Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like she types out what she wants to say then runs it through a thesaurus app to make her sound clever!
I notice she always adds in odd details

I saw a clip of her talking about the engagement and she said something along the lines of ‘ we were drinking Chang beer in white plastic chairs’

it’s like she’s making fun of the working class?

Reactions: 13
I notice she always adds in odd details

I saw a clip of her talking about the engagement and she said something along the lines of ‘ we were drinking Chang beer in white plastic chairs’

it’s like she’s making fun of the working class?
It was visceral!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the podcast she said something about ‘we can finally have our single mothers commune that we talked about’ (that wasn’t exactly it, but that was the gist)

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else just absolutely cringe when she talked about her and Olly holding their hands on each other’s chests to calm their breathing? And the constant mention of “calming your central nervous system”. I don’t understand what she’s saying. He sounds like such a walking red flag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Did anyone else just absolutely cringe when she talked about her and Olly holding their hands on each other’s chests to calm their breathing? And the constant mention of “calming your central nervous system”. I don’t understand what she’s saying. He sounds like such a walking red flag.
YES! That part made me turn myself inside out from the cringiness. It’s so ‘we are doing our very best to fast forward this relationship to a deeply intimate one, like we’ve been together 20 years’. When in reality they don’t know each other at all. I bet they had ‘their song’ 3 weeks after the first date and cemented pet names a week after that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe her nervous system is shot to pieces because she knows she’s making a series of stupid decisions!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The smugness of, “we are doing divorce remarkably and showing everyone it doesn’t have to be toxic beyond irretrievably damaged” bollocks was all mooted the moment she started referring to Matt as her Ex bad at the sex. She doesn’t even refer to him by name, the guy whom she used for content and as a co-author of her tit books.
Imagine what her poor kids are going to think when they are old enough to read all that. She’s so short sighted when it comes to this sort of thing.

Reactions: 13
Ewww SO cringe. And something like ‘I needed him to just sit in the hole with me’. She always uses that bloody phrase.

Reactions: 11
They’re a pair of massive, billowing, flapping red flags. Like those massive ones the teams carry at the Olympic opening ceremony that need a belt with a special holder as they’re so heavy. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh I know! What the actual duck are they so stressed about that they are pulling tit like that?

Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s swallowed a thesaurus..

Should have swallowed his jizz as her girls wouldn’t be facing a step sibling and throwing their lives into chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s like she’s swallowed a thesaurus..

Should have swallowed his jizz as her girls wouldn’t be facing a step sibling and throwing their lives into chaos.
I was merrily reading and wasn't expecting that segue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cringe? I actually vommed when I heard this part 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet Matt doesn't miss all the heaving bollocks that kept spurting from her gob.

I hope his new girlfriend is all "let's not make a meal of it" and he's inwardly soooo relieved.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow how did I miss this? A couple of things come to mind. She will go from two children to five, including a newborn. I saw her post on mental load. She’ll be overwhelmed and overloaded and then peri menopause will hit. But I guess that covers content for the next 10 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If they were poor they’d both have just had a fag.

• Haha
Reactions: 23