Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her language is so bad it’s like every second word I don’t even think she knows she’s doing it...how that entices people to buy the nu skin tat I’ll never know she ain’t a great advert!!!

Reactions: 5
Is that scummi driving and holding her phone up to her radio so she can record as well 😳

Reactions: 1
Ffs her life must be so sad....can’t believe she’s brought herself outta bed to talk about a man farting....what’s wrong no more nu skin orders to process before xmas!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ned Mother Rendall reminds me of something you would see down the Barras selling lighters and socks 😂😂 Wish she'd give up on that tan she's fuckin orange 🙈😂

Reactions: 5
MR always looks out her face ..i actually can’t watch her stories anymore it’s either qvc or shite gate ..scummy It doing her Xmas shopping next week and doing some hauls on Boxing Day ...can’t wait to see what tit she buys , can’t believe she said people have been messaging her asking when she doing a haul cos they love to see it ...yeah so they know what tit not to buy !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
MR always looks out her face ..i actually can’t watch her stories anymore it’s either qvc or shite gate ..scummy It doing her Xmas shopping next week and doing some hauls on Boxing Day ...can’t wait to see what tit she buys , can’t believe she said people have been messaging her asking when she doing a haul cos they love to see it ...yeah so they know what tit not to buy !!!!!
Naebody messages her she’s fulla tit all her followers are bots!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
MR spends far too much time cleaning that house! I like to have a tidy home and be organised for Christmas too but ffs take they weans out and get some fresh air!! I don't understand how these people just sit their weans in front of a tele all day and they spend hours every day cleaning. It's going to be a riot hours later!!

Reactions: 4
Scummy going on about the lockdown. She doesn’t even stick to the rules xx
Her post makes me want to punch her through my phone.... Non stop??? What the actual duck? She’s sat on the sofa the last 5 months and Brian’s ran the “girls about”. Flouting rules left and right. She’s an absolute embarrassment and should set fire to her fake designer gear.

Reactions: 7
Scummy going on about the lockdown. She doesn’t even stick to the rules xx
Glasgow were in tier four for three weeks, we have only been out it one week so far, then going back to where we were. Don’t know why she is moaning now but not before. I bet she actually doesn’t have a clue what is going on, she is just fishing for sympathy. Like you say, the rules don’t apply to her so why is she moaning 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.