Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skoob

Day 3 of the Big Brother Love Island Party and we are still being treated to photo after photo of a bunch of brainless dafties prancing about playing in their paddling pool, drinking from their beakers and dressing up like Fruit Salads. Not sure how much more excitement I can take 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Sparkles86

Scummy and those lashes 😂 a wee touch of the caullldd so she’s not booking a shift? What about when she starts actually working for a living and she has all these ailments? Is she going to phone in sick every few days because her back is gubbed, she has a head caulllddd, Sore throat, too tired. I’ve never known such a lazy bastard of a woman. Why did she buy that big Barbie house when she doesn’t have the room? The novelty will wear off in a few days then it will get used as a clothes horse.

• Haha
Anyone follow clean queen 25? She’s just done a good story re skin care and quite rightly had a pop at the dafties punting lumi spas 😂😂

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
I’m mortified for them all prancing about the garden with their bikinis on. Was clearly all just for show for Instagram. Sad and pathetic that people have to pretend to live these great lives for strangers on the internet.
she has went on about this party for months and I fully expected some massive elaborate set up. Not a bunch of dafties sitting in the blow up hot tub with cups with their names on 🙈🙈

• Haha
Anyone else buzzing for Glamis' Love Island party to be over just so we don't have to hear about it anymore?!

She said she's told her friends to have 3 different outfits (glam, bikini and pyjamas) so they can have outfit changes throughout the day and has given each one a "task" to take the stress away from her.. it's a party in the back garden ffs!! Sounds like too much effort for me personally 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

BananaClub

Chatty Member
Scummy had 2 customers cancel there make up for Saturday...they must have known it was with her ..can’t blame them she’s a shit mua and Manky , she failed a test and is definitely ready to quit college...oh well she lasted a lot longer than I thought 😂

• Haha

MrsBojangles88

I dont think it is illegal because you can buy it easily online but I think it’s meant for whipping cream not inhaling from a balloon... I find the whole thing so neddy and embarrassing. Its like back in the day teenagers inhaling deodorant. She is advertising substance abuse, Im not sure if she thinks its cool or trendy but it’s really not! For someone who says she is trying for a baby its very irresponsible of her.

Gla30

Chatty Member
Sammi’s ready to drop out of college! Never known anyone to struggle with an access course the way she has, second go at it as well and her attitude is still shocking. You’d think dropping out once already would make you even more determined to stick it out! She needs to give it up let someone who actually enjoys doing it get a place.

I can’t cope with this breaking news 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂 I’m an NHS worker myself and would be huckled for wearing my uniform outside work unless it’s to my car and back! INFECTION CONTROL SAMMI HEN 😂😂 praying she doesn’t end up in my work, can you imagine how draining she would be to work with never mind the poor patients she’ll need to face!

• Haha

Beggarsbelief

Chatty Member
Sho she got her hair did??? wtf, should it not be she got her hair done🤣🤣.
She nearly crashed, she nearly went through 3 red lights, she nearly got stopped way the polis🤣🤣🤣The wee ned is just a story teller.
I was creased when she said she can drive anywhere but the minute she goes into Glasgow town👏👏fuck me she stays in Parkhead in Glasgow and the town is 20mins walk from her house🤣🤣.
Sho aye thats it🤣🤣

• Haha