Mother Rendall #3 Wiped nasty words aff ma face wi a lumi, profits are up so sue me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question: Do you love anyone as much as Glamis loves herself?

If she was chocolate she’d eat herself. All that eye bleeping the mirror makes me cringe 🙈
🤣🤣🤣🤣The thing that gets me about her is when she's doing lots of stories and Instagram stops recording after 4 stories or so, so you need to hit the record button again to continue. Everytime this happens and the next batch begin, she has a mad poser pout thing on before she starts talking again.. once you notice it you can't unsee it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ahhhh ha ha ha MR yea i am jealous of your 2 days in a caravan about 40 mins from your house, your sofa that you have to separate into bits and the fact you punt a pyramid scheme 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Whit is it wae that guy Sean? He’s so desperate to be one of the coos it’s embarrassing. He’s quite a funny guy until he starts with all the “here’s who I love on Instagram” pish. Owwwaaaaa

Reactions: 7
Whit is it wae that guy Sean? He’s so desperate to be one of the coos it’s embarrassing. He’s quite a funny guy until he starts with all the “here’s who I love on Instagram” pish. Owwwaaaaa
Old tombstone teeth…you only here from him when it’s the school holidays…he does it to gain followers he’s pure despo for that 10k and yon big fancy swipe up doodah…..oooowwaaaa 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Oh NO. I had forgotten about tombstone teeth until you reminded me 😆 Can’t believe he still says ooooohhwwaahh, so irritating!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow I feel sorry for Glamis neighbours, what a racket tonight! Every time she pans round, half of them are also on their phones filming. No doubt it’s going straight on the gram. I find that really sad, but then again I am an old lady

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow I feel sorry for Glamis neighbours, what a racket tonight! Every time she pans round, half of them are also on their phones filming. No doubt it’s going straight on the gram. I find that really sad, but then again I am an old lady
Yip I agree they must be demented aww glamis does is laugh n shout woooooo 🥴 wonder where tiny Tim is 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yip I agree they must be demented aww glamis does is laugh n shout woooooo 🥴 wonder where tiny Tim is 🤔
Hahaha Tiny Tim! He seems like a nice guy but that’s accurate. Maybe he’s been banished to the bedroom for the night.
I find that the whole house and even the garden is done up purely to her taste. Does her man get a say in anything?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s defo the breadwinner think she tries too hard but that’s coz her bro is very successful….it’s all for show at times…used to like her….always thought she was a wee bit of a sweetie wife but lately she’s irritating can only imagine what she’ll be like when she’s starts going to Dubai 🙄

Hahaha Tiny Tim! He seems like a nice guy but that’s accurate. Maybe he’s been banished to the bedroom for the night.
I find that the whole house and even the garden is done up purely to her taste. Does her man get a say in anything?
Nothing wrong with that. My husband’s never so much as chose what brand of bog roll we get 😂
That said, my house isn’t done up like a hooers knicker drawer!

• Haha
Gawd glamis really does rate herself…..we’ve no seen tiny tim aww weekend he must back working in Sweden or the dam….Meg has obviously been papped oot anaw!!!!

Gawd glamis really does rate herself…..we’ve no seen tiny tim aww weekend he must back working in Sweden or the dam….Meg has obviously been papped oot anaw!!!!
She’s quite pretty and has a lovely figure but agree she thinks she’s billy big bollocks 😂
Sick of seeing her and her clone girls twerking 🤮

Is her man not a sparky? Why does he work away so much or is that normal 😕

Reactions: 2
Noticed that Glamis always goes into story time and spouts some amount of shite that no one even asked for? 🤣 the one she put on her story last night with a picture of herself posing and captioned it with how most men would think she is too much hard work but she'd make an awesome wife or something????

And then about her brother moving away the other day and how they have "a brother and sister bond unlike anyone else she's ever known" .. she just thinks she's better than everyone 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Basically she had a party with a few drinks and a hot tub. She’s making it out to be the party of the year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Basically she had a party with a few drinks and a hot tub. She’s making it out to be the party of the year 😂
I don't see where the "weeks of planning" went in to? 🤣

Also she said she was having her events/decor planner in... I was expecting balloons or a cake or a flower wall or something??? 🤣

Obv the laughing gas made an appearance 🤣

• Haha
I’m mortified for them all prancing about the garden with their bikinis on. Was clearly all just for show for Instagram. Sad and pathetic that people have to pretend to live these great lives for strangers on the internet.
she has went on about this party for months and I fully expected some massive elaborate set up. Not a bunch of dafties sitting in the blow up hot tub with cups with their names on 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.