Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All she does is drag them babies around up town for breakfast and lunch. No playgroups, i don’t live to far from her and there is plenty around her
She likes to give off the impression that she lives in central London constantly storing around famous landmarks and public spaces when actually where she lives in not that glamorous. Her house also doesn’t look like there’s much space for all those kids. I also feel sorry for the younger 2, it’s true, they just look like they get dragged around to places she wants to go and not somewhere where they’d like to be. The little girl on the tube truly looked like she’s had enough rolling around on the seats with a bottle in her mouth!

Reactions: 4
She likes to give off the impression that she lives in central London constantly storing around famous landmarks and public spaces when actually where she lives in not that glamorous. Her house also doesn’t look like there’s much space for all those kids. I also feel sorry for the younger 2, it’s true, they just look like they get dragged around to places she wants to go and not somewhere where they’d like to be. The little girl on the tube truly looked like she’s had enough rolling around on the seats with a bottle in her mouth!
100%,they don't have that much money. Her husbands wage probably covers the house and bills and the rest she gets for free. She's a try hard, and that. bleeping. Hat makes me want to vom.

Reactions: 1
100%,they don't have that much money. Her husbands wage probably covers the house and bills and the rest she gets for free. She's a try hard, and that. bleeping. Hat makes me want to vom.
I reckon she must earn nearly 2k a month on the amount of ads she does. Bet she’s too dim to realise she needs to declare them too.
9 #ads and counting. Not even halfway through December 😂 I’d honestly feel embarrassed if I were her.

Reactions: 3
This is so true. Where she lives clearly not that grammable so shes constantly posing on Blackheath or Greenwich park. Completely fake lifestyle.

The caption of this photo is actually "no photos mummy". It might be old but he looks so sad and miserable- it just stood out that she made a joke and minimized his feelings.

Going through some of her other photos I'm honestly surprised by how many photos there are of the children in the bath. Not only that but barely even dressed. When did it become so normal that random strangers are given such free access to photos that would have been kept private previously?

1576347668861.png

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
A half naked child, how irresponsible. I don't like her at all. I don't even think she's friendly.

She’s not friendly, she used to try and pressure other big instagrammers into sharing her page for follow Fridays, then when it didn’t work she would target smaller ones pretending to be their friend.

She kisses mods arse too

Reactions: 1
Bless her she’s been stung, looks terrible. Hope it settles soon and she’s got lots of anti histamine for the swelling.
2784A884-48F3-4E31-AB4A-0B3726A98E12.jpeg

No wonder she is bombarding us with ads, she needs to pay for all that filler somehow!

7F5DD355-4C12-4D6D-B30D-887F916246B2.jpeg
Guys don’t be so mean, I’m sure she had to really constraint to write that giveaway caption 😏🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She needs to use some constraint with working those children. Poor Theo, painfully embarrassed for him. And the little ones are sweet but every day same old tit! She should get gifted teeth alignment rather than pump her lips up.

Actually just had to unfollow, all she is is a child seller. I’m sick to death of endless photos all exactly the same of her children. They must just be posed all the time. And I now just think ‘oh god, you again’
So boring. No content at all.