Mother Rendall #10 don't even follow any of these witches, but their Tattle thread has me in stitches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she no think its unfair to her clients when she swans off on 3 week holidays or cancels because she's running late coz she's been oot getting her eyelashes done.

Editing as just not fair calling out what is blindingly obvious. Its just very unprofessional.

My sister runs a well established cleaning business in Edinburgh. She often had to deal with late payments herself, before she had office staff, but would never blast it all over her professional webpage in such a ranty manner.
can someone screenshot please

It’s only Thursday?! And engaging a professional service isn’t the same as getting your nails done, where obviously customers pay before leaving.

Unless she’s issued invoices with a time on it, and clear terms of business, it’s totally normal for people to pay within x days. Coming on crying that she can’t pay her bills and ‘it’s not fair,’ is wild.

Get yourself booking and invoicing platform Alicia!

If I had a cleaner that did this, I’d suddenly find myself no longer in need of their services. She shares their houses online as well, totally weird thing to do.

Reactions: 14
It’s only Thursday?! And engaging a professional service isn’t the same as getting your nails done, where obviously customers pay before leaving.

Unless she’s issued invoices with a time on it, and clear terms of business, it’s totally normal for people to pay within x days. Coming on crying that she can’t pay her bills and ‘it’s not fair,’ is wild.

Get yourself booking and invoicing platform Alicia!

If I had a cleaner that did this, I’d suddenly find myself no longer in need of their services. She shares their houses online as well, totally weird thing to do.
Oh, a paper trail you say?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow
Business degree taught her that behaviour

classy way to treat her clients . Literally saying none of them have paid this week may as well list their names saying it like that

send a reminder email
Instagram stories is not the way to do it

Reactions: 12
I mean that stupid bleeping logo holding a zoflora is enough to out you off using her services, but dragging clients for not paying an invoice on social media is just trash behaviour ( did business school not teach her its usually 30 days standard for paying an invoice)

Reactions: 13
Exactly, I'd be shot of that in an instant.

Imagine being in a group of clients, who are all aware that they all use her services, only to be outed on social media as not paying.

(some of whom may not have used her this week, but now possibly tarred as a non-payer by the other clients).

Each time I read, it reads worse than the last time.

How to kill your bithneth in one post 👏
---
Nobody hates you Glamith, you aren't that important (sorry to break it to you).

Being disliked because of your stinking attitude doesn't constitute hate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this normal behaviour? I don't have a cleaner but I have a gardener and he's so chill about his payments it actually freaks me out incase I genuinely just forget to pay him.

Also, maybe the "clients" aren't happy, maybe they want 24 hrs to check all her work. Just seems odd.

Reactions: 6
Is this normal behaviour? I don't have a cleaner but I have a gardener and he's so chill about his payments it actually freaks me out incase I genuinely just forget to pay him.

Also, maybe the "clients" aren't happy, maybe they want 24 hrs to check all her work. Just seems odd.
so is mine sometimes its like a week later I pay him because I forget 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
I'm just packing up to leave my holiday hotel room in Greece just now.

Have made sure I've left the maids a decent tip in case I find myself named and shamed on Insta the morra.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just pay my window cleaner via direct debit, wouldn't be hard for her to set up this service and he gets the money normally 5 days after he has done his clean

Reactions: 7
What an awful thing to post on her business page and so unprofessional. Come on glamis hen, we all know you don’t pay the bills, tiny Tim does!

What an awful thing to post on her business page and so unprofessional. Come on glamis hen, we all know you don’t pay the bills, tiny Tim does!
Aye speaking of which. Braggy Betty was well off the starting line and straight to Insta bragging about Tim's Soddy money 💰 coming in and changing their life as soon as they got a whiff of a potential job out there.

Seems to have gone quiet on that front. I'm sure April was a date mentioned too.

Reactions: 5
Aye speaking of which. Braggy Betty was well off the starting line and straight to Insta bragging about Tim's Soddy money 💰 coming in and changing their life as soon as they got a whiff of a potential job out there.

Seems to have gone quiet on that front. I'm sure April was a date mentioned too.
I’m sure last year she came on saying he had a potential job in Europe and would set them up for life and then never mentioned it again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only Shammi would take photos of her cooker on fire for social media instead of putting it out like a normal person. Absolute basket case of a lassie.
IMG_9519.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m sure last year she came on saying he had a potential job in Europe and would set them up for life and then never mentioned it again
Pie in the sky. Sad that you need to live like that rather than just be happy with what you have.
---
Only Shammi would take photos of her cooker on fire for social media instead of putting it out like a normal person. Absolute basket case of a lassie.
View attachment 2884136
Aye wtf I noticed this too.

Weans getting electrocuted....hawd oan hen maws just getting a snap for Insta