Mother Pukka #3 I think we might be remarkable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. This is nuts. The kids' heads must be swimming. It really seems she was miserable with Matt which is sad, this wanting another kid the minute she's out of it. Crikey.

Reactions: 12
Jesus what a bleep. Anything for keeping the instagram pennies rolling in. All the comments blowing smoke up her arse are so sickening.

Reactions: 12
Holy shitting duck.

After her fake, retconned “puerperal psychosis” after her last baby, and seemingly resenting her kids for their mere existence a lot of the time, I’m amazed that she wanted to have another baby.

I guess this greatest love story ever told just needed a baby to tie all the loose ends together 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Holy shitting duck.

After her fake, retconned “puerperal psychosis” after her last baby, and seemingly resenting her kids for their mere existence a lot of the time, I’m amazed that she wanted to have another baby.

I guess this greatest love story ever told just needed a baby to tie all the loose ends together 🙄
I’m so glad you said this I thought I’d imagined it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She had me convinced she resents her kids and hates being a mother anyway. But at 43 with her new stripey chin fella everything will be so great. The blended family bridge maker.

anyway, tattle knows this baby is just for content right? She needs to update her feed with new baby pics to remain relevant.
This was what I thought! She doesn't seem to enjoy being a mum and doing the juggle etc etc and I really didn't think a pregnancy was on the cards! Thought it would all be about discovering herself, her orgasm an a new life after divorce blah blah 🤮. If she found it so horrendous the last two times, what in God's name makes her thing any of it will be easier with children, step children, other parents/parent figures in the mix and being that bit older now!? The mere presence of a bloke she barely knows?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I keep commenting but my god this all just gives me the ick. She met him NINE MONTHS AGO 😭 she has no idea who he is, what he’s truly like, the sort of partner he is, how he parents. Those poor girls living with someone they barely know and his kids. Do we take it that Anna sprung the pregnancy in the kids at the same time she told them about the engagement? Because I’m sure that wasn’t traumatic for them. This time last year they were living at home with both parents. My god!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.