Mother Rendall #10 don't even follow any of these witches, but their Tattle thread has me in stitches

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what happened to Natalie ‘Life at the Evans’ looks like her face has been burnt or a reaction to something

Reactions: 2
Wonder what happened to Natalie ‘Life at the Evans’ looks like her face has been burnt or a reaction to something
I thought the same that it looked like some kind of burn. She said she'd been dealing with stuff she wouldn't go into but she was healed.
It's def not an allergic reaction with the pattern of it and all one sided. Also looks like there had been alot of swelling too.

ETA: wonder if something happened in Tenerife as don't think she's shown her face since.

Reactions: 2
I thought the same that it looked like some kind of burn. She said she'd been dealing with stuff she wouldn't go into but she was healed.
It's def not an allergic reaction with the pattern of it and all one sided. Also looks like there had been alot of swelling too.

ETA: wonder if something happened in Tenerife as don't think she's shown her face since.
Looks sore x

Reactions: 1
Glamis’ tree looks like she’s using a bunch of pink s produce bags as garland

snore fest lately unless you think listening to MR making noises at the cat is exciting lol 6 stories worth too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glamis’ tree looks like she’s using a bunch of pink s produce bags as garland

snore fest lately unless you think listening to MR making noises at the cat is exciting lol 6 stories worth too
It's tacky as duck lol but she thinks it's the ticket as per usual. No taste whatsoever that wan.

Reactions: 6
Shammi hasn't been on as much and I thought there was something going on. She normally shares the world but that's not happened for a while.
Anyone seen Blian recently??

Reactions: 6