Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Christ almighty can you imagine Sammi on a ward doing the rounds with the doctors? “Good moLnin doctor, this patients absolutely gubbed. I recommend a prescription of attention, prescribed by Instagram” 🙄 Bloody ned

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Walnutss

VIP Member
Starship was defo the kid that stuck to the one way system at school

Boooooo

On the social mama thread we talk about accounts who are similar to Aimee. They cant have their own thread but they can be talked about if it's not too much off topic

So jog on ✌

What isnt allowed is moderating others comments that's for the mod so if u dont like report move on

• Haha

MsHoney

She posted on her Facebook the location for her covid shift and someone said I’m doing covid cover just now and she said help me what do i do and they said just guiding patients to the vaccine booths. They way she talks you would think she would be the one giving out the vaccines
Just seen Sammi when I went for my 2nd vaccine, she was indeed just guiding patients to the booth, no doubt she be on later saying she’s pure knackered🤣

• Haha
If scummy actually had a migraine she wouldnt be on insta, said it before on here if i have a migraine i am in bed in a dark room for hours then i get at least a 3 day hangover and let me tell you i aint doing insta stories 🙄

• Heart

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
She’s not even got a shift yet. Probs only put the uniform on to skip the queues when the shops reopen 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 10

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
Can't deal with Scummy today, she wants the drama.
See MR is now following the 2 companies that did Marios 'renovation'.....something will be afoot soon I bet.

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Sho Shammi is having an argument wae Brian wae the tag via her IG page , she has shore hawns and wants tae get her wullygig up tae put her waashing oot ..sho aye

• Haha

telltaletitt

Chatty Member
There’s no way on gods earth he’s been in London 😭😭🙈 they are bitter rangers fans they won’t support Scotland not a fkin chance

Wow so I’ve not been on her stories for ages but by god she’s a hackit cow 🙈😳 top model filter can’t hide those eye bags and nasiolabial folds eh slummy Sami and that voice 😳🙄 if she thinks that’s nice to speak like that 🤮 heard more eloquent junkies than that wee wannabe ned

Last edited:

Badaboom

VIP Member
I have questions 🙋‍♀️
1. Why is Shammi never at college anymore?
2. How can someone that is so quick to anger be a good candidate to be a nurse?
3. Why does she think it is a good idea to film insta stories whilst driving and only using one hand? Where is the police when you need them?

KayCee83

Sho aye! Just saw ooor Sammi in Tesco with her thug man! They do say you should never meet your heroes 🤣 ooor sammi strutting about Tesco with her sore back did not disappoint 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Instainsta

Chatty Member
So she has no money to replace the table but then said now we are going to have to eat Burger King, papa johns and chippy surely she could go to the local super market and buy stuff much cheaper then pay for the table x

• Haha