Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m beginning to think he is in prison, if she is as unwell as she’s saying she is and is flying solo with 5 kids surely he would be back to take the load off…
Exactly she's posting about struggling daily now and hasn't uploaded a single screenshot of a face time. Plus she's so cagey about where he is.. let's not forget one of the kids was in hospital and he didn't come home?!

Reactions: 9
Exactly she's posting about struggling daily now and hasn't uploaded a single screenshot of a face time. Plus she's so cagey about where he is.. let's not forget one of the kids was in hospital and he didn't come home?!
I just find it all so odd that she made the big move over there and as soon as she did he supposedly come back to England to work? If that is the case wouldn’t it of been better to stay in the uk and be together and have support? Wherever he is it’s not work that’s for sure

Reactions: 7
What is he suppose to do for work? He looks a shady af. I mean she is irritating as hell, so you can’t blame him but to abandon 5 children? It’s all very strange.

Reactions: 4
Did somebody say he may be on tour fighting for the country or something? Thats the only other possibility. Or working out to sea or something but surely you'd still face time.

Reactions: 3
Did somebody say he may be on tour fighting for the country or something? Thats the only other possibility. Or working out to sea or something but surely you'd still face time.
Why did I think he was a tradesman electrician or something I’m sure she mentioned

If it was something like military service or a tour she would of said something without a doubt!

I’m beginning to think he is in prison, if she is as unwell as she’s saying she is and is flying solo with 5 kids surely he would be back to take the load off…
He 100% is! She reads on here religiously and would post saying otherwise and his actual whereabouts if it wasn’t true but even she knows you can’t lie about prison because it comes out in the end! She’s a fake attention seeking liar

Reactions: 5
Do you think that's partly why they moved then, to be close enough to visit? Would make so much sense
Or he’s done something to fund this rush move to build their dream home which all of sudden stopped and he’s had to come back to the uk to face the music and court

Also 106 likes on a post she’s not hidden the like count on when she has over 54k followers? That’s crazy algorithmic or not just doesn’t add up

• Wow
Or he’s done something to fund this rush move to build their dream home which all of sudden stopped and he’s had to come back to the uk to face the music and court

Also 106 likes on a post she’s not hidden the like count on when she has over 54k followers? That’s crazy algorithmic or not just doesn’t add up
She is so, so boring though isn't she. I'm not surprised!

Reactions: 2
surely you could just ring up and ask what prison for post purposes?

either way let’s face it she would be in an extremely difficult situation. He may have thought he’d be safe overseas and they’ve extradited him back to the uk.

I reckon they’ve been told a few months andit’s been delayed or adjourned to later dates. That or maybe he was found guilty and it getting a longer sentence.
It is hard not to feel bad for her. I wish she would just be honest. She may think she’ll lose deals if she admitted it.
It would open her family up to harassment too online and it wouldn’t be safe for her children.

We never see serks anyway so maybe she should pretend he’s back.

Reactions: 1
Why did I think he was a tradesman electrician or something I’m sure she mentioned
I think he's an electrician.
They were originally hoping to move to Australia, but maybe coming from his notorious family, they didn't qualify.
I wonder if he'll be back by Christmas?
He's been gone for about 6 months.
It must be really hard for the children 😔.

Reactions: 3
What does she mean she doesn't miss the UK but misses having a home? She then goes on to say her bedroom had pictures etc in it, does she not have a bedroom where she's living? 🤯

What does she mean she doesn't miss the UK but misses having a home? She then goes on to say her bedroom had pictures etc in it, does she not have a bedroom where she's living? 🤯
She’s in a flat closer to the build so I presume she hasn’t got all her homely belongings with her.