Mother Rendall #10 don't even follow any of these witches, but their Tattle thread has me in stitches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No holiday for glamit this summer except for going to see her brother (not a holiday imo).

Were they not out celebrating big changes and bags of dosh rolling in? Alongside her entrepreneur bizness that's being expanded since last year, yet can't even run it currently as it stands.

She's also been bumping her gums about that ugly couch since last year.

Mate just wait until you've achieved something before posting and bragging. Ffs Shambles has achieved more. And that's some fuckin statement.

Reactions: 7
Now i need to know who this is about 😂😂
Katie Hayes, I prey you haven't came across her because you're in for a ride with her wiki. Skin expert using peel pads in the morning, then spf, then Retinol and eye cream - she is dangerous. I won't say any more and spoil it for you - read the wiki and thank me later ❤

Reactions: 5
Katie Hayes, I prey you haven't came across her because you're in for a ride with her wiki. Skin expert using peel pads in the morning, then spf, then Retinol and eye cream - she is dangerous. I won't say any more and spoil it for you - read the wiki and thank me later ❤
Wears retinol during the day? 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wears retinol during the day? 😲
Yes after peel pads and spf!! Skin expert doing Botox (sorry b'tox) and facials - totally dangerous!! You sound like you haven't came across her, I am jealous #readthewiki

Her wiki pics should be used in schools to show teenagers how fake insta really is

• Haha
glamis's couch would drive me nuts too with a dog . its the type that snags and pulls so shes always at it with the razor. She should order a cover in meantime. They have nice ones now.
Shammi should shush about tit like that fire. clearly her kid needs some more supervision. how that stove has flames coming out like that is beyond me. only one burner too. sounds like a made up story to make her some what crappy day look worse. Probably only thing true about her day was the busted tyre.

Is it normal behaviour to post on SM about getting a new (ugly) couch?

She screams jake scheme vibes so much. Her brother in law must be so embarrassed having to deal with that.

Reactions: 3
When is she moving to the middle east?🤔
When the cows start washing the dishes.

Full of utter pish. A very sad wee lassie trapped in a heed of pie in the sky dreams that never come to fruition.

Getting new couch has been that exciting for her that she's been posting since last year about it.

I very much doubt she will be moving to soddy or doo-bye any time soon (considering she had to buy tin cans to save up for a visit to see her brother again this year).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sammi has 16 wks to go?so that means 24 wks pregnant Scan says GA 19 wks 6 days so isn’t that 20 wks to go 😕

Reactions: 3