Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
That was exactly my thoughts, why is he not upstairs where it has a bathroom etc n she could have been in the downstairs of the house!! She's a lazy cow tho and no way she would be left with aria for 10 days and cooking dinners etc, Brian's positive n been putting that wee girl to bed every night while she lies on that couch!! She was happy to sit on her lazy arse for months apparently sheilding for arias health conditions but no interest in keeping her away from COVID when it's in her own front room!!! She makes me so mad don't even start me on the 'wee walk to the chemist' 🤬
Do you know something, you are absolutely spot on. My family (2a, 2c) live in a small 2 bed bungalow with just 1 bathroom so we were all on top of each other when we had to isolate and there was just no escaping it! But she’s lucky to have a home large enough that Brian could isolate on the top floor with access to a bathroom etc and her and her kids could be downstairs.

But you’re so right there’s no way she could handle 100% of the parenting and housekeeping responsibilities without briiiiiiiian. Sad really.

Reactions: 5

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
See that the Misfit Maw was at Rendall's. Literally cannot stand that woman who looks like she's got Bells Palsy with that mouth. That drawn out grinding whiny voice is too much. Her man always looks embarrassed and awkward at her filming.
What the fuck have you introduced me too? Total fuckwit trying to be a comedienne

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
So other day MR asked if anyone can get her a Mrs Grinch wreath as she can’t get one at Tesco she went to ..2 hrs later scummy showing off her new wreath …2 hrs after that MR is going off on mums buying balloons and shit for elf on the shelf ..I’m guessing scummy saw MR story and ran to Tesco to get one but didn’t tell MR her Tesco had them and that’s why she was getting dig in about people doing elf just for the gram and don’t feel guilty if you can’t afford to do the same ..maybe im wrong but doubt it as MR never liked scummy post on the elf ..it’s easy to see why scummy is so disliked !!!!

JeepersPeepers

The blasting music whilst she films really irritates me. I really struggle to hear what she’s saying. I’m not really a music person so maybe I just don’t get it but I wish she’d turn it down when she’s filming!!

DaimIt

VIP Member
she's on the drugs for sure . pony tail hair piece in the color grey. what else would one wear at the Estate de Glamis . Has to be on the drugs to be ok with her fiancé leaving the country to work 3/4 of the time ( if you are reading this glamis , even you deserve a full time significant other . He is a dick with a credit card and not even a good one at that as you live in a 2 bdroom townhouse . Young " love" doesnt have to mean forever ) and her quitting her job so she can wait around and yearn for him fulltime. Ridiculous. I cannot stand women like this. Needs to give her head a shake . he has 3020823 reasons to leave ( its for th ebetter , its for us , our future, blah fucking blah ) guess how many reasons to stay . 0 . such a troll
Can't wait to see what she serves for New Years Day .

DaimIt

VIP Member
Why does everyone on these " cleaning " IG 's have a too small area rug ?
Cant wait for glamis business reveal . I bet its something ridiculous like selling her old club wear on poshmark or something.

• Haha