Mother Rendall #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the glasses she has to wear all the time now? Does she not even wear them driving? Makes me angry to see her travel so far, she is so ignorant especially when she claimed she was shielding because of her daughter’s health in March.

Reactions: 7
Well seeing she’s spent all the money her mum left her and it’s poor Brian that funds her spending habits 🥴 why is she even showing us a £550 tree as if it makes her better than everyone

Christ MR looks oot her trumpet the night....why do you need to even consider the McQueens surely all your nu skin commission will buy you the full collection 👩🏻‍🦰

Reactions: 5
Slurring the words again tonight which happens every so often....sometimes more than others to the point of being incoherent.

Reactions: 4
That slurring is embarrassing to watch she's definitely out her face on something 🙈 and she's playing the game she thinks if she doesn't post on her grid the tread will go away.... Its no happening my man's 😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She should use the money to take they wee boys out for the day it's a sin for them stuck in every day on that hideous couch drinking fruit shoots and watching TV

• Haha
Scummy really is a complete Ned ...the story when she said she was smelling then looked like she was smelling under her arm actually made me feel sick ..she’s a clatty cow 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
What happened to her job? I only started following a few months ago when she was off but then she said she was to go back and then on the day she had to go home. Do we know what it is she does or when it might resume? Or are we just going to see her drone on and on about the lumi? I see the bazillion dots and sigh a little after a long day.

Reactions: 3
What happened to her job? I only started following a few months ago when she was off but then she said she was to go back and then on the day she had to go home. Do we know what it is she does or when it might resume? Or are we just going to see her drone on and on about the lumi? I see the bazillion dots and sigh a little after a long day.
The day she was due to go back the furlough got extended so she got put back on it....I seem to remember her saying she works for a company that cleans medical instruments don’t know if it was true or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

The day she was due to go back the furlough got extended so she got put back on it....I seem to remember her saying she works for a company that cleans medical instruments don’t know if it was true or not 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah she’d said that before but you’d think they would be busier than ever not furloughing staff 🤔

Yeah I'm sure she's said before it's a company that cleans hospital instruments she works for, she won't be needing that job soon after the amount of commission she's making selling that lumi spa 😂😂

Omg Emma a zillion dots about her nu skin journey....really!! Every second word was sorta....then at the end the message so does anyone want to join me....nawwww!!! Her goal is to get to Mauritius can you imagine her n Jamie on the beach matching shell suits n brand new white trainers...him with his Celtic top on...🤣😳

• Haha
She lives on a fantasy planet she can't even take they weans to the park never mind her & her cheating bae to Mauritius 😂 if its free/gifted she'll go no bother tho 😂😂

MR definitely getting a free bathroom ..I used to really like her but iv unfollowed im sick fed up with her ramming lumi and gusto down our throats..shes changed all the things she used to rant about shes doing them now ..bath boards ..spraying the hideous couch with fabric freshener ...if she is making decent money then good for her but she’s definitely souled her soul to the devil !!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.