Mother_ofall_adventures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's lost the bleeping plot.... the price is probably what made her buy it, so extravagant and such a wanna be.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The cost of that hat (s, she has 3 - two for her girls as well) is extortion!!!
They were probably given time her free for advertising them.
She makes her money on advertising and then gets gifts from the companies.
She's doing really well.
But it's a shame she uses her children so much for the advertising.

I haven't followed jade for a long time, I went school with younger sister and used to love following her stories yet in the last few years she's become unrelatable and the stuff she buys how can she and her husband afford both not to work something doesn't add up, she doesn't come from money, it's actually prob far from the truth I still see her mum taking some kids to school most days. Time for a reality check.

Reactions: 7
She totally over exposes her kids for monetary gain - how is that a good mother?

Also with Rauif, she over shares his issues with autism - is that ok for a mother to do that? It's too much. Autism awareness is fine but she goes about it the wrong way.

Reactions: 4
She totally over exposes her kids for monetary gain - how is that a good mother?

Also with Rauif, she over shares his issues with autism - is that ok for a mother to do that? It's too much. Autism awareness is fine but she goes about it the wrong way.
I think she believes he doesn't have it anymore since they moved. So far it's like a long holiday they haven't done any normal work school meeting new friends things

Reactions: 6
I think she believes he doesn't have it anymore since they moved. So far it's like a long holiday they haven't done any normal work school meeting new friends things
I think you right, when holiday mode switches off and the routine of daily life kicks in, It will no longer be black n white glamour selfies. I certainly cannot see how they have no need to work unless there's an undeclared income/life changing win.

I think you right, when holiday mode switches off and the routine of daily life kicks in, It will no longer be black n white glamour selfies. I certainly cannot see how they have no need to work unless there's an undeclared income/life changing win.
I'm calling it. My guess is its the white magic powder

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Though she said something cryptic about the new school not being what she expects in terms of support for him. She didn’t actually specify what was going to happen of course - just something wishy washy about it all. I hope he will get the support he needs.

She’s always wishy washy though, it’s all vague stuff and then moans people want her to clarify as it’s all about privacy when she doesn’t bat an eye showing her vulnerable children half naked for the world to see

Reactions: 9
I don't think she looked into anything with detail apart crap like beds and tat for her house. If I had a child with extra needs that would be set and sorted b4 I got on that plane. Maybe spend less time planning a wedding and more sorting your kids

Reactions: 4
So she’s taking the kids out of the perfect school that was so so amazing already 🙄🙄
Why do we even need to know all this private school stuff 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So she’s taking the kids out of the perfect school that was so so amazing already 🙄🙄
Why do we even need to know all this private school stuff 🤷‍♀️
And this new school has family that work there. Why didn’t they choose that school in the first place then

Reactions: 1
And this new school has family that work there. Why didn’t they choose that school in the first place then
It didn’t sound as posh I guess.
I don’t have an issue with plans changing but hers are all the bloody time. Maybe that’s why she’s so vague - when she overshares EVERYTHING when she has to backtrack it’s just more annoying

• Wow
Everything is amazing again 🙄those poor kids moving from all their friends and family and now going to school where 90% of the time they won't even be in English, no one ever wants to admit a mistake and I feel this move will end up being one holiday can't last forever

Reactions: 8