Mother Rendall #10 don't even follow any of these witches, but their Tattle thread has me in stitches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sammi has 16 wks to go?so that means 24 wks pregnant Scan says GA 19 wks 6 days so isn’t that 20 wks to go 😕
The date on the scan was the end of March (I had to double check it when I saw it) so 16 weeks from now would be right

Reactions: 3
What’s Sammi’s insta name ? Emma came up on my discover page felt like a trip down memory lane watched her stories the exact same as a few years ago 😂

Reactions: 1
Fucksake, she’s going to be massive if she’s still got 16 weeks to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Have yous seen Sammi post on fb about finding loads a keys down at her outside bin seen she also said on the post her car got ransacked last night

• Wow
In what modern world of electronic payments do people psychically got into shops to pay cash installments on a couch?
People with no bank accts cause they are scammers and owe every company . weekly payment type cheap furniture. Bet they sell appliances at the same store

Sssssso glamissssss doesn’t like fake tan as it smells and looks dirty …. No bother hen, just open yourself up to melanoma ya bleeping brain dead moron

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sssssso glamissssss doesn’t like fake tan as it smells and looks dirty …. No bother hen, just open yourself up to melanoma ya bleeping brain dead moron
bleeping idiot of a lassie man.
---
Tbf, the 90,000 toxic chemicals she inhales daily will probably get her first

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Im sorry what age are these women? Bratz and barbie parties 🥴
I also think shes on the nasals as well as sunbeds

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God knows how her wean will feel today. I’ve been up past two nights late as I can watching it and I am BURST this morning