Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and now she is a single mum to these two disabled children, on her own. Her ex couldn't deal and swanned off abroad. We don't hear about that much though do we on planet mother pukka
And then Anna is going on about a harmony test in front of her? Talk about insensitive!

Reactions: 17
The one slightly negative comment on that post, that questioned how wise it was to rush to move on considering the young children involved, is now gone. People had piled on with the ‘you’re just miserable and negative’ type bullshit. Why is anyone co-signing this crap?

This baby is going to humble her violently and I am so here for it 🍿
I need to start by saying I used to really like her (quite some time ago) but I cannot believe who she transformed into… and now this news 😵💫
I started listening to the podcast and the first thing I thought is she does not appreciate how much harder pregnancy and the first years with a baby are when you’re older (I had my first when I was about 30 and then my second at 40 - massive difference in energy levels).
Also, this was my first time listening to her podcast and i cannot stop cringing… this doesn’t sound like a conversation between two friends, it just sounds like one narcissist and a ‘friend’ whose only job is to fawn over said narcissist 😩
And can she please stop with the motherpukka lore - of course she had to take a pregnancy test in a toilet at Kings Cross because that sounds more edgy than just taking it at home. Ffs

Reactions: 31
I'm 38, 3 kids. I get baby fever every now ans then. My husband would jump at a chance to have another baby. And every now and then we thunk we'll do it before we are too old. But our youngest is about to start school and we have little in the way of support. I absolutely cannot put myself back to the newborn stage again when all 3 at school is within reaching distance. Also, my parents are now approaching 70, it'd be wholly inappropriate to expect them to step up with help for a further child. She is absolutely off her bleeping rocker

Reactions: 19
Nice of her telling Polly she’s about 15th down her priority list and that the guinea pigs come above her. What a ****

Is Polly a professional interviewer or therapist? She seems like the host of the podcast rather than just a friend
---
Omg not her trying to make out she can relate to Polly just because she is having a ‘geriatric pregnancy’.

Polly's experience is something very different to yours Anna. She’s got severely disabled children. She didn’t just have to go through the harmony test - she had to go through a pregnancy with multiple tests expecting her babies not to make it, and then deliver and care for very sick babies that weren’t expect to make it.

Fuming for Polly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The one slightly negative comment on that post, that questioned how wise it was to rush to move on considering the young children involved, is now gone. People had piled on with the ‘you’re just miserable and negative’ type bullshit. Why is anyone co-signing this crap?
I think it’s some women who are just as selfish as her, some who think it’s a train wreck but are egging her on for entertainment and some deluded fools who just believe in a fake love story.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm 38, 3 kids. I get baby fever every now ans then. My husband would jump at a chance to have another baby. And every now and then we thunk we'll do it before we are too old. But our youngest is about to start school and we have little in the way of support. I absolutely cannot put myself back to the newborn stage again when all 3 at school is within reaching distance. Also, my parents are now approaching 70, it'd be wholly inappropriate to expect them to step up with help for a further child. She is absolutely off her bleeping rocker
Similar here. I’m 41 with 2 and would love another and my OH would literally have another tomorrow but my oldest is 12 and my youngest has ASD and it would just be incredibly selfish to bring another baby into our family. I also don’t think my mental health could cope with another and for that reason there will always be one missing

Reactions: 12
I had my first at 39 after miscarriages and quite the journey to a full-term pregnancy. I am beyond in love with my daughter but I'm now in my late 40s and it is exhausting. That combined with perimenopause is no joke! We don't have family help as they are not that nearby and ageing parents. As a result of all that we stuck with one. Good luck to her adding a newborn into the mix! The two girls she has should be her focus after the upheaval they've had. I used to like her back around 2017/18, that 'era' of instamums that I got sucked into, and she seemed the most intelligent of them with something a bit different to offer. Now she's just insufferable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Her smugness is disgusting. The whole “I really wanted a baby for so long and didn’t realise how quickly I could fall pregnant at 43 naturally” is such a vile disclosure. positioning herself as some fertile goddess while also begging for cookies by pushing the geriatric mum non-stigma.

