Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twilightgarden

VIP Member
And thats whats going to be working for our NHS and caring for the sick! Cant even abide by some simple rules 🙄
I’m surprised they’re taking her on and sad for the state of the NHS. Imagine having her as your nurse. “I think you’ve a touch of pleurisy...you need a CBD bath bomb... sho aye!”

• Haha
Reactions: 15

harribo9001

Chatty Member
I’ve sent it with a massive long email to my work as I think it’s disgusting if I wore that uniform outside I would be gone! She’s walked about with it on she wasn’t just trying it on she’s been seen out the house with it on 😂 she needs told man I hope she’s reading this honestly get a grip hen! The household is one ball of sadness never happy full house is always on a downer but then again it’s her I don’t think they are as bad as she makes out I’ve sat in her company she just moans for the sake of moaning! Everyone laughs at her when she leaves a room because of how she thinks she’s something 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Ehhh sorry but her fellow rangers fans were singing about killing catholics and they would rather be another racist word i wont say than a catholic! The scotland fans having some fun after a hard 15 months isnt even comparable! Shes a wee scheme rat 🙄

Reactions: 14

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
liar liar pants on fire! Was in Tesco st rollox today, so really what happened was you also paid a visit to Costco and bought yourself a pillow 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
A pillow, DKNY PJs and a duvet set like every other time she makes an essential trip to Costco 😜

• Haha

BananaClub

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but the only idiot in this situation is yourself. Why do you need the government to tell you who you can and cannot hug? Use your brain and common sense. I for one have not been following guidelines but I haven’t been partying with dozens of people also - if you choose to follow the guidelines then that’s your choice but don’t blame others for going out with their pals 😂
This comment has pissed me off , iv had Covid-19 and iv lost a family member to it ..so I’m sorry but the rules are there for a reason my family member actually caught it from his carer the same job as she does ..so think yourself lucky you haven’t had it or lost someone you love because of irresponsible dickheads thinking the rules don’t apply to them 😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Is she fucking joking?? Should have never been there in the first place nevermind have small children there and 1 who apparently was shielding! Just breeding another generation of hate, actually disgusted what i am seeing on twitter right now...

• Angry

DrinkGinSaveWater

I see Glamis is on the big for some free Gousto meals.

Honestly just can't wrap my head around these instahuns. What a shite life constantly being on the beg for shite you don't need. If she can afford the mua, gas cannisters, SHEIN hauls etc then she can definitely afford to feed herself. I'm embarrassed for her going on the gram to beg for your dinner, what a rid neck 😅

• Haha

twilightgarden

VIP Member
Isn’t she nearly finished her access course at collllidgeeee so surely she’s not given up?! She could at least get the qualification.
The make up isn’t to my taste and looks very samey but it’s not as bad as I expected. Good luck to anyone that books her, I can’t see her being very reliable. “Ah can’t make it ma backs gubbed and ave goat a face caul”

• Haha

Kaydeelaydee

VIP Member
Yeh think so she’s been at her mums for about 6 weeks so it kinda makes sense....I used to really like her but not sure how real she is plus she loves herself to death 💀
I followed her a while back but not too closely and thought I'd missed something. I like confidence with a wee touch of humility in a person, but she's veers into cocky and show-offy. Strikes me as the type that would be shagging a married consultant in a supply room at the hospital - just has that air of trouble about her. Shes come a bit late to nursing and I can imagine her head being turned like an early mid-life crisis. I have feck all but my imagination to go on here by the way 😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBojangles88

Does Glamis really think putting those cannisters on her story is impressive? I hope she is not influencing young girls. Not very responsible of someone trying for a baby either!

• Angry

KayCee83

As someone who has recently qualified as a nurse, she is going to struggle sooooo much at uni! The placement hours are horrendous whilst trying to complete your uni work keep a house, look after kids....and don’t even get me started on referencing your essays at uni...it’s a world of pain! I’m here with the popcorn looking forward to the show 🤣

• Haha

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
There’s no way on gods earth he’s been in London 😭😭🙈 they are bitter rangers fans they won’t support Scotland not a fkin chance

Wow so I’ve not been on her stories for ages but by god she’s a hackit cow 🙈😳 top model filter can’t hide those eye bags and nasiolabial folds eh slummy Sami and that voice 😳🙄 if she thinks that’s nice to speak like that 🤮 heard more eloquent junkies than that wee wannabe ned
Maybe she meant London Road 🤣🤣

• Haha
Please tell me someone screenshot the picture of her in her uniform there is rules about not being on social media wearing your uniform or wearing it out and about ( I am a staff nurse).
I went to check myself but it looks like she has deleted it from her grid and stories. I still I’m beyond disappointed that she got to keep that job after the breaking of covid rules on more than one occasion and the fact she doesn't seem to know the basics worries me.
I don’t think she has the physical or mental ability to deal with the real hard work that comes with being a nurse. She barely got through this access course. I will be surprised if she does make it all the way through university and placements. It’s a hands on job. Mentally and physically draining and low pay for the hours we put in.
Gubbing painkillers and diet pills hardly screams a sensible person!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nmbut mind, su'hinks working on the bairn but they dinnae ken whit it is.... 🙄 I've not met anyone who has had a cold for a year! Why are they always ill?? Why is scummi constantly 'loaded wi it!' I need answers now lol!
She’s always loaded after the weekend possibly a Colombian cold....she’s not taking a shift coz she’s got the cold but it’s ok to send the wean to school when something is working on her 😬

• Haha
Who the flip tagged shammi in a story for nurses day? 😂😂 she will be a great asset apparently?! I'm howling. The lassie cant keep up with her own ailments nevermind the hash shes making of colagggeee 🤣🤣
Tombstone teeth Sean he’s up everybody’s hole to get to 10k!!! She’s off the scale today I can’t watch anymore 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick

BespokeBiatch

VIP Member
That's a shame. There are some good ones out there. I really like Lee Sherrington. She's honest, hard working, has a beautiful home and gives good styling tips. Hope this helps.
I have a wee soft spot for lee these days. I feel like through the whole pandemic she’s the only influencer who read the room so to speak. She definitely adapted her content to her and many others circumstances with furlough and redundancy and how she budgeted meals, didn’t prioritise new clothes etc.

BananaClub

Chatty Member
iv never know someone to try new clothes on in a shop and walk out wearing them ...she’s a skank , she said that she can skip the q in the eyebrow place because the woman knows her is if I was waiting I can tell you now she wouldnt skip me ...I’d knock that new piercing right out her ear, can’t wait to see the new artificial grass she said she’s getting...oh wait just another lie to add to the looooong list 😂

• Haha

blocknroll

Is that daft bint actually complaining about someone driving up her arse when she’s recording an Instagram story while she is driving? Fucking hell.

• Angry
  • Haha