Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god the thought of her having to regurgitate the same old tired parenting tropes about babies all over again…wait…she never stopped, despite her kids being in their thirties. She’s one big mahoosive parental visceral Groundhog Day.
---
The parental paradox is real. The parental post natal fug and twitching eye lid and wrinkles for every family member and crisp packets and did you know 40% of women return to the parental work place as a crisp packet?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The mental load and the overwhelm of having to carry all this maternal maelstrom again. This is big. I’m fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ok, listening to the podcast now. Her children hugging her belly doesn’t mean they’ve achieved the perfect blended family. The children don’t know yet what it means to have a new baby. She makes me so angry, the way she speaks to Polly is awful. She’s awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I now have a theory why she keeps her “juicies” reserved for podcasts and away from instagram. Because she is deluded. On one of her painful podcasts with Lydia bright (who, in comparison to muthapuffa, seems far more grounded) she shares that within three months of dating stripey - THREE MONTHS, following on quickly after her divorce, the kids met him (in relation to Lydia mentioning nobody she has dated has yet been introduced to her daughter…). Puffy also keeps going on about being a single mum, and how it’s so difficult doing everything on her own. Which is enraging because by definition, she isn’t really a single mum. She has an active co-parent who has equal custody and shares the physical, emotional and financial responsibilities of rearing their children.
If she shared these things on her Instagram she would be ripped into. So she sticks to just tagging OLLY BRETON OLLY BRETON.
What kind of a grown man with kids gets engaged to someone just divorced with kids? He probably got impressed by her clout and thinks she’s such a formidable femme of the world. And has yet to find out how addicted she is to her phone, social media and herself.
She’s gone on podcasts saying she didn’t marry the man she loved, she just got married because it was the thing to do (even after harassing her Ex to propose). I think if her Ex were to go on podcasts airing his crappy laundry he’s say he didn’t marry someone constantly eye bleeping her phone.
She used to cry to her 'EX' because he hadn't proposed after years of them being together... I'm sure there's posts way back about it if you care to look.....he did love her and she loved him...she def didn't marry for the love of the 'idea of marriage ', she changes the "narrative" (hate that word now) to suit herself its very sad for the kids that will inevitably hear this shite on the playground at some point or when they are old enough to have access to insta etc. Saying that tho people change and grow and its fine to choose to separate if its not working for you or both of you but don't be a liar, don't mug off years of happiness to try make your situation now look better by slagging him off 🤷🏼‍♀️ not cute for the kids and some family who actually still care about her x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Holy bleeping tit.

She is going to be bleeping horrendous. Remember all the “skanky many tits” jokes with the last child that went on and on and on. she was the first women ever to breastfeed. Now she will be the first women over 40 to have a newborn (been there and done that actually, Anna!)

She will have the money for a nanny now. I really hope this baby with “the love of her life” isn’t treated differently to her girls.

The woman is an idiot.

Reactions: 16
She keeps making up these stigmas. They’re in head.

This is such a shitshow and her friends should be ashamed of themselves enabling it (I know of one of them through a friend and she’s just as dysfunctional.)
I think it shows a lot about ANNA'S attitude to these things really. The "stigma" of a blended family only exists because it reflects what she thought of blended families- so now she's IN one she has to double down on deconstructing her own prejudice which was, no doubt, easy to have from her privileged pov of having her own parents still together and being married with kids herself. She's going to have 0 clue how to support those girls going forward. My teenage daughter is currently estrangedfrom her biological dad and her stepmother. My husband and I have had to put our hands up and say this is a situation where we have absolutely no life experience to bring to the table, in our 40s, our parents are together and we've never been shuttled between houses or had to deal with any of the stuff she has. We all used to think we were doing alright with things, not remarkable like Anna, but OK. Turns out we weren't always and one of us in particular really wasn't. You don't know the opinions your children are going to form of your actions as they mature, and she really needs to stop patting herself on the back quite so smugly, because her kids will be the real judge in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I had to Google what a Harmony test was and I am appalled. What kind of friend would brag about their Harmony test passing pregnancy to a person who has children with life limiting illness?

I'd have rammed the microphone down her throat and left. What an absolute witch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So tonight I was at an event at which there were a number of 'influencers' (just to be clear, I'm not one, I work for the brand) and this pregnancy announcement was the talk of the evening and let me point out that several of those bitching about her were people who I've now seen had left glowing congrats on her post.
---
Hold on, I've just gone back to check for more people and has she deleted it?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
So tonight I was at an event at which there were a number of 'influencers' (just to be clear, I'm not one, I work for the brand) and this pregnancy announcement was the talk of the evening and let me point out that several of those bitching about her were people who I've now seen had left glowing congrats on her post.
Haha quality tea but so unsurprising.

The woman has lost the plot, returning to the newborn stage with a partner you've known a few months and with 2 older girls' needs to think of too? Rather her than me love.

how long until the inevitable break up post?

Reactions: 18
Literally came on here just to see if she had her own thread and if people thought the same as me!
the question to poly about the harmony test is despicable. I’ve only listened to a few of their podcasts but did feel and edge between then and polly gets talked over a lot.
The Harmony Test question shows to me that Polly is a low confidence people pleaser whose been through an awful lot. Anna is vile

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She will have the money for a nanny now. I really hope this baby with “the love of her life” isn’t treated differently to her girls.
I bet it will be. You think she’s been sticking the knife into her ex a lot lately? Just wait until she can gush about what an amazing supportive father the new guy is. How she’s never felt love and joy in the newborn haze like she has with magic baby number three. No being sent to Grandma for this one.

Reactions: 13
She's also going to make a mammoth deal about the fact that she's 42 - it's her third child, it's hardly groundbreaking - it's probably an average age in fact to have a third in London or not far off.

Reactions: 16
Think she had some issues and then had twins with a life limiting illness.
Yes and now she is a single mum to these two disabled children, on her own. Her ex couldn't deal and swanned off abroad. We don't hear about that much though do we on planet mother pukka

• Sad
Reactions: 21