Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you just seen her story saying that it was by "accident" that her dog fell pregnant. And that she's fainted. Typical influencer playing the oh poor me card when they get called out for something.
Damn I didn’t see this. A dog falling pregnant is never an accident it’s just being an irresponsible dog owner

Reactions: 3
There was an ask me anything post this morning.
I wanted to ask, where is your husband?
But didn't as I didn't think she'd reply.
Their puppy and her puppies now have their own Instagram account🤨.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I was going to ask the same 🙃

• Haha
however the comments criticising her on there have been deleted as per instahun tradition

Reactions: 2
The husband is returning from wherever he's been for so many months.
Is it 6 months?
I'm sure she'll stay secretive about where he's been 🙄.

I just looked at her Instagram, her husband has been gone for 4 months.

I just looked at her Instagram, her husband has been gone for 4 months.

Last edited:
  • Wow
All photos and videos of the puppy & her puppies have gone from Instagram.
Along with the puppy's Instagram page 🙄.

• Wow
Shes made such a drama of this fainting... sounds like she just has low blood pressure

All photos and videos of the puppy & her puppies have gone from Instagram.
Along with the puppy's Instagram page 🙄.
Wow I hope nothing happened to them

• Sad
Same old tit from her, she’s done something wrong so along comes this mysterious illness! Queue ignoring of all puppy and fake hubby in prison questions.
She also stated before that she used to faint not only when she was pregnant but migraines caused her to faint to yet today claims she’s never fainted before 😂
Again couldn’t drive in the uk yet suddenly drives over there (if she would of taken lessons and passed there would of been 174 photos of her driving down the road in a open beetle looking back at the camera in black and white mode

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here… 👀 🤣
I know she does but in this case I don’t think anyone is necessarily saying that fainting while driving isn’t scary - obv good to get checked out and it must’ve been scary and glad the kids weren’t with her.

I’m not criticising the fact some other dog got to her dog and got her pregnant - I’m critical of the fact she clearly didn’t get her dog spayed and rather than be like “yeah I fucked up” she’s like “boohoo it’s not my fault I didn’t do it on purpose” and making insta accounts for the dogs?! (Which is still there btw)

Don’t get my started on sharing half naked pictures of her kids all the time. And no, Jade, I’m not a perv but there are many disgusting people out there that you’re just providing content for. Protect your children!!

Reactions: 6
I know she does but in this case I don’t think anyone is necessarily saying that fainting while driving isn’t scary - obv good to get checked out and it must’ve been scary and glad the kids weren’t with her.

I’m not criticising the fact some other dog got to her dog and got her pregnant - I’m critical of the fact she clearly didn’t get her dog spayed and rather than be like “yeah I fucked up” she’s like “boohoo it’s not my fault I didn’t do it on purpose” and making insta accounts for the dogs?! (Which is still there btw)

Don’t get my started on sharing half naked pictures of her kids all the time. And no, Jade, I’m not a perv but there are many disgusting people out there that you’re just providing content for. Protect your children!!
I find it bizarre that all evidence of the pups is gone though, I hope they're alright

I find it bizarre that all evidence of the pups is gone though, I hope they're alright
Why does she care so much about other people thinking her fainting is severe?! I can't imagine getting unwell posting it all over social media then desperately trying to make people think its severe?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Faints whilst driving.

films self whilst driving.

here’s a tip:
don’t drive.

Why doesn’t she just own up to tit? She’s always so evasive. It’s weird. Just tell people the truth. No one cares!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I am so intrigued why wouldn’t Serks head home if she’s having a health emergency? The prison theory looks more and more likely 👀

Reactions: 10
I
Same old tit from her, she’s done something wrong so along comes this mysterious illness! Queue ignoring of all puppy and fake hubby in prison questions.
She also stated before that she used to faint not only when she was pregnant but migraines caused her to faint to yet today claims she’s never fainted before 😂
Again couldn’t drive in the uk yet suddenly drives over there (if she would of taken lessons and passed there would of been 174 photos of her driving down the road in a open beetle looking back at the camera in black and white mode
I wondered when she'd learned to drive & passed her test.
She could never drive, her husband disappears & she's suddenly mobile 😐.