get the impression she is really out of her depth and doesn’t enjoy being a parent. Constant moaning about how hard it is, then “back to reality” comments when she’s been away. It’s really sad. Also she always goes on about having no child care but she’s just had a night away with her husband!? So you do have childcare then. Her poor dad she really takes the piss and doesn’t acknowledge how much help he goes give her.

Reactions: 7
It is all very “woe is me”, she’s always on about not spending anytime alone with her husband but they’ve had multiple nights out/away in the last few months I’ve not had that with my husband, but that’s just life isn’t it; I don’t complain about it!

She is very friendly with Heather (Perfectly Imperfect Parent) who I guess has gained a large following from talking about past experience, anxiety etc - It’s almost as if she sees Heathers “formula” for success working & is trying her hand at the same sort of thing! Long rambling stories, “motivational” and “inspirational” text over videos of her children to music, it’s all very sickly - I can’t even imagine how much time and effort that must take; if only she just spent that time focusing on herself and her children she may not feel so much of the “overwhelm” and “rising anxiety” which she’s gone on about since returning from her break away with her husband! 🙃

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad I found this thread because by the looks of it we all feel the same about her content! All doom and gloom unless she’s talking about herself. Strolling around in that massive house, luxury holidays, lash extensions, nails done, gymming at David Lloyd and not to mention adorable children -and she doesn’t actually work! I can’t quite see what she has to moan about!!! Also, is it just me, but her lips look huge in today’s stories. I try and give her the benefit of the doubt and hop on every now and again but it’s always the same old crap!!

Reactions: 6
I didn't realise she had two different baby daddies ? I'm just new to her account so don't know her back story if someone could fill me in please ?

Someone else might be more clued up on her past but from what I gather the older 2 girls are with a different man. Younger 2 and bump are with the now husband who she met at the gym? Seems to be an age gap and think he works from home and obviously earns a wage that pays for all her luxuries. She’s constantly saying the children have each other’s hand me downs, she does weekly food shop on a budget at Aldi and is trying to be frugal yet is constantly eating out, shopping for herself at Zara and pouting/trying to dance in a face caked in make-up for her surprisingly growing Instagram following whilst trying to be relatable...if there’s anything I’ve missed it’s probably because it’s just not worth knowing 😂 💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10