her next podcasts she’s going to claim how easy it was to get pregnant because she is with the person she’s meant to be with, how it’s otherworldly love rather than made-up-societal-pressure love and because she orgasms and made a baby with love. She’s so tone deaf and vile to her friends (Polly) and family (her daughters and Ex).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I genuinely wonder if she is having a full blown mid life crisis at this point as it's just so bonkers. She goes to great lengths to use fancy words and mystical concepts to describe how she has got engaged and pregnant within a few months of meeting a random man. She essentially thinks she has fast tracked her way to an upgraded version of the family unit she broke up when she divorced Matt, and my god she is smug about it. Polly's simpering and fawning is clearly laced with concern and worry as she knows that this is a car crash waiting to happen. Anna just seems so selfish and naive.

The bit I find most disturbing is that she believes that the baby will be a 'bridge' that will unite the two families. This is not at all how it works! She knows that children will try to not upset their parents and goes to great pains to explain this and yet she ignores the fact that the children's reaction to the new step siblings and pregnancy will be absolutely rooted in this. They know she desperately wants them to like Olly, like the step siblings and be excited for the new baby, so the kids will dutifully play the part as they're probably afraid that their lives will be thrown into further turmoil if they don't. There is no space for the kids to express reservations or work through these collosal changes that have happened in their lives because Anna is too wrapped up in this new utopia she thinks she has found and fast tracking her way towards a fully functioning blended family without doing any of the work this would require.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I really hope her ex’s new partner doesn’t have kids and that they don’t have any so those two girls can have some space, stability and attention in that home at least.
I think Anna is a classic mean girl. Look you up and down to assess if you’re worth knowing, turn on the charm if you are but treat you horribly if not. She’s selfish, deluded and has a hugely inflated opinion of herself. She makes my skin crawl these days.

• Heart
Her smugness is disgusting. The whole “I really wanted a baby for so long and didn’t realise how quickly I could fall pregnant at 43 naturally” is such a vile disclosure. positioning herself as some fertile goddess while also begging for cookies by pushing the geriatric mum non-stigma.

her next podcasts she’s going to claim how easy it was to get pregnant because she is with the person she’s meant to be with, how it’s otherworldly love rather than made-up-societal-pressure love and because she orgasms and made a baby with love. She’s so tone deaf and vile to her friends (Polly) and family (her daughters and Ex).
Wondering, considering the rapidity of this pregnancy, if this is partly why the marriage broke down? Did she want another and Matt didn't? Or is this an "OLLY BRETON is my person and I must show this in every red flag waving way possible" baby??

Reactions: 10
Wondering, considering the rapidity of this pregnancy, if this is partly why the marriage broke down? Did she want another and Matt didn't? Or is this an "OLLY BRETON is my person and I must show this in every red flag waving way possible" baby??
I was wondering that too! Maybe she was wanting another baby “so badly” and Matt saw through it as a content farming exercise and was done with her being a tit mother whinging and moaning about raising kids.

but also OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON is her person and having a baby with your person is so much more visceral.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Matt learning about the pregnancy coincided with him removing all the divorcing the tit out of life posts from his grid…

I really hope her ex’s new partner doesn’t have kids and that they don’t have any so those two girls can have some space, stability and attention in that home at least.
I think Anna is a classic mean girl. Look you up and down to assess if you’re worth knowing, turn on the charm if you are but treat you horribly if not. She’s selfish, deluded and has a hugely inflated opinion of herself. She makes my skin crawl these days.
Having had the pleasure of knowing her briefly, that’s exactly what she is like. You’ve nailed it perfectly.

I was only of use to her briefly. Oh, she was lovely. Then when my time was up - poof! Gone! But with a little kick of her trying to be the victim on the way out, “oh, you must hate me!” No, Duck. Just getting on with my life over her. she really was a very odd person who thought a lot of herself

• Heart