Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I ever admired this woman!! Now she’s just some idiot I’m slow blinking at, wondering how the duck she thinks her life is going well, and going so well that it needs to be shared so extensively.

If she was doing this without existing children involved (and Matt barely out the door) then I’d say, you know what, I can get the whole biological clock ticking/it'll work out element. But bringing a random round your daughters, little little daughters, a bleeping rando from Hinge in within months of divorce bleeping moving in with two little girls, and getting engaged and bringing into a brand new situation. Jeez I can’t believe Anna could be so bleeping selfish and naïve. She doesn’t know this man. She does not know him. Why on earth she’s even introduced him to her kids is beyond me, let alone started trying for a baby within months of knowing each other.

It’s not about stigma of blended families Anna, you self-absorbed head! It’s about the fact that it’s irresponsible in the extreme to take such huge steps when you met someone out of the blue merely months ago, seemingly not even divorced, and are pushing your daughters into an extremely intimate and intense situation while they’re still getting over their parents splitting up. No man should be moving in with little girls within months. It’s actually sickening and I don’t care what anyone says. Not all men, of course, but a little caution should be a basic standard.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
FOLIE A DEUX. Google it, hun! (per Beggy Lamb). A recognised psychiatric condition. Not sure I can follow along. I'm still stunned

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What about the post-natal psychosis? The struggles to get affordable child care?

This is another devastating life event for her children with Matt. Is her 70+ mother to pick up the slack? She is is a selfish article and then some

Polly speaks for a nation.......
plus she seems to resent spending anytime with her children !

I haven’t been on this thread before but for some reason still follow her on a insta. I rarely take any notice and keep scrolling but I saw “…reduce the stigma around blended families” - what stigma? Ugh, annoyed me. Has to make herself the spokes person for everything
She keeps making up these stigmas. They’re in head.

This is such a shitshow and her friends should be ashamed of themselves enabling it (I know of one of them through a friend and she’s just as dysfunctional.)

Reactions: 25
Thank god the children have stability within Matt as a parent.

Also despite the bum licky ‘congrats hun’ comments from her fellow ‘influencers’ - she’ll be getting judged and talked about behind closed doors for sure.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe I ever admired this woman!! Now she’s just some idiot I’m slow blinking at, wondering how the duck she thinks her life is going well, and going so well that it needs to be shared so extensively.

If she was doing this without existing children involved (and Matt barely out the door) then I’d say, you know what, I can get the whole biological clock ticking/it'll work out element. But bringing a random round your daughters, little little daughters, a bleeping rando from Hinge in within months of divorce bleeping moving in with two little girls, and getting engaged and bringing into a brand new situation. Jeez I can’t believe Anna could be so bleeping selfish and naïve. She doesn’t know this man. She does not know him. Why on earth she’s even introduced him to her kids is beyond me, let alone started trying for a baby within months of knowing each other.

It’s not about stigma of blended families Anna, you self-absorbed head! It’s about the fact that it’s irresponsible in the extreme to take such huge steps when you met someone out of the blue merely months ago, seemingly not even divorced, and are pushing your daughters into an extremely intimate and intense situation while they’re still getting over their parents splitting up. No man should be moving in with little girls within months. It’s actually sickening and I don’t care what anyone says. Not all men, of course, but a little caution should be a basic standard.
Absolutely this.

There are SO MANY RED FLAGS 🚩🚩🚩 this relationship is moving unbelievably fast. Maybe stripey Breton IS one of the good guys and everything will come up smelling of roses but the love bombing the zero to marriage and a baby in just a few short months just feels kind of dangerous to me. Then add in young children as well and it’s just unhinged.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Hahahahahaha wtfffffff.

Funnily enough a friend was at an event with her about a month ago and thought she was pregnant, but then saw her Instagram, big life changes etc and thought “can’t be, who would be that stupid to get pregnant in that set of circumstances”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at some of the comments I recognise some of influencers as being obsessed with being in a relationship and going straight from one to another (with kids in tow). Guess it makes them feel a bit better about their duck ups.
And I’d put money on Breton Boy definitely NOT being a good ‘un.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely this.

There are SO MANY RED FLAGS 🚩🚩🚩 this relationship is moving unbelievably fast. Maybe stripey Breton IS one of the good guys and everything will come up smelling of roses but the love bombing the zero to marriage and a baby in just a few short months just feels kind of dangerous to me. Then add in young children as well and it’s just unhinged.
But let’s NoRmALiSe this behaviour yeah. Change the NaRrATiVe and remove the StIgMa around divorce/magpieing/dating after divorce/getting engaged after divorce/blending families/getting pregnant within 6 months of meeting someone completely random. this is HOPE. Otherworldly glimmers of HOPE.

The new book will be about the above. She’s like the Millenial’s Emmeline Pankhurst reincarnated, spreading hope and glimmers of joy. But very sexy and orgasmic too.

🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Obvs had to come here when I saw the post. Wow, mid life crisis splashed all over Insta. Her kids are going to have issues when they're much older from how their family unit with their dad has been painted over so quickly - like it meant nothing. No time to grieve or come to terms with the divorce, new step siblings they live with, moving to a new house/school and now a new sibling. They'll be sidelined for the new husband and baby. Especially when they're old enough to scroll media and see the evolution of this relationship and how much she struggled being a mum to them. Of course people move on after a divorce - but getting married and having a baby without any time for adjustment is insanity.

I have a horrible feeling Anna will dote on this baby in a way she never did with her girls because (i) content (ii) she doesn't have the same child care/job/money worries. And her girls will feel it even if they can't articulate it because they're young still. She's just unstable, and IG has just helped her normalise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My friend split up with her ex after cheating on him at her work’s Christmas party with her friend’s husband. He had 2 children and she had one. They moved into together straight away because she had nowhere else to go and they started trying for a baby straight away which absolutely blew my mind since they had three children sharing one bedroom. They did get married and it lasted about 8 years but they’re divorced now. It’s madness. Folie a deux is right.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She must’ve been pregnant when she posted this. Her recollections are certainly not rose tinted. And 12 (?) years later she’s doing it all again 😬
why the hell is she doing it again?!! She clearly finds it very hard, she always goes on about the sleeplessness !! I’ve got three, but have always been a light sleeper anyway, so don’t find it that bad. If I felt like her, I’d have one max .. maybe two if at a huge push to provide a sibling NEVER THREE. Three is insane, honestly, I don’t recommend it unless you really love the baby stage. Plus she’s a lot older this time .. post natal depression at the level she described is HUGE, it’s not feeling low for a bit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!!

let’s hope she remembers to post about her PPP two weeks after birth and not, what was it - 6 years after!?

I feel the following posts will come after the birth
one
Struggling to get a nursery place/costs still high
Flexible working will be thrown in somewhere - somefirms still not allowing mothers the leave they want?

feel like we need some sort of bingo for what’s to follow!

Reactions: 13
I must have missed the stigma about blended families, even though I'm in one. Silly me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I also used to admire her. But this is absolute bonkers. I’ve not even listened to the whole podcast but my god she is arrogant and so insensitive towards Polly. I really detest her now.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